Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm not claiming anything,just stating the facts of clubs that have been liquidated and emerged under a new company with a 21 day deadline have been deemed a continuos club and as such have retained their history. Perhaps if you read my previous post you would have seen that i stated i'm couldn't say as to whether this applies to Scotland. And to be honest,neither do you.

It does not matter what precedents there are or what the official view is, no-one but yourselves will believe you are Rangers. Rangers died today. Is that clear enough?

The Rangers are deid.

But, the players are being "sold" to the newco before liquidation, so that scenario doesnt apply.

I would also question your point about the SFA. If the SFA transfer the membership to the newco then any investigations and, possible, penalties transfer too. Other than that, its a really good summary

At market value I would hope. Or is it a bit of asset stripping by Green aided and abetted by the administrators (in their last day)?

SPL clubs should whack in bids at figures well above the prices set by D &D to either make Green pay more or to provide evidence of selling assets below the market price. laugh.gif

Jeezo, SSN has just trotted out Colin Hendry to comment on the issue. Considering his personal financial prudence I can't think of a better person to give his opinion... ;)

In terms of the others bumping the gums, we've had...

Andy Goram

Gavin Rae

Gordon Smith

So a very evenly balanced set of commentators...

post-37648-11789_thumb.jpg

sad.gif disappointed by his tweets.

St Johnstone fans should be letting him know what you think. Players are sometimes a bit out of touch.

Jody Morris - Raging current bun IMO.

I agree, all I will say is, his profile no longer says 'pro footballer at St Johnstone'. So I very much doubt he'll be here to watch the outcome.

Wee break from the Euros to see if anything is happening. Judging by the 500+ viewing I'd think there must be.

Newcon FC of 1689 on its way then?

God bless HMRC :P

With every ex Rangers player/Director/sympathiser they wheel out on Sky Sports News and other channels to plead for Rangers to stay in the SPL , it only makes the blood of us diddies boil more and strengthens our resolve to see justice done

I am fed up hearing "We are too big", "the other clubs must see sense", "Scottish football needs them", "european football needs them" etc etc

Scottish football needs them? No, we don't, now take the medicine and be glad if you even make it into the SFL

Love this from the BBC Rangers in Crisis live feed:

1. Mike in Belfast is clearly at it in the second part of his text: "Surely the assets must go on the open market to realise as much money for creditors as possible? If Celtic bought Ibrox would the newco rent it off them? We could do a deal on future season ticket sales."

Charming, what a lovely bunch. It is always reassuring when your first impressions prove correct.

They're just too obsessed with child abuse on that forum . Is it maybe like when you find a bloke that's totally homophobic when actually, on the quiet, they are bit, well, light in the loafers?