Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Christ, if R*ngers can manage to mobilize 8000+ to march on Hampden, then I would assume that the other clubs would manage double that, at least for such an important issue. I'm sure that everyone on here has all of the main contacts to Supporters Trusts, Club Message boards etc etc

Except that they didn't - it was circa 3000 and was inflated by the police to 5000 to justify their numbers getting a cushy overtime slot. The orcsand their pals in the press in turn decided to "round it up" to 10 000!

Succulent lamb anyone?

This is just getting worse and worse

As was mentioned yesterday, I was say that the supporters of all other (SPL, SFL) clubs need to get organized, now, and stage some sort of huge protest rather than prattling about on online forums. That would be great mainstream news.....the supporters of ALL other Scottish Clubs getting together to protest at this sham and to stop the bigoted, cheating filth getting in

Christ, if R*ngers can manage to mobilize 8000+ to march on Hampden, then I would assume that the other clubs would manage double that, at least for such an important issue. I'm sure that everyone on here has all of the main contacts to Supporters Trusts, Club Message boards etc etc

$%28KGrHqNHJBME63Uw2cc-BOz%28IkoWIQ%7E%7E60_35.JPG

your plan?

Why isn't it the case? The football club formed in 1872 no longer exists. The business is owned by CG and he now has to form a new team. Remember the players' registrations died with the old team's demise.

No, the players' registrations are held by the SFA. They can choose to move to the newco if they want, and continue playing on their previous terms and salaries.

I think that is pretty accurate of the majority of Rangers fans. Sorry but there is little i can do to change that. As for myself...You couldn't be more wrong. I am not going to go find the posts throughout Pie and Bovril but i have consistently said it would be worth a couple of trophyless years just to rid Ibrox of the glory hunters and the supporters who only came back after 1986.

I don't want to lord it over all in Scottish football. I want to be part of something that improves Scottish Football from the bottom up. I want to see league reconstruction..a pyramid system. This season we will have both ICT and Ross County both in the SPL. Surely they are proof that the pyramid system would work.

I want the money spread more evenly amongst the clubs. Not just in the SPL but across the whole of the game. I want to see people coming back to watch the football on the terraces and not sit at home watching the EPL or La Liga.

What i don't agree with is trying to kill clubs off in a hope that your own club will prosper in some way. My thoughts on that are easy to find. There was talk of Rangers doing that to Airdrie and i made my views perfectly clear.

Sorry i don't fit your stereotypical view of a Rangers supporter.

Most of the time, you can string a sentence together, which does mark you out from the majority of orcs. But then you revert to type: "a couple of trophyless years"? Your club is dead, you have vultures fighting over the scraps, and yet you expect his "zombie" abomination to just waltz straight back to the top table?

Have you not realised exactly how badly rangers have treated the rest of Scottish football? Never mind the masonic referees, the tapping up of smaller teams' talent, the sectarian policies, the violence, the influence over the governing bodies, manipulation of the Media or the sheer arrogance. All these are merely my (and others') opinions, and you and yours can argue that there is no proof of them (or, in the time-honoured way, respond with "aye, but look over there! Look! See what they green buggers are up to!").

No, what we're looking at here is systematic cheating on a grand scale. Criminal cheating. Cheating of the very country your crew professes to love (and I don't mean Scotland). Cheating which bulldozed any chance of smaller teams breaking the stranglehold you and your business partners have over the control of the Scottish game. Is it any coincidence that any serious challenge to this duopoly faded just as (S)DM started his fantasy football?

Your club paid players using an inappropriate method. That idiot in the cardie was manager at the time. Up to his bloody neck in it, yet the orcs are welcoming wattie back like the second coming. A couple of weeks ago, a man was sentenced for fraud in a UK court. He received a sentence of five years. How much did he fiddle? 640k, or about 1/3 of a McLeish, 1/4 of a Wee Bazza or 10% of a (S)DM.

Seriously, No.8, assuming the meds are working this morning, what do you see as a reasonable punishment for the tens of millions which your club has stolen from the Scottish game, Scottish teams, and the British taxpayer? A Scottish cup ban?

A comedy arslikhan eulogy to Walter Smith from Keith Jackshun on Talk Sport this morning.

According to Jackshun, this is "far from over" and £100% of Rangers fans are behind Walter". There will be a "season ticket boycott" and Green will be in "lengthy negotiations" with the Cardigan Crew over the coming days.

My arse Keith. My arse.

I don't think it makes any sense to go ahead and issue the fixtures. Certainly not a fixture list containing Rangers.

It is a certainty that the old Rangers will be liquidated and will not be participating in the SPL. Since no transfer of share has been applied for yet, why would the SPL assume that any "Rangers" will participate next season. They should either postpone the release or include a "Club X" or similar.

kinda makes sense to me because it was compiled with rangers in it by the canadian company

and i believe the SPL by changing all results that come up with "rangers" to "club x" would then open themselves to questions about editing fixtures possibly?

(i.e other games)

Good to see my team X shout getting some backing.

Putting Rangers in the hat for Monday is the SPL making a statement of intent for me.

The SPL are trying to cover up the fact this is a shambles and team X would be embarrassing.

I don't agree with HJ and his whole its not a problem swapping Rangers with Dundee at a later date.

As it stands Rangers Celtic and Dundee Utd can't all be at home on the same day and what about New year derbys, Are Rangers gonnae be playing Celtic or Dundee Utd?

New blog by me: Why Charles Green can't lose, no matter what Rangers fans/Walter Smith/Ally McCoist do.

http://wingsland.podgamer.com/charles-greens-win-win-game/

To be honest mate I don't really read your blogs because anything of worth in them gets discussed on here. I would however like to know what your views are on the matter of UEFA, with the 3 years accounts rule does that mean that they are essentially saying that a club with no available accounts are for all intents and purposes a new footballing entity? And that new clubs have to be trading for three years in order to prove they are football clubs? Kind of like fledgling clubs maturing into proper clubs after three years?

Also, if the club and business can be separated surely then the accounts of the club are separate from the accounts of the business and should be passed over to any new company along with everything else which goes with the club?

A march of 8000 on Hampden,thats well over 50% or Rangers fans who turned up for the cup game against Dundee United,but of course was before "we dont do walking away"

I watched that STV programme last night and where do they find these people to represent Rangers,i would think that in there world it may be always sunny,fed up with the whole thing just want it to go away

This is just getting worse and worse

As was mentioned yesterday, I was say that the supporters of all other (SPL, SFL) clubs need to get organized, now, and stage some sort of huge protest rather than prattling about on online forums. That would be great mainstream news.....the supporters of ALL other Scottish Clubs getting together to protest at this sham and to stop the bigoted, cheating filth getting in

$%28KGrHqNHJBME63Uw2cc-BOz%28IkoWIQ%7E%7E60_35.JPG

[/quo

Why March in Glasgow. I think to the parliament and a picnic at Her Majesty Holyrood park. Less chance of Agent Provocateurs infiltrating the protest. A nice wee bevvy with a children running around with ice creams. An almost carnival atmosphere,without the bitter knuckle draggers to spoil. Also less Tic fans as this is a Diddy Day of Protest. They can gtf as well.

and what about New year derbys, Are Rangers gonnae be playing Celtic or Dundee Utd?

Celtic & Dundee will hapilly oblige due to it being a bonus promotion

But unfortunately The Rangers FC plc hasn't been liquidated yet. Also, they won't be applying for admission to SPL (or SFA), they'd be applying to move the membership (teapot) to a different company (box).

Well now i am well and truly totally feckin' confused - everything i have heard or read says Rangers have been liquidated.

i'm going for a long lie-doon

Most of the time, you can string a sentence together, which does mark you out from the majority of orcs. But then you revert to type: "a couple of trophyless years"? Your club is dead, you have vultures fighting over the scraps, and yet you expect his "zombie" abomination to just waltz straight back to the top table?

Have you not realised exactly how badly rangers have treated the rest of Scottish football? Never mind the masonic referees, the tapping up of smaller teams' talent, the sectarian policies, the violence, the influence over the governing bodies, manipulation of the Media or the sheer arrogance. All these are merely my (and others') opinions, and you and yours can argue that there is no proof of them (or, in the time-honoured way, respond with "aye, but look over there! Look! See what they green buggers are up to!").

No, what we're looking at here is systematic cheating on a grand scale. Criminal cheating. Cheating of the very country your crew professes to love (and I don't mean Scotland). Cheating which bulldozed any chance of smaller teams breaking the stranglehold you and your business partners have over the control of the Scottish game. Is it any coincidence that any serious challenge to this duopoly faded just as (S)DM started his fantasy football?

Your club paid players using an inappropriate method. That idiot in the cardie was manager at the time. Up to his bloody neck in it, yet the orcs are welcoming wattie back like the second coming. A couple of weeks ago, a man was sentenced for fraud in a UK court. He received a sentence of five years. How much did he fiddle? 640k, or about 1/3 of a McLeish, 1/4 of a Wee Bazza or 10% of a (S)DM.

Seriously, No.8, assuming the meds are working this morning, what do you see as a reasonable punishment for the tens of millions which your club has stolen from the Scottish game, Scottish teams, and the British taxpayer? A Scottish cup ban?

Yes, bloody yes!!! (punches air)

No greenies left sorry.

Cheers, what about the SFA appraisal board. When do they decide? Am I right in thinking that they were waiting 21 days to pass for any appeals? If so that would make Tuesday 21 days since the decision so hopefully they'll move quick to vote on further sanctions but then again I'm uncertain whether these would apply to Newco/Oldco.

It's all a bit confusing but to me it's Newco is effectively Rangers in which case they should be pumped into division 3 anyway for years of cheating and bringing the game into disrepute or the Newco is an entirely different team with no history so is not accountable for any previous sanctions but as such should therefore not be considered entry to the SPL and have to apply for division 3.

Welcome to Ibrox.

If you are: A creditor, FIFA, an investigative journalist or StrathClyde police.

PRESS #1 for OLD RANGERS

If you are: A fan, a tabloid hack, or you wish to invest:

PRESS #2 for NEW RANGERS

If you are calling from the SFA or SPL, please state your business to the operator, and we will direct your call accordingly.

Hopefully SPL fans can continue to push their clubs to realise that having Rangers in the SPL won't save the finances if you have thousands walking away from a league where integrity has been compromised upon almost every level. Spence raises a point, that they need to achieve is SFA membership first. We need to harass both the SFA and SPL as much as possible. We simply cannot let up with the notion that it is fine to cheat against the rules, get rid of your financial problems and then come back with a NewCo. It is simply unacceptable.

Decent analysis of the individuals involved in both programmes. But you've missed out who you'd shag from those lists.

I'd place in that category: The financial woman and

Jim Spence

Obviously biggrin.gif

Really disappointed that Archie isn't on your 'I would' list. Imagine the Wooooooooooooooooooooof he'd make

SNA3008MURRAYMAN_38_977085a.jpg

Firstly when i mentioned 'a couple of trophyless years' it was long before this whole sorry mess and was meant more as a swipe at the Glory hunters and how fickle their support for the club is.

I obviously don't want to see Rangers/The Rangers expelled or suspended from the league set up...Who would that benefit? Certainly not Scottish football.

Hopefully SPL fans can continue to push their clubs to realise that having Rangers in the SPL won't save the finances if you have thousands walking away from a league where integrity has been compromised upon almost every level. Spence raises a point, that they need to achieve is SFA membership first. We need to harass both the SFA and SPL as much as possible. We simply cannot let up with the notion that it is fine to cheat against the rules, get rid of your financial problems and then come back with a NewCo. It is simply unacceptable.

Just a reminder as to what I posted yesterday, you should be pushing all clubs, not just your own, when you visit a club you become one of their customers also and that gives you every right to contact them with concerns as a customer of theirs. Emails should be written by all fans to all clubs if they do not wish to see t'Rangers given free entry into a competition they have not qualified for. All teams barring Celtic and maybe Aberdeen had to qualify for the top flight in their history why should t'Rangers get in without doing anything to earn it?

Edit for clarity, I say Celtic and Aberdeen because I'm pretty sure Celtic have always been top flight and I know Aberdeen have never been relegated so I'm assuming they never had to get promoted into the top flight. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by stonedsailor