Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Poster on Rangersremedial saying the SFA Tribunal case for bringing the game into disrepute is getting quietly shelved.. blink.gif

My link

That one might actually be true. I saw that mentioned a few times over the weekend on various blogs. Regan apparently scarpered away on holiday without getting Carloway to reconvene.

That one might actually be true. I saw that mentioned a few times over the weekend on various blogs. Regan apparently scarpered away on holiday without getting Carloway to reconvene.

Unless he's gone on holiday to the Moon, he'll be able to get in touch with people fairly easily.

Phil Mc saying on Twitter that Sevco have managed to flog 'a three figure number' of season tickets. So there are several hundred crazy optimists out there.

my workmate is 1 of them. not told him his money has vanished along with his club.

keep reading that rangers are the most successful club in the world if so why have they never won the european cup or even reached a final ?plus they have never played a single game in the world club championship i doubt if rangers would be ranked in the top fifty in europe or the top one hundred in the world .

This has been pissing me off as well. If anything, they're the Scottish Cup Hibs of European football. They pull in some of the highest attendances in Europe yet haven't won a thing on the big stage apart from one trophy way back in the in the distant past which even Aberdeen managed to win. Successful laugh.gif

Edited by Hedgecutter

Just checked on Rangers Media.

It seems they're happy that the polis are involved since they will find the guys that did this to them. This will allow the sale to Whyte to be rendered null and void and we will go back to where we were in May 2011 and it will all just be a bad dream.

If we can attract 8000 people per home game paying £1 extra each times 22 home games = £176,000

Of course up till now Kilmarnock haven't considered getting 8000 people in per home game as a way of increasing revenue :blink: