Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I plan to act graciously when I'm with any current bun friends. I'll tell them I can't imagine what they're going through.

Before crushing their spirit with jibes aplenty.

boogie.png

Worst case scenario for me, they end up in Div 3.

Best case scenario, they die for ever.

My wean is due to be born on the 12th of July, and there is nothing i would love more, than to introduce them to a world, and life, without Rangers in it!

No to Newco, followed by a removal of the 11-1 vote, followed by a fairer split of the revenue.

This is exactly why they to get rid of them. The only way to sort the game out is to get the 11-1 vote to f**k. That will never happen if they vote them in unless newco concede everything just to get in.

Oh and the first time I have run out of greenies.

As far as I understand it, when Rangers start the liquidation process, the players contracts are null and void and they are free to sign for whoever they like, whether it be Newco Rangers or Berwick Rangers or any other club they choose.

If thats the case we really will find out who the Rangers till I die players are.

My guess is none !

I plan to act graciously when I'm with any current bun friends. I'll tell them I can't imagine what they're going through.

Before crushing their spirit with jibes aplenty.

boogie.png

Your admitting to have friends that support the old firm?

eeeewwwwww

I knew about the change in crest,many clubs have changed their crest,Rangers have had three crests. The whole point is that the club retained their history as did Charlton among others.

You caan claim what you want, we all know the truth, today is the day The Rangers died.

Whatever you lot want to keep telling yourselves will never change the fact the whole of Scottish football knows Rangers are dead, whoever you choose to follow follow will never be looked upon as The Rangers Football Club by anyone but yourselves.

Ding dong yer team's dead.

It really frightens me when i read that certain individuals are being put forward for places on the board,the RST for example have got about 4,000 members but still they are trying to dictate policy to the majority. A few months ago a mob calling itself Rangers Unite were trying to get fans to invest in some sort of scheme to buy the club,you probably heard of them. Faceless wonders without a brain between them.

We had the Save Rangers campaign,pledges were asked for but as far as i could see very little organisational procedures were set up,no prospectus or any kind of literature outling a business plan. Farcical,probably because they thought a big investor was on the horizon,instead of looking at the reality of the most recent majority shareholder. We are where we are,8 and will just have to wait and see the outcome.

Half of Pie and Bovril pledged money into that scheme. In fact when this was pointed out to Fat Boy on Follow Follow he said 'Do you think we are daft? We have procedures which can tell which donations are genuine'... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Honestly Youngsy i would rather we went out of business than have that clown or almost anybody on the RST board running the club. Some are well meaning guys. They are not all self serving fat b*****ds but i still don't want them anywhere near running the club