Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How much is the orc who 1st trumpeted "we don't do walking away" banging his head off a table?laugh.gif

1st we had the Dundee Utd cup game where the fans couldn't boycott quick enough when needed, then we got the blue knights, they were quickly followed by Walters crew, then the statue thought f**k this for a laugh and now the players are joining in.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I suppose in all honesty they don't walk away, they run like someone mentioned a sale at matalan.

WORST SLOGAN EVERlaugh.gif

Was it McCoist himself who coined it, or did he just lift it from elsewhere?

Either way, it's part of that strange thing Rangers types do with language.

Just as they talk about dignity, when no club I know of has a less noble history; so they started talking about not walking away, just as everybody started doing just that.

They really are an extraordinary bunch.

I am also enjoying the fact that many rangers fans are commenting on Ally McCoist and his loyalty.

They do realize that he done such a guff job last season that he wouldn't get another job anywhere and this is the real reason he is staying!

and growing that wispy beard as if he's having such a hard time dealing with the current situation and can't bring himself to change ain't fooling anyone chump!

davis, naismith were both rumoured to be heading to southampton according to the sun today, i reckon macgregor will end up at a mid-table prem team, i cant see any of the first team there next year now bar mculloch and wallace, apart from them its just going to be a team made up of 16 year olds and 3rd division journeymen if theyre lucky.

long may there fucking demise last!

I'd get my money on him going to Spurs, freidels too old and Gomez should never be allowed to wear gloves again, if they haven't punted him already.

Agree. I cannot see Charlie Boy's angle on this being property developing. Got to be really obvious and think he bought the assets with the intention of making a quick buck and riding out of Rock Ridge ASAP. Maybe, having watched Laurel & Hardy make NO compulsory redundancies of playing staff, he genuinely thought his newco zombie start-up company would see them all transfer straight to him - and he'd punt them with a profit there somehow. Maybe he just thought 5.5mil was cheap, and he could sell them on again.

Christ knows, but like Whyte before him, he's up to something shady. Has to be.

If you're right, and if some of Green's backers are as dodgy as had been previously mooted, I think Charlie boy might be sitting with a glass of brandy now waiting for the knock on the door.

Agree. I cannot see Charlie Boy's angle on this being property developing. Got to be really obvious and think he bought the assets with the intention of making a quick buck and riding out of Rock Ridge ASAP. Maybe, having watched Laurel & Hardy make NO compulsory redundancies of playing staff, he genuinely thought his newco zombie start-up company would see them all transfer straight to him - and he'd punt them with a profit there somehow. Maybe he just thought 5.5mil was cheap, and he could sell them on again.

Christ knows, but like Whyte before him, he's up to something shady. Has to be.

Sevco team for first game....

Johnson

Johnson Johnson Johnson Johnson

Johnson Johnson Johnson Johnson Johnson

Johnson

Subs: McCloggough, McMoist, Dingwall (ah, so that's the deal!)

wink.gif

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

All right, who is DadoPrsoLegend ??????

Hello Friends

I here to offer my comiserations about your great club

It is a real shame , I remember the Dado Prso days.

Hope you all quick recovery

Thank you hh.gif

Also my friends I hope that next season "The Rangers" come to Croatia in pre season, as I know you are not in Europe for 4 years which is a shame

Getstiffed, on 26 June 2012 - 08:29 PM, said: Mind that volley big dado scored from big marvs cross field ping?

Marvin Andrews? lol he was rubbish i say

:D I love the *****dar on overdrive with them........

Sevco team for first game....

Johnson

Johnson Johnson Johnson Johnson

Johnson Johnson Johnson Johnson Johnson

Johnson

Subs: McCloggough, McMoist, Dingwall (ah, so that's the deal!)

wink.gif

Ex banker Fred Goodwin has spoken to Green about buying him out. Fred, formerly Sir Fred, said in his shed that he had the funds to rescue them from their current malaise. "I have - before tax - almost a hundred pounds," said Fred, "And I'm prepared to put most of that at the disposal of this club."

Green replied "we appreciate all approaches from fiscally opportunistic parties and we'll consider them in due course. Unfortunately, just at the moment, we're concentrating on stripping the lead from the Ibrox roof.......................will get back to you."

The truth is becoming apparent that Sevco5088's position within Scottish Football is becoming untenable if not already untenable. Their players are walking away and which player in their right mind would want to sign for a car crash football club? Will they soon be holding free player trials in order to have a basic squad? There are legal wrangles in every direction, not to mention footballing punishments to be meted out. Time is ticking and Sevco should be made to sit out this season leaving the governing bodies to tidy up the carnage in time for the big kick off. No doubt Sevco5088 will die from it's wounds within a couple of months of not having a League to play in.