Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

They should never be allowed inside Ibrox again. They are finished as far as I'm concerned.

As it will be sold shortly I don't think that is an issue ;)

You've missed out the useless Swampy Kal Naismith that we had on loan last year. Apparently he's a striker but he spent the entire time at Firhill on the bench or out the squad entirely.

Still should be good enough to lead the line at Cliftonhill.

Cheers pal - added in.

Div has posted on twitter that Broadfoot is staying, but he's been at the wind up all night, so not sure whether to add him to the staying list or not :lol:

Alan McGregor - Rejected switch to newco

Neil Alexander - Out of contract

Scott Gallacher - out of contract

Grant Adam - out of contract

Defenders

Dorin Goian

Kirk Broadfoot - rumoured to be switching to newco

Sasa Papac - out of contract

Lee Wallace - Switching to newco

Steven Whittaker - rejected switch to newco

Carlos Bocanegra - rumoured to be rejecting switch to newco/on verge of signing for Toronto

Ross Perry

Chris Hegary - out of contract

Darren Cole - out of contract

Midfielders

Lee McCulloch - rumoured to be switching to newco

Maurice Edu

Steven Davis - rejected switch to newco

Alejandro Bedoya

John Fleck

Jamie Ness - rejected switch to newco

Salim Kerkar - out of contract

Kyle Hutton

Andrew Mitchell

Rhys McCabe - rejected switch to Newco

Robbie Crawford

Lewis MacLeod

Barry McKay

Juan Ortiz

Strikers

Kyle Lafferty - rejected switch to newco

Steven Naismith - rejected switch to newco

David Healy - out of contract

Andrew Little - out of contract

Sone Aluko - rejected switch to newco

Kane Hemmings

Kal Naismith

Edited by Kyle

Did anybody hear that tit Adrian Durham on Talksport at about 6pm reporting Rangers were hard done to by the SPL. I only caught 10 minutes of his crap but really, really hope someone phone up to correct the tit. Did anybody hear the programe?

If i may ask a (probably fucking stupid) question here:

Assuming the SPL vote to boot these c***s goes as we all expect, how will the SFL vote be structured?

Will it be a twin issue type thing?

Eg:

1. Do you agree to admit Sevco 5088 into the Scottish Football League YES/NO

2. If "YES", into which Division should they be admitted?

Now, just to make it past Q1, there's got to be 23 clubs in agreement? I'm not sure it's such a ridiculous concept that more than 7 will vote "no", as follows:

- The historical 5 clubs/1964/revenge thing (probably minus Berwick). Would they hold it against the zombie-***s?

- The likely top 4 or 5 clubs in Division 3 are unlikely to want to basically bin their promotion chances by voting in a probably stronger rival.

- A few of the Division Two clubs won't fancy the prospect of their chances being ruined the following season, assuming the zombie-***s carry off a Livi-style stroll through the bottom Divisions.

- I would also expect the likes of Raith's chairman and a couple of others to vote against on principle. (I sincerely hope Fat Harry has no say in this process from our point if view).

It's still entirely possible these c***s could be wiped from our footballing landscape, and we still have the hilarity of the various investigations to come.

Could someone insert a pleasing Gif on here or something?

Edited by jupe1407

Has anyone given any thought to the nickname we should give to the fans of newco? After all the can hardly be known as H*ns as that club doesn't have a team and soon won't exist anymore.

For beginners I suggest we call them The Uns as they support an unclub, with an unlicence, playing in an unleague. They have an unhistory and very probably also have an unfuture.

I think that in recognition of how much they are loved they should be called "Honey" but I agree that "Honey" is too long and should be shortened to erm.... let me think...

Got it... we could shorten it to "Hon" as in the Americanism... " Hi hon I'm home"

So collectively I think they should now be known as "Hons"

If i may ask a (probably fucking stupid) question here:

Assuming the SPL vote to boot these c***s goes as we all expect, how will the SFL vote be structured?

Will it be a twin issue type thing?

Eg:

1. Do you agree to admit Sevco 5088 into the Scottish Football League YES/NO

2. If "YES", into which Division should they be admitted?

Now, just to make it past Q1, there's got to be 23 clubs in agreement? I'm not sure it's such a ridiculous concept that more than 7 will vote "no", as follows:

- The historical 5 clubs/1964/revenge thing (probably minus Berwick). Would they hold it against the zombie-***s?

- The likely top 4 or 5 clubs in Division 3 are unlikely to want to basically bin their promotion chances by voting in a probably stronger rival.

- A few of the Division Two clubs won't fancy the prospect of their chances being ruined the following season, assuming the zombie-***s carry off a Livi-style stroll through the bottom Divisions.

- I would also expect the likes of Raith's chairman and a couple of others to vote against on principle. (I sincerely hope Fat Harry has no say in this process from our point if view).

It's still entirely possible these c***s could be wiped from our footballing landscape, and we still have the hilarity of the various investigations to come.

Could someone insert a pleasing Gif on here or something?

Don't worry about it, Sevco will be bust on Friday morning. This is not even going to reach the SFL voting on them stage.

It's fantastic to see all these "staunch Rangers men" running from Servile-scumCo. A small part of me definitely still thinks that this may have been Green's plan all along and Ibrox will be flats within the next 4-5 years.

Sorry, why "probably minus Berwick" :unsure:?

3pm Saturday 4th/Sunday 5th August

There is a requirement for the first 10 minutes of the game for every fan (both home and away) to join in prayer to the fair play gods with a continued chant of "WE Are The People"

I love you all.

It's fantastic to see all these "staunch Rangers men" running from Servile-scumCo. A small part of me definitely still thinks that this may have been Green's plan all along and Ibrox will be flats within the next 4-5 years.

This scenario still doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

There must be plenty plots of land in Govan... the size of a couple of football pitches... which would surely cost less than the combined totals of £5.5M + cost of demolishing 50k seater football stadium + cost of incorporating a listed main stand into any replacement works + profit margin to sufficiently compensate for looking over your shoulder forever, being as you are "the Man who Killed Rangers".

Has this been posted yet?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9352507/Rapid-Vienna-report-Rangers-to-Fifa-over-Nikica-Jelavic-debt.html

Victory for Rapid Vienna would be catastrophic for Green, who could then be pursued by the other clubs outside Scotland who are owed money by Rangers - France's St Etienne (£252,212.39), Chelsea (£238,345.43), Italy's US Citta di Palermo (£205,513.04), Sweden's Orebro SK (£150,000) and Arsenal (£136,560).

How much is the orc who 1st trumpeted "we don't do walking away" banging his head off a table?laugh.gif

1st we had the Dundee Utd cup game where the fans couldn't boycott quick enough when needed, then we got the blue knights, they were quickly followed by Walters crew, then the statue thought f**k this for a laugh and now the players are joining in.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I suppose in all honesty they don't walk away, they run like someone mentioned a sale at matalan.

WORST SLOGAN EVERlaugh.gif