Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION ORDERED INTO RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB ACQUISITION AND FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT

The Crown Office has today instructed Strathclyde Police to conduct a criminal investigation into the acquisition of Rangers Football Club in May 2011 and the subsequent financial management of the Club.

The investigation into alleged criminality follows a preliminary police examination of information passed to them in February this year by the Club administrators.

The Procurator Fiscal for the West of Scotland will now work with Strathclyde Police to fully investigate the acquisition and financial management of Rangers Football Club and any related reports of alleged criminality during that process.

popcorn.jpg

Ran out of popcorn can I share some of yours..?? biggrin.gif

CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION ORDERED INTO RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB ACQUISITION AND FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT

The Crown Office has today instructed Strathclyde Police to conduct a criminal investigation into the acquisition of Rangers Football Club in May 2011 and the subsequent financial management of the Club.

The investigation into alleged criminality follows a preliminary police examination of information passed to them in February this year by the Club administrators.

The Procurator Fiscal for the West of Scotland will now work with Strathclyde Police to fully investigate the acquisition and financial management of Rangers Football Club and any related reports of alleged criminality during that process.

popcorn.jpg

Long over due.

popcorn.jpg

More injustice ready to be heaped upon them. Who exactly are "them" now?

Rangers Media will be in a tailspin about this. The establishment to investigate the establishment club or more accurately its former owners. Who are the baddies? We need to know who these people are.

I consider Real Madrid to be the worlds most successful club. They have won the most prestigious club competition ,the CL (IMO), the most times.

Again this tread is too quick for my reading ability.. check out the ready ability thread......

Are they dead yet.

I mean Sevco 5088 Ltd.

I up to scratch I know Rangers are dead but,..

Also has then Den boy shut the fu*k up and started school today. He really has come over as a tit, would be shouting this muppet down if xb hadn't l already got him the pocket

Hello all, long time reader but this is my first post. I could not help but follow Dee Man's advice regarding the Google search. The results for the search 'sky old firm contract' took me to this link: http://www.facebook....ove.the.Rangers

Haha good call mate never laughed so hard and enjoyed their misery as much as now!

Still nice to see them showing a bit of humility and acceptance and not just being their usual arrogant agressiveselves eh

well heres some of my favourates

• Mandi Stout Cause we as prods are too busy fighting with each other instead of standing as one that is why our country is why its in the place that it is WATP 13 hours ago via Mobile · Like
  • 173595_100003398017605_1966308749_q.jpgMandi Stout Join the Irish premier league give linfield a challenge nobody else can ha ha ha 13 hours ago via Mobile · Like
  • 370587_1201329759_742542734_q.jpgRobert Bilsland If and whenwe are back SPL any Rangers fan that goes to an away game and even spends a coin in the scabby wee middens should be shot. em were it hurs in thier pockets

AND..

Sapper Frank Dickson Let's get in Div 3 and see the sanctimonius b*****ds suffer. f**k them all. WATP...GSTQ 1690

Poster on Rangersremedial saying the SFA Tribunal case for bringing the game into disrepute is getting quietly shelved.. blink.gif

Obviously it's from the most ridiculous of sources, but if it's true then the logical conclusion is that the SFA consider Sevco Rangers to be a completely new entity.

I am not advocating clubs going into liquidation/receivership, but any bank that is holding security of a football stadium is pretty f**ked in my opinion. As has been argued in Rangers/newco case a stadium has one value when it is being used as a stadium and another, far lesser value, when it is not.

In the present economic climate I could not see any bank in a hurry to close down a football club.

Our stadium isn't listed, and is in a good area of Kilmarnock. It could quite easily be sold to recoup debts. The hotel could also be sold as a going concern.

What is outrageous about it?

It's almost as if us diddies are wanting the clubs to say:

Don't worry guys, there's going to be a massive upturn in support from other clubs if we vote no, also, Rangers don't really bring all that much money to the league, and Sky haven't said anything and hellbhoy on P&B says there's no chance they'll want to renegotiate the contracts, and the sponsors according to magee86 won't want to renegotiate anyway, so really it's all scare stories and besides the money and continued sustainability of our club that we own and have significant money invested in means nothing. Plus on rangerstaxcase, timmybhoy said that celtic fans will definitely boycott if we vote them in so that's us convinced Everything will be brilliant without Rangers and we'll have loads of money and great youths, I read about it on Aberdeen-mad

Ah, well, you see it all depends what your viewpoint is. Personally, and that's the first clue, here's what I would have put in that letter to keep it short and to the point that the Killie chairmen was making.......

Dear Kilmarnock Supporter,

It has been noted over the past few months that there are two sides to the argument concerning this dilemma facing chairmen of SPL clubs. On one hand we have financial prudence and the obvious choices to be made concerning revenue streams. On the other, we have sporting integrity.

I now offer you a simple straightforward choice in the matter of 'sporting integrity does not have a price' For me, it does. £1. That's right folks, for the price of a dead football club, you can have your sporting integrity and keep your club alive. Now I know these figures might not stack up for some, but like a scrotum here it is in a nutshell.

If we can attract 8000 people per home game paying £1 extra each times 22 home games = £176,000

So we've halved the amount of losses through the turnstiles from the visits of Club 12 fans right away, good job everyone. So really, all that remains is the as yet unquantifiable losses on any renegotiations of sponsorships and television deals. Yes, I know, it seems almost unbelievable that I'm asking you to vote on something you don't have the full facts on and yes, I know that that bears a striking similarity to the CVA proposed to Club 12 creditors a few weeks ago. But trust me, we need to do what's right for Kilmarnock and just ignore all these other diddies who think this is all about the sport.

In that respect, I suppose it really is down to me as the chairman and I have to make the decision I think is best in the long run for this club. And for me, its all about the money. That's why I removed all options and questions that were originally intended to create the illusion of a vote for you, my supporter.

Yours sincerely

MJ

P.S. Sorry about not putting a stamp on the envelope.

And so the rollercoaster ride continues. ohmy.gifbiggrin.gif

Unfortunately for the orcs, rollercoasters slowly start working their way to their peak before quickly going through a downwards spiral of unpredictable ups and downs before ending up right down at the bottom to where it all began.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Greene is a fanny. Tempted to stop there tbh.

If anyone can explain why he might think he had bought all of Rangers assets including contracts for a squad worth £20m - £30m, i'd be happy to read it. If the players were sealed into the deal then the administrators threw the club away for a ridiculous valuation. The better option would have been to flog the land and the players on the open market before closing the whole thing down. That approach to liquidation would have surely yielded more.

If any Rangers player even contemplates Green's threat they are worse than daft.

Obviously it's from the most ridiculous of sources, but if it's true then the logical conclusion is that the SFA consider Sevco Rangers to be a completely new entity.

Our stadium isn't listed, and is in a good area of Kilmarnock. It could quite easily be sold to recoup debts. The hotel could also be sold as a going concern.

Belter. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, even if it is would the loss the bank may have to take equate to the benefits of development? Also any bank closing down a football club, particularly in parochial Scotland, is just buying bad publicity. I'm sure all banks will have a bottom line but on something as high profile as this I'm sure they would bend over backwards to restructure. After all if that doesn't work they still have the security.

Ah, well, you see it all depends what your viewpoint is. Personally, and that's the first clue, here's what I would have put in that letter to keep it short and to the point that the Killie chairmen was making.......

Dear Kilmarnock Supporter,

It has been noted over the past few months that there are two sides to the argument concerning this dilemma facing chairmen of SPL clubs. On one hand we have financial prudence and the obvious choices to be made concerning revenue streams. On the other, we have sporting integrity.

I now offer you a simple straightforward choice in the matter of 'sporting integrity does not have a price' For me, it does. £1. That's right folks, for the price of a dead football club, you can have your sporting integrity and keep your club alive. Now I know these figures might not stack up for some, but like a scrotum here it is in a nutshell.

If we can attract 8000 people per home game paying £1 extra each times 22 home games = £176,000

So we've halved the amount of losses through the turnstiles from the visits of Club 12 fans right away, good job everyone. So really, all that remains is the as yet unquantifiable losses on any renegotiations of sponsorships and television deals. Yes, I know, it seems almost unbelievable that I'm asking you to vote on something you don't have the full facts on and yes, I know that that bears a striking similarity to the CVA proposed to Club 12 creditors a few weeks ago. But trust me, we need to do what's right for Kilmarnock and just ignore all these other diddies who think this is all about the sport.

In that respect, I suppose it really is down to me as the chairman and I have to make the decision I think is best in the long run for this club. And for me, its all about the money. That's why I removed all options and questions that were originally intended to create the illusion of a vote for you, my supporter.

Yours sincerely

MJ

P.S. Sorry about not putting a stamp on the envelope.

Nicely put. Except you missed ot League Cup Winners 2012 at the end of the letter. That's very important to him it would seem.

Belter. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, even if it is would the loss the bank may have to take equate to the benefits of development? Also any bank closing down a football club, particularly in parochial Scotland, is just buying bad publicity. I'm sure all banks will have a bottom line but on something as high profile as this I'm sure they would bend over backwards to restructure. After all if that doesn't work they still have the security.

RBS can't go any lower in the public estimation, so they might!