Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This thread is magic, I don't post on it but what a laugh! Part of me never wants this Rangers saga to end hahahaI would just like to say a quick thanks to all the posters who keep me updated with all the Rangers news during the day! Keeps my day ticking over at work and a good laugh hahahaaha!

Does John Brown actually know what he is talking about? Opening up accounts do the fans can put the money in, then get it back?

Why are the fans backing this clown? Fair enough they want answers but getting behind him? What does that achieve?

Sandy Jardine as well? What his problem? So the players want to leave? Some of these players have families. That is more important than any club. To question the loyalty of these players is utterly shocking. These people live in the past. The players like McGregor could have left ages ago, but didn't.

July 4th can't come quick enough.

What the hell have I missed tonight? A thousand folk turn up at Ibrox for an audience with John Brown, who blusters his way through a lot of pish?

That's a bit like calling the knocking down of the Berlin Wall a wee bit of demolition.

tongue.gifhughie duly returned my man :lol:

Cheers my man :D

Here's an artists impression of Rangers FC MEGA store at some point in the near future when things were going well in SDM's reign,before Murray park was built I believe ?.

23r500m.jpg

AS IF :lol:.

Edited by hellbhoy

That guy is fucking cuckoo's nest material... as for the clowns cheering him :lol:

His plan appears to be.... buy a season book fae me and ye own the club !!!!!!

Quote of the year....

"And it wiz twenty years ago we wur denied a place inna champions league final bae marseille's kurupshin..." :lol::lol:

He doesnt fucking do irony does he :rolleyes:

Does anyone else feel like Brown might actually have some sort of health issue? I feel awful, like I'm laughing at the afflicted watching him, as they cheer him on as some sort of joan of arc figure. Deeply uncomfortable viewing. Or maybe it's just that watching it has made me realise they're dead, and feel guilty for revelling in the misery of any decent fans of the club.

This story has gone beyond hilariously outlandish to outright disturbing.

Edited by deerokus

The club's deid. We've had Whyte (pishing himself laughing( Yellow)), Green and now Brown.

They've sunk the Blue(s) and we're tickled Pink! Black days for Sevco fans.

PS Happy Birthday Pozbaird. Mind get the kegs readied!

Ah well,i guess the best option wasn't watching the euro's tonight.

Have to say that the Sevco calculator must have been present tonight,the crowd they said numbered 10,000 actually appears to be more nearer 1000-1500

protest crowd

As for Yosser Brown....go on geez the club,i can do that,geez the club. Where the hell has he and his EBT paid mates been for the past 4-5 months.Tonight he had more front than Brighton.

What are your plans for the future.

homer-doh2.jpg?w=640

How do you plan to purchase the club

doh.gif

If you end up in SPL div 3 with next to no player,how will you rebuild the squad.

Homer_doh-1-.png

Do you actually have any sort of business plan at all Mr Brown.

HomerSimpson2.gif

Look Mr Brown,there is no need to look at me like that...these are just questions that any concerned party would ask you,so p...........arghhhhhhhhhh

hqdefault.jpg

First we had the Cardigan takeover,now we have the Bomber jacket one.

Does anyone else feel like Brown might actually have some sort of health issue? I feel like I'm laughing at the afflicted watching him, as they cheer him on as some sort of joan of arc figure. Deeply uncomfortable viewing.

This story has gone beyond hilariously outlandish to outright bizarre.

Just wait till it goes nuclear FFS :lol: there have been rumours :ph34r:

nuclear.gif

No, Rangers need to play to their strengths, playing nice hasn't worked. And that just leaves the less pleasant side of Rangers...now Rangers do have a lot of rather unique associations. I'm thinking Orange lodges, organised crime, and Northern Irish paramilitaries. Frankly, I think they need to take advantage of those associations. If Green continues to play silly buggers and lie to the media and fans as much as he has been doing, then the less "nice" aspect of the Rangers fanbase are going to have to show their hand a bit. A spot of intimidation might work. I'm not saying I agree with it, but its probably something Rangers can do better than any other fanbase...

One minute you're bemoaning the lack of "quality debate" on the subject and the next you're coming over all Danny Dyer and extolling the virtues of intimidation and suggesting that all that has been lacking from this saga so far is the cynical exploitation of criminal and paramilitary connections by a proper "Rangers-minded" consortium. The most disgraceful aspects of the history and following of the club formerly known as Rangers FC', the very aspects that make them so unpalatable to most right-thinking people, seem to possess, for you at least, some spurious glamour. Grow the f*** up!

Edited by Frankie S

Ok, so anyone on here want to own up to being the person who voted "Both" in the "Who do you trust Brown or Green? " poll

No me. Eh think Bomber's pure died brilliant so ah do but I dinnah trust that Green manny.

Will anyone that's actually got any money come forward and try buy them? Seems to me all the people who have came forward never have anything haha. Anyone can turn up at Ibrox say they have investors talk shit and get a few days in the press, I wander who's turn it is next.