Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

From Rangers media.

"I just wonder what other football league in the world would conspire to destroy:

One of its oldest clubs.

The most successful club (in the world).

A club that has put Scottish football on the map.

A club, which has the biggest and most loyal support.

A club that single-handedly improved the co-efficiency of Scottish football.

Feel free to add to the above!

We need this bloodletting to stop; it is now beyond all reasonable judgement.

All those celebrity and powerful Rangers fans need to start fighting back: the last year of our 140-year history must not be allowed to destroy all we have achieved and contributed to the “game” and society in this country.

If we do not all stand up for our club at this time, then we have no right to do so in the future (when we are back at the top), and we will be!!!

Let’s not lick our wounds; let’s inflict some of our own!!!

Mr. Green, stop this nonsense now, let us go to div 3 with our pride and traditions flying high!!!"

Still not getting it!

Scary to think these people move amongst us.

Don't suppose the SPL meeting on Thursday will be about making the league 11 teams instead of 12.

40 games, so more money. Home and away twice against each team, with no split. Also leaves no vacant spot in the SFL.

If D&P had done administration properly, we wouldn't now be on a rushed schedule. Why not dump new rangers for a season and mull over the options for the SPL and Scottish football.

If Rangers go to the 3rd they will soon learn the real meaning of the word loyalty.

There's guys there whos clubs have had little or no success through the years but stick with their clubs no matter what.

Check out Mad Bill from the 'Shire' is he still around?

I hate it when supporters from clubs like Rangers or Celtic self proclaim themselves 'most loyal' or 'greatest supporters in the world', to me it just self congratulating w**k. These guys down there are the real deal.

Aye its easy to be loyal when you are winning nearly every week. You only need to look at their crowds in the barren years. Loyal ma arse!

Ffc says no :)

on fishal site

well done FALKIRK FC

that looks like a 'No' vote to me

but having no read the last half-dozen pages I could be talking absolute bollox

just got a sneaky suspicion that there is some sort of conspiracy going on behind the scenes to get 'Newco' into the first division

I don't think they realise what a backlash there would be if this were indeed the case

Edited by Wokcomble

Mmmm not sure where you are getting that from. JB is as big a blue nose as you could meet!!

We know he is,he has told us that hes staying put though...and the fact his blazer might be on a shaky nail if he doesn't go with the No to them getting in;i will stick by it.

For now anyway,but stay tuned,as this could change at any time. ;)

Edited by Forever Diamond

There's a lot of Negative Nigels on here today, let's all be Positive Paul's instead eh?

The SFA haven't transfered the membership from Rangers(IL) to Sevco, so all talk of suspending it is a bit presumptious. There is every chance the SFA will not accept the transfer of membership at all, and if that membership transfer would come with all the associated penalties, but without the benefit of SPL football, why would Rangers really even want it? It would be a hefty price to pay just to try and lay claim to "history". They would be better off in that scenario applying for a new membership, for a 100% irrefutably new club. And of course, even then there is no guarantee that the SFA would either a) grant it or b) grant it in time for the new season.

There are many ways yet for the legacy of Rangers to die a full and dishonourable death aswell as from the SPL vote.

Keep the faith brothers.

Thats what I dont get in this either. Was pretty sure the only way for NEWCO to get back into any sort of league was to get voted back into Div 3 as that was the only option open. What the feck has changed. Longmuir has been very upfront in all of this senario. Why the change now!

The Newco can't 'get back' into a league - it's never been in any league - it's an entirely new club.

Don't suppose the SPL meeting on Thursday will be about making the league 11 teams instead of 12.

40 games, so more money. Home and away twice against each team, with no split. Also leaves no vacant spot in the SFL.

If D&P had done administration properly, we wouldn't now be on a rushed schedule. Why not dump new rangers for a season and mull over the options for the SPL and Scottish football.

There could be a vacant place in the SPL next season with the ? missing team not getting an application thus being suspended for a whole year before being accepted into the leagues.Probably give out 3 nil defeats on the missing fixture meaning club 12 will record the worst ever SPL points total with a record with 114 goals against and none for :blink:.Hows that for logic ! a team that never existed had the worst ever SPL record :unsure: the mind boggles sometimes as such stupidity and why our federation has their arseholes in space chasing a cash enterprise.

And CLUB 12 will never have been demoted :huh: and also never have had an SPL license ? this just gets more stupid as I type more in :o

Edited by hellbhoy

Yes we should go in to div 3 but it's not our choice to make. Rangers will not be certs to win any league, right now we have no players at all and are fast running out of time and with yet more delays to the admin/liquidation process i doubt we'll be playing in any league this season.

So calm down and stop being such a drama queen.

Telt.

I thought rangers were in the process of liquidation, you won't be a rangers fan if they don't exist.

ps - Playoffs! I have watched United win the league, beat some of the best teams in Europe, win the cup at the 7th attempt, but without doubt the most thrilling moment ever was Brian Welsh heading past Nicky Walker in our play-off win back in 96!

Not relevant but I remember watching United at Firhill when they scored and the ball hit the net support and bounced out.

A Thistle defender picked it up and booted it up to the centre circle for the restart.

The ref waved play on! No goal was given. Hardly any complaint as everyone was totally dumbstruck.

Most bizarre non goal I've ever witnessed.

I was at that game - thought the defender handed the ball to his keeper. Didn't McLean go into meltdown and have to be restrained by Strathclyde's finest?

St Johnstone 1884@stjohnstone1884 Herald Sport understands that St Johnstone have privately indicated they will follow the lead of Hearts and United...

This tweet quotes the Herald sport page, but I couldn't find the article. It seems there may have been some indications from our end that we will be voting no. I wish the club would just release a statement to confirm this.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=223562

Went into JJB after work and bought unsponsored home top

Having asked if they had it in medium long sleeve the guy helping me out asked a work mate about any in stock and kept referring to it as a "newco" top.

Fucking ragin

Why haven't fans waited until after the vote before buying a season ticket? Any club can throw out an assurance when in need of some money.

I bought mine a month or so ago before there was even a mention of Newco being allowed access to SFL1. I genuinely didnt think it was going to affect my club.

I now wish I had waited. :(

Oh sorry. Did I intrude on your little fantasy. How dare someone bring realism to the thread. Face it, even if it`s not on your wishlist, unless the SFA suspend them there`s more chance of them being voted directly into the English prem than there is of them being voted out the Scottish Leagues entirely.

Do I know it for a fact, of course I don`t but I do know that only a complete moron would think that they won`t play league football next season. The only question is if it`s SFL1 or SFL3.

Stop being such a w**k.

You come across as a complete cock.

Do I know it for a fact, of course I don`t

So, as i said, you know f**k all but spout pish like you know something.

The only question is if it`s SFL1 or SFL3.

Shit, you should get a job as a pundit, thats ground breaking!

Run along cock jockey.