Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

One of them can't even spell JJB...

And here's the un-sponsored Newco top they were referring to

Mingers-ugly-girls.jpg

B-b-b-but whaurzistarz? :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, every time I see your sig, I feel an overwhelming urge to get "In Bruges" banged into the BluRay. Quality film!

One thing that comes across from the RTC blog is the seemingly large number of literate, intelligent Celtic fans. Then you look at that forum and wonder where is the blue equivalent. Maybe if there was a CTC blog it would bring them to the fore. Then again...

Speaking of RTC Bloggers, this is my favourite post to date, from Pete Cowan :-

"Off topic alert – anyone see The Who at the Glasgow Apollo in September 1975? And wee Keithy Moon walks on and roars “Hullo to all the Hibs fans here!” Huge smile on my puss when I heard that…"

:D

Hi,

I have been following this thread for a while, but decided I couldn't stay silent any longer. Might I add that I am happy to see many of the Pars rivals on here talking sensible stuff. If we all stick together maybe we can actually do something.

I bought a ST for me and my daughter a month or so ago in the belief that the oldco issue wouldn't affect us in SFL1. If we had remained in the SPL I was determined to hold off until I knew that they were not going to cave and let new rangers in.

If newco get admitted into SFL1 I will be done with football in the same way I would have been if they were parachuted into the SPL. I will be straight up to East End and asking for a refund. For what it's worth I think it's interesting that a few of the comments from clubs so far have included the words 'under the current rules'. I don't think it's a conincidence that they are using the exact same language. The clubs are clearly talking to one another and agreeing what to put out.

I am surprised that an alternative solution hasn't been put out. I think it's one that most on here would find acceptable (maybe!). I think that the sfa could reorganise all the divisions from the current 4 to 3 this year. Newco can then apply to get in to div 3 and in theory be back in the top division in 2 years. A system of play offs and additional would help ensure this and help sell it to sky etc. the year after the pyramid system could be implemented along with reforms on income distribution etc.

The top division next year would be 16 with the pars and 4 other first div teams that were next top last year. The others would follow as they agree on structure. To me this at least gives a bit of slick to 'the rangers' and sees the structures finally sorted out.

Thoughts?

Edited by pars nr 4

I bought mine a month or so ago before there was even a mention of Newco being allowed access to SFL1. I genuinely didnt think it was going to affect my club.

I now wish I had waited. :(

I done the same and feel the same. There was never a hint that this would happen. It was either readmission to the SPL or it would be the 3rd Division.

I thought I was doing the right thing buying early to help the club.

I will be very annoyed if they start next season in the 1st Division. It will be wrong and unfair but this is the OF and it always seems to be a different rule for them.

If you look at some of the Celtic forums, you'd find the same tbh. For both the OF, the forums are where the most paranoid, insane, halfwitted types hang out. I suspect the bright Rangers fans stay well clear.

Yes, all the bright ones associated with rangers have been dealing with the media....

"We will remember those who sought to harm us" - Wullie Pullar

"We demand transparency" - Sally McMoist

"I had to do something when Jim Traynor cried on the phone - then I remembered I had a holiday booked next week. See ya!" - Cardie Man.

"We're sorry" - Absolutely nobody connected with that fucking vile mess of corruption, bigotry, hatred and lies.

p.s. It must be time for you, T_S_A_R and the rest of the closets to change your team while "rangers" is still an option.

More H&D shenanigans coming up. So after Lord Hodge's decision to order an inquiry into allegations of conflict of interest H&D say they welcome the chase and that the ...inquiry will give opportunity to prove allegation of conflict of interest "was wrong & grossly irresponsible" (@AlisonRobbie) and then they start claiming that Roger Isaacs (remember him from the Mark Daly programme?) has changed his mind.

No truth in this whatsoever. Statement from Mr Isaacs re Duff and Phelps on BBC website shortly (@markdaly9)

They've been spending to long with the PR people over there.

B-b-b-but whaurzistarz? :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, every time I see your sig, I feel an overwhelming urge to get "In Bruges" banged into the BluRay. Quality film!

That bit where Brendan Gleeson is crawling up the stairs with blood spewing out of him and Luke Kelly singing Raglan Road kills me every time.

Plus Clemence Poesy's in it. :wub:

Great fillum.

I am surprised that an alternative solution hasn't been put out. I think it's one that most on here would find acceptable (maybe!). I think that the sfa could reorganise all the divisions from the current 4 to 3 this year. Newco can then apply to get in to div 3 and in theory be back in the top division in 2 years. A system of play offs and additional would help ensure this and help sell it to sky etc. the year after the pyramid system could be implemented along with reforms on income distribution etc.

The top division next year would be 16 with the pars and 4 other first div teams that were next top last year. The others would follow as they agree on structure. To me this at least gives a bit of slick to 'the rangers' and sees the structures finally sorted out.

Thoughts?

Any reconstruction that's agreed on this year will not and cannot happen this coming season. 2013/14 would be the absolute minimum, maybe even the season after. This was also the case when discussing a 14 team SPL last year.

Ok, just in from work and there's another 40 or so pages. Last I heard was President Spence saying Aberdeen had joined the good guys, so what's happened since then?

Aberdeen have said that they've still not decided yet.

Various First Division chairmen (Partick, Morton, *possibly* Falkirk) have been making waves about SevCo being allowed to join the First Division.

If I buy a season ticket this year it'll be my 18th consecutive year as a Hearts ST holder. The money is there, I'm just waiting for the 5th July to come along.

If Sevco FC are ANY league higher than the SFL 3rd division, I'm finished. The baw is officially burst.

I DO do walking away.....

1340388203[/url]' post='6363205']

Any reconstruction that's agreed on this year will not and cannot happen this coming season. 2013/14 would be the absolute minimum, maybe even the season after. This was also the case when discussing a 14 team SPL last year.

But surely if all the clubs and the SFA agree that they want do do this then they can? There's nothing stopping them making the changes if they want if they pass a resolution to do it.

p.s. It must be time for you, T_S_A_R and the rest of the closets to change your team while "rangers" is still an option.

Why me? What the hell did I do apart from say Rangers fans were no different from Celtic fans?

Ok, just in from work and there's another 40 or so pages. Last I heard was President Spence saying Aberdeen had joined the good guys, so what's happened since then?

Basically...

Aberdeen joined the good guys.

Haudit and Daudit have been ordered by the court to produce evidence that they took legal advice on potential conflict of interest and acted on that advice.

Aberdeen bottled it and said no decision had been made.

Falkirk and Thistle released suspicious statements about "not under the current conditions", suggesting they could be up for league reconstruction.

The Morton owner mumbled something incoherent.

There is a fear amongst some on here that a stitch up between the SPL and SFL 1 clubs in in the offing.

I'm apparently now a Rangers fan.

I think that sums up the key points, apologies if I missed any.

Various First Division chairmen (Partick, Morton, *possibly* Falkirk) have been making waves about SevCo being allowed to join the First Division.

Get them telt. The diddy fightback starts now. If they are not allowed to join the SPL then they should be reapplying for a vacant slot in the SFL, not parachuted into SFL1.

Why me? What the hell did I do apart from say Rangers fans were no different from Celtic fans?

Basically...

Aberdeen joined the good guys.

Haudit and Daudit have been ordered by the court to produce evidence that they took legal advice on potential conflict of interest and acted on that advice.

Aberdeen bottled it and said no decision had been made.

Falkirk and Thistle released suspicious statements about "not under the current conditions", suggesting they could be up for league reconstruction.

The Morton owner mumbled something incoherent.

There is a fear amongst some on here that a stitch up between the SPL and SFL 1 clubs in in the offing.

I'm apparently now a Rangers fan.

I think that sums up the key points, apologies if I missed any.

I gave you a greeny for the line I've highlighted in bold. Made me laugh. At times I disagree with your comments but noone deserves to have that flung at them.

Aberdeen Will vote NO for the newco into the SPL.

If Milne even attempted to vote them in i would expect him to go into hiding very quickly ph34r.gif and fled the area as his own safety would not be guaranteed at all.

Suicidal for Aberdeen to even VOTE them in.

So have faith. Aberdeen will vote NO and i urge any Dons fan that knows him to ensure SPORTING INTEGRITY COMES FIRST !

:lol:

Love some of the replies

While waiting for the printing on the back he asked me what I was getting him on the back.

I told him "WATP 12" and to never forget that we are the people and always will be and that The Rangers will never die as the club will go on regardless of company name.

He was a bit astounded at that and had no comeback n went away into the store room.

w****r.

Felt like kickin' up f**k but thought I'd deal with the situation with some dignity.

Should of got him told, or kicked the utter f**k out of him.
I'd just make an official complaint about the w**k
You should have pointed out that that paedophillic tops with the green hoops are not becoming of a shop thats frequented by lots of children.
You should have said at least its not the big jock knewco top
You get the c***s name? Would of had it on a name tag, no?

Whats the email address for complaints?

As if the c***s don't annoy me enough with their wee online campaigns, no happening inside shops. Especially one that has a deal with Rangers. The p***k should be out of a job immediately.

He should be sacked.

Whats his name and what is the contact email for complaints?

Few things. Your mates with a *****? Your choice but he is the enemy and laughing at our plight and possibility of folk losing their jobs.

Should he be sacked? No. Stoned to death would be more appealing as a spectacle.

On a side note. You mix with shite you get hit with shite

Rant over as you expected 00000042.gif

But surely if all the clubs and the SFA agree that they want do do this then they can? There's nothing stopping them making the changes if they want if they pass a resolution to do it.

Not this coming season they can't, there has to be a period of notice given for reconstruction and the fixtures are already out. There are far bigger issues ahead than reconstruction for this particular season coming, anyway. SevCo will have to be papped wherever, a new club (probably Dundee) admitted to the SPL and then clubs will then, I'd imagine, start making inroads for a vote on the 11-1 current system to change to a 9-3 system. There can't be a vote on reconstruction now anyway considering there aren't even 12 clubs in the SPL for next season as things stand at this moment in time.

Do you honestly think the clubs, SPL and the SFA will want to throw this into the mix, complicating matters even further? Not a chance.

By the time all the above goes ahead and is resolved, the new season will be well underway. Everything is up in the air, but one thing is 100% certain, the SPL will be 12 teams this season. Perish the thought of reconstruction for at least a year.