Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Easy option is simply to suspend RFC for a season, and consider all their results as automatic 3-0 defeats.

How does that work if they're not members of a league?

Suspend from what and more importantly by what? :unsure:

Well of course not - the BBC is riddled with tarriers, some of whom are hardcore and unreconstructured, who will undoubtably have an agenda against "Rangers minded" people and will twist the truth at every opportunity.

It is the cold dead hand of the F@nian conspiracy and no mistake. *****s to a man (and woman - Jackie Bird an' a').

So you reckon they'll be out the game for a year?

Starting again in the Third Division?

Third division will be full (unless someone else goes bust next year). It'll need to be through the introduction of the pyramid, if at all. I wouldn't be surprised to see several successor clubs spring up, with nobody getting their hands on Ibrox (if there's any truth in today's rumours).

Justed watched the video and am very surprised at the criticism on here. If I was behind an £8.7 million bid for a football club John 'Bomber' Brown is exactly he calibre of person I would want to front it. Passionate, articulate and credible.

1340832453[/url]' post='6380713']

Christ with all them holding up their phones in one hand with a straight arm it started making me think we might have the beginnings of a mini Nazi-like revolution on our hands, there are certainly a lot of weak, narrow minded individuals present who could easily be led down the garden path into a full scale war...... BUT then I saw their leader and i heard him speak and when he said 'I've had loads of emails and texties!' I thought 'Awwwhh bless him' then went and made myself a cup of tea.

My favourite part is when he says the club is going from strength to strength!

I'd imagine the huge potential support will swing it for them, for entry to the Third Division. I wonder if the new owners will be able to afford Green's rental charges for the stadium, or whether they'll be looking to ground share.

Yeah, it is however disappointing that they will still be treated over and above other teams when they have done so much damage to scottish football compared to the teams they are likely to compete against for a slot in the third(if that is where they start)

Justed watched the video and am very surprised at the criticism on here. If I was behind an £8.7 million bid for a football club John 'Bomber' Brown is exactly he calibre of person I would want to front it. Passionate, articulate and credible.

Quite. He seems totally legitimate, as sound as a statutory notice of repairs from Edinburgh Cooncil.

So true, there's something extremely fishy about the Brown stuff that I can't quite put my finger on. The bidders didn't make their millions by making stupid business decision, so why pick John Brown to address the masses? (as much as I liked him as a player, he's surely no spokesman).

This seems like another act of misdirection. I'm half expecting the Daleks to be revealed at the end of the story as the master villain pulling everybody's strings.

Quite. He seems totally legitimate, as sound as a statutory notice of repairs from Edinburgh Cooncil.

Its no a statue, Its a memorial, you sick b*****d!

Thats it, your going on the List.

EDIT 'cos I have fat fingers.

Edited by Macshimmy

I never thought the paranoia would extend as far as my own wee team but there is a thread on the junior forum indicating that Linlithgow and Spartans were going to take action to prevent Sevco applying for SFL entry. Linlithgow Rose are a million miles away from bothering their arse about the SFL - at least in terms of current committee perspective. But given that some of these c***s are on a bit of a knife edge just now we've had to put an official statement on the club website to try and ensure we've still got windaes in the morning. Ffs, even when they come into the juniors it won't be an issue for Linlithgow - the west region will need to manage the application.