Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Well, blow me :o

I havent been online much since Thursday and come back on tonight to find that enough clubs have publicly announced theyre voting no to know that Rangers 2.0 wont be playing in the SPL, 2 more players have objected to their contract transfer, Green is threatening to take them to court :blink: , Ally "transparency" McCoist is having an underhand dig at them in the press <_< , Green has gone into underpants on the head/pencil up the nose territory but, not only that, but Strathclydes finest are to investigate Whytes takeover of the club.

:o :o

Mr X goes offline for a few days and all the good things happen. Is this just coincidence? :insert whistling emoticon:

I understand peoples hatred of rangers on here but what i dont understand is why everyone is rejoicing and saying its going to be good for scottish football, it was awful as it was with a 2 horse race but now its just going to be a one horse race celtic will be out of sight come october the league will be even more of a laughing stock than it was before, i cant even understand why celtic fans are happy about this as the old firm rivalry is one of the greatest in world football and now its gone and you'se are all making it out to be a good thing, utter madness!! Celtic arent going to go bust either so it will be them romping the league and cups for ever more

the most sensible solution for the dundee/dunfermline problem would be (Cosgroves idea) to have them play a 2 legged playoff

would keep both camps happy & would provide a nice financial boost for both which would be important for the one whom is promoted as they might need to strengthen a bit more

it wont happen because its far too sensible though

in other news im hitting a brick wall trying to write an email to Ayr with my views on the newco, if anyone has a one they sent they could pm me to give me a wee idea of what i could be saying better that would be much appreciated smile.gif

Well, if wee Chico being punted off the beeb isn't nuclear enough for you, you have clearly been spoiled this past few months.

That's not nuclear. That's bliss. That's a long overdue relief.

I don't know how folk haven't noticed this before. It's all in the City motto.

There's the tree that never grew,

There's the bird that never flew,

There's the fish that never swam,

There's the bell that never rang.

There's the team that couldn't get in.

Let Glasgow flourish.

:lol::lol::lol:

I understand peoples hatred of rangers on here but what i dont understand is why everyone is rejoicing and saying its going to be good for scottish football, it was awful as it was with a 2 horse race but now its just going to be a one horse race celtic will be out of sight come october the league will be even more of a laughing stock than it was before, i cant even understand why celtic fans are happy about this as the old firm rivalry is one of the greatest in world football and now its gone and you'se are all making it out to be a good thing, utter madness!! Celtic arent going to go bust either so it will be them romping the league and cups for ever more

Get a load of sergeant buzzkill.

You don't get invited to many parties do you?

In defence of Barcabhoy, he most definately knows "stuff" that's not in the public domain....yet ;)

Congratulations to fans of most of the SPL clubs, it's you who are running the agenda here, rather than the usual boardrooms settling things within Hampden over a G&T, hopefully the coming changes will be embraced by my team rather than having it done to them. It really is a great opportunity for Scottish football

Bull. Celtic will suffer most.

The "diddy" clubs of the SPL will now be able to out vote Celtic and therefore put through any changes they want. This means there will soon be a much fairer distribution of prize/TV money through-out the league.

Celtic's crowds will also falter, I can guarantee that.

Who cares which cheek of the arse wins anything anyway? It'll be no more boring than it has been for decades.