Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

'Soccer' is now the 4th biggest sport in America and growing fast. As i said earlier it has been widely reported in their sport press due to their National Captain being a Rangers player plus their midfield player Mo Edu. I never said it was the headline news but to claim it gets zero coverage is just nonsense.

Looking forward to Guatemala away later in the week. Hopefully a better perfomance than the one against Antigua and Barbuda.

Third biggest. It simply doesn't get as high a profile in their media, largely due to reasons of corporate bias and also a conscious decision by those in charge of the US Pyramid not to get all tied up in all the usual American razzamatazz that was a big part of the downfall of the NASL. It does have to be said that the revival of the Seattle Sounders/Portland Timbers/Vancouver Whitecaps tri-derby has done wonders for attendances overall.

That "succulent lamb" just keeps on coming.

They are going to wait until the last day of the 21 allowed to register an appeal against the CoS ruling & complain that the case should be heard by the original panel, not the appellate one.

I may be wrong but I believe the CoS hearing was a judicial review, and no appeal is possible.

I may be wrong but I believe the CoS hearing was a judicial review, and no appeal is possible.

Not alone, that's what I thought.

The next stage is the appeal tribunal meeting again to come up with a 'within the rules' punishment.

lets face it , of all the Rangers fans we individually know, how many have tried to do anything to save their club? In my case .. none.Ok it might have been pissing against the wind,but at least they should have tried something to save " The Institution " Every single Rangers fan i know sat back blaming everyone else and looked for Tarriers behind every door to blame, while doing nothing.If every Rangers fan who was at Manchester had got together and put money up for their club in a fund ,they could have bought the club. The total raised by the RFF was pathetic considering the amount of ra Bears walking the streets of Scotland.

Actually, I know a few Rangers fans who put money into the club and the fighting fund, and also bought some extra merchandise. However, as No.8 said, that fighting fund is as dodgy as f**k...

One thing I am absolutely certain about is this. If the CVA is rejected there will be a legal challenge to Haudit & Daudit selling Ibrox, Murray Park and other tangible assets to Green. In fact I think there will be challenges to this from a number of quarters.

With regards to Airline/Ibrox naming deals, anyone who believes a word Green says should fly to their next holidays on one of these:

post-22765-0-06869100-1339409493_thumb.j

Stick that in a poke, and that sums up what Craig Whyte bought.

From BBC Rumours (apologies if already discussed)

What the actual f**k?

Unbelievable! Disgusting! i hate that man green, i hope it all goes wrong for him and he loses a fortune, i dont even care about rangers anymore but this man needs to be stopped :angry:

I can't help but think that the SPL and SFA are trying to wait as long as possible on making a decision in the hope that something else will happen and prevent them from doing so. I would have expected a pretty speedy resolution to the appeal against the sanctions but i'm now assuming that they are waiting to see what Thursday brings...

What's going on with all this money Rangers are keeping back for signings? (allegedly).

I know they have to keep going, but should the creditors not be getting more out of this then?

At least Dundee offered a puny CVA and continued in that vein, cutting costs all over the place.

Rangers' reputation plummets even more with this type of behaviour. Financially and morally bankupt.

I can't help but think that the SPL and SFA are trying to wait as long as possible on making a decision in the hope that something else will happen and prevent them from doing so. I would have expected a pretty speedy resolution to the appeal against the sanctions but i'm now assuming that they are waiting to see what Thursday brings...

It's as obvious as the nose on my face that both the SFA and SPL are hoping somebody will do their dirty work for them, delay after delay has been the order of the day.

I've already been told that the SPL are sitting on some damning evidence on the dual contracts issue, other club chairmen ARE aware of it and it is this that is causing the change of heart in certain quarters and basically the clubs are being prepared for Rangers not being in the SPL next season. Whether that makes sense or is advantageous to anyone I don't know, however, time will tell.

To Whom It May Concern.

I write to complain about members such as God of War and Enrico Annoni who are distracting other contributors to this thread by their use of action avatars of young ladies with spectacularly pneumatic breasts. This is extremely disconcerting to gentlemen of a certain age. I would urge the admins / those in authority to ask the aforementioned to change their avatars as soon as possible before my husband spunks his load all over my new DFS sofa.

Yours sincerely,

Senga Bigot (Mrs.)

Glasgow.

I actually think that Green is trying to pull a fast one here.

He knows that by making all these statements that he is almost guaranteeing that creditors will refuse the CVA. He's not interested in the club, he only cares what its worth.

If the CVA does get accepted I think it would call his bluff. If the CVA was accepted he would probably demand a recount!!!

He is saying all these things to keep the fans happy, and when the CVA gets rejected he can turn around and tell them that "this is a disgrace and has killed the club that he was going to save by bringing in world class players and punting trillions of pounds into. He would have made rangers champions of the universe in 5 years."

But instead he will grudgingly take rankers off H&D's hands and help the community by turning the stadium into flats like they did with Arsenal's ground.

This talk of changing the stadium name is also him just having a laugh. He knows that clubs in the EPL do it because billions of people worldwide get to see the name on television every second week. But if he changed the name of Ibrox, who the hell south of Carlisle is actually gonna see it?????

Edited by PeeTeeJag

From BBC Rumours (apologies if already discussed)

What the actual f**k?

Didn't he just yesterday that most players are free because of financial turmoil in Europe?

I'd like to know which of those players he's targeted at Euro 2012 he thinks he'll get for nothing.

What's going on with all this money Rangers are keeping back for signings? (allegedly).

I know they have to keep going, but should the creditors not be getting more out of this then?

At least Dundee offered a puny CVA and continued in that vein, cutting costs all over the place.

Rangers' reputation plummets even more with this type of behaviour. Financially and morally bankupt.

I suppose they are hoping to be able to use the Season Ticket money that no-one has sent them yet, to make the signings that they are currently banned from making, of players who they won't be able to afford the PAYE/NI on (again)

I've got a great idea for a TV reality show. A bit like The Apprentice but in reverse, instead the directors get chosen. We get together 100 Rangers fans, then we get 16 prospective "non-conditional" bidders. They have to fight it out week after week, putting proposal and counter-proposals for imaginative methods of funding The BIg Hoose. Gradually they get whittled, being voted off by the fans' panel, down to the last one, who then decides it's not really for him. We could call it Strictly Boardroom.

Edit: Didn't read above properlyohmy.gif I am now on Dragons Den!!! smile.gif

We could give it a twist. Each contestant needs to have a completely new plan each week. Questions about details like 'how much' or 'where is the money coming from' if answered with 'that is confidential but will tell you if we win' will gain additional points. If a plan survives for more than one programme the contestant is immediately disqualified. (This will be called a schoolboy error.) Fist fight between members of a 'consortium' will take you automatically into the next round.

The object is to end with a winner with the worst thought out, dodgy dealing plan that rips off the most people for the least investment.

We could call it "How to make £10million from a £2 investment and a brass neck". Programme sponsor Poundland?

Oh yes, and every contestant must have a colour in their name.

Edited by thelegendthatis

I suppose they are hoping to be able to use the Season Ticket money that no-one has sent them yet, to make the signings that they are currently banned from making, of players who they won't be able to afford the PAYE/NI on (again)

Not to mention the fact that this money should belong to ticketus..... their biggest creditor!