Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

17701710150874613975443.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Does Tennent's know about this?

If their name is being used with their approval, who exactly are they sponsoring?

Who have they paid, if anyone?

If they are not approving their name being used, how quickly can they stop it being exploited?

Does Tennent's want to be associated with such a tainted brand? Or even worse, associated with Sevco? :o

Edited by thelegendthatis

This day just keeps on giving! I fucking love this implosion. And to think a month or two ago, people were moaning that it was the shittest administration to date. That was the phoney war, now we're starting to pile into the ****! biggrin.gif

I know its unlikely but if one of tonights four was Big Jig, the day/week/month/year/decade/century/millenium would be complete :)

Because either Dunfermline or Dundee would drop out and they are in the East Section of the Draw,

And?

The Billy Zombies would be in the west section of the draw.

Why?

It's been drawn and arrangements made. Raith fans are going to Wick!! If Dundee/Dunfermline didn't continue participation or their opponents weren't byed, Rangers can take-over their tie.

Just watching Sky Sports News and three things jumped out:

1) Kyle Laugherty cost them £4m :lol: :lol:

2) It's a fucking disgrace that Lee Wallace - whom Rangers FC (in administration, pending liquidation) haven't paid for - is able to transfer to Sevco 5088.

3) John Yorkston is just the latest in a line of fucking morons who keep referring to Rangers being relegated.

Because either Dunfermline or Dundee would drop out and they are in the East Section of the Draw, The Billy Zombies would be in the west section of the draw.

Falkirk and East Stirlingshire are in different sections. The divide has to be a bit arbitrary anyway. I think they'll just swap over.

new rangers have been invited to join the blue square premier league but have knocked it back.a spokesman for the club said,"we ur rangers,we ur ra peepul,and we don't do woking away".:ph34r:

Maybe the square isn't the correct shade of blue. :lol:

I 'd be more impressed if they tried to form a ring around Dark Mingwall.

That could be the newco training ground. Just run round him a couple of times.

And?

Why?

It's been drawn and arrangements made. Raith fans are going to Wick!! If Dundee/Dunfermline didn't continue participation or their opponents weren't byed, Rangers can take-over their tie.

A Ramsdens spokesperson was quoted in one of the rags last week saying he expected a re-draw. Not sure if they can dictate that or The SFL make the decision though.

We are discussing 'Rangers' participation in the Bells B&Q Ramsdens Challenge Diddy Cup....

Supremely pleasing. I wonder if they'll reach the final and demand 90% of the tickets, claiming that their opponents average attendance of 357 doesn't merit them getting a fair share in the final.

Fcuking GIRFUY sevco 5088.

Some movement on the 'attempt to set up the staunchest league ever' front tonight.

BfkEZ.png

Gutted that Falkirk aren't considered proddy enough :(

Better get ready to update team sheet.

I reckon. Edu, Davis, mcgregor and bedoya.

You might be right. Goian and Broadfoot are about the only other 2 senior players that it could be I think.