Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Midnight to find out if the players have been paid.

Am i missing the point here?

The players and i mean those that was getting paid by Glasgow Rangers will not be paid because that company is in liquidation.

Now the 3 players that have signed up for Newco company will get paid along with staff that work at Sevco, is that right or has Green come out with a statement saying all players in the old company will be paid regardless if they signed for sevco?

Other point i would make is that i always thought Green group would be in the short term for running Rangers as a club but i always thought they would Rent out Ibrox and Murray Park to those that will take over with the clubs best interests at heart. Only a very good offer for the stadium and training facilities would make them sell overall.

Edited by betting competition

Charles Green appears to be personally replying to emails tonight as well.

dXF0h.png

:o they will swap Green for someone else ? does this method have the ragers running after ghosts ? I mean if too much heat off the orcs then stick some other clown to get badgered for a month or so then change regime to keep everyone chasing their tails.

This is starting to get really silly now ffs,a millionaire with a minority shareholding ? what's that all about ! has Green bought all of the club and gave most of the shares to his dog,cat,parrot or whatever in a Harry Rednapp type scenario ? I'm thinking this is Greens investors pyramid scheme and why he can't name his investors ! they are all animals but somehow legally own shares :huh:.

This seems as good a time as any to share this story.  I once overheard the bold 'Bomber' chatting up a woman at the bar in a Merchant City pub. The romance and poetry of his words were unforgettable. He looked into her eyes and told her:

"Every single c**t in this pub is looking at you and wants to go home with you but you're coming home wi The Bomber". 

I take it this is John Brown's "consortium" http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=212639 250,000 members at £100 a pop + £10 per month Direct Debit. It has been on the go since March so would fit in with Brown's idea. I like the idea of the figureheads, and they ended up with Brown ah well !

So is the Brown Brigade going to be taking the 10000 hours, or Motherwell model of fan ownership?

Or are they actually trying to buy the club using season ticket money, the same as Whyte?

See this big pot that they are going to put all the money into, it's a biscuit tin, isn't it?

A couple things. Firstly, regarding the people commenting on the lack of debate, they're dead right. Yes, some of the analysis has been excellent, and the thread has been compulsive reading, but any Rangers fans are shouted down, and when people try to give some balance to the hysteria, they are drowned out. There are also far, far too many cringeworthy posts (some of the song lyrics have been dreadful), and there is too much posting for the sake of posting. Also, if you have a news story, read back at least the previous 3 pages just to check eh? I do think people need to maybe calm down a little. The thread might be a bit less active, but it'll be a better thread for it. Oh, and see all this "well other clubs didn't point fingers and reacted with humility" pish? Well I remember Gretna in admin, and both Dundee admins, and Motherwells admin. Many of the fans were definitely not humble or realistic, with Dundee being particularly bad for it. Frankly, Rangers and Dundee probably have the same percentage of absolute fucknuts in their fanbase, its just that Rangers are a much bigger club. Now hold that thought, I'll come back to it..

Oh, and enough of the Rangersmedia obsession eh? Its a bit cringeworthy.

Now, what I'm about to say might sound a bit crazy, but bear with me here. I think Brown is on to something. There, I said it. Firstly, people on here have been asking why the fans haven't been active and haven't tried to get something properly started...well here is one Bomber Brown, the first person to actually apologise to Scottish football on behalf of Rangers. And I believe he is using exactly the right kind of language to get Rangers fans going. I was thinking about this this evening, and I believe that part of the reason that there hasn't been an organised single group is because Rangers have literally been an institution. I know we're all mocking this idea, but look at the way the media have reacted. They ARE more than just a club. They've been used to having things handed to them on a plate for so long that they have never needed to organise and muster. The media have always been on their side, their chairman was an expert in placating them, the authorities frequently turn a blind eye. We've (as in non OF fans) have long commented on this, so we would be lying if we said that this wasn't the case. They do have a long history of funny handshakes and the like. So they have never had a "proper" fans trust, and I doubt they'll really be organised even if they started right now.

No, Rangers need to play to their strengths, playing nice hasn't worked. And that just leaves the less pleasant side of Rangers...now Rangers do have a lot of rather unique associations. I'm thinking Orange lodges, organised crime, and Northern Irish paramilitaries. Frankly, I think they need to take advantage of those associations. If Green continues to play silly buggers and lie to the media and fans as much as he has been doing, then the less "nice" aspect of the Rangers fanbase are going to have to show their hand a bit. A spot of intimidation might work. I'm not saying I agree with it, but its probably something Rangers can do better than any other fanbase...

You don't mean it's time for...

And to add... I liked when he was talking about winning the lower leagues...

If other teams spend 150k, we'll spend 250k to win the 3rd... If the budgets in the first are 500k, we'll spend 650k on wages...

Now forgive me if I'm wrong, but it's that sort of disregard that got them in this mess.

I dont see any way there's going to be an Ibrox team next season.

I think Green will take what he can. Sell any registered players, sell Murray Park, sell the Albion, sell anything else he can get rid of. I think he'll hold on to Ibrox just in case he can get an offer to buy or rent it. There is a chance that for season 2013-14 that some backer(s) might put up the money to buy a smaller club for their league membership and then 'move' them to Ibrox.

Of course getting organised for 2013-14 will only happen if they finally realise and accept the truth of the situation they're in. At this moment in time they are still far, far away from that. Any other team's fans would have organised a long time ago to do whatever they could for their club. The inablity of the Ibrox fans to do this is truly amazing. Sitting back and expecting it all to come to them is too ingrained in the vast majority of them.

Edited by SelkirkSaint

Me, me, me.:D

I am going to win the Euro Lottery on Friday night.

£8million  will be chicken feed from my winnings. Rangers Media will love me dearly and treat me as if I walk on water. I will mix with legends like Sandy Jardine and he will suck up to me bigtime. The lovely Leah will come pleading for me to resign the lovely Alan. First reaction is to say no, but every man has his price.

By Monday morning I will be scunnered by their stupidity and the crawling.  I will then turn into Green 2 and take the lot of them for every penny I can squeeze out of the ashes of their corrupt empire.

But I do think that being a corrupt fantasist makes me the ideal person to be the Big Man ay the Big Hoose.:lol:

:lol: :lol:

Now that's sorted and your the man for the job. What name are you choosing Whyte Green and Brown are gone what colour ehhhmm I mean name are you using? :lol:

Favourite bit, "Who do you believe?"

I DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING ANYMORE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3ot0VCMetUc#t=300s

The sad thing is, that woman is bang on the money. Whilst plenty of the their support are desperate to hang their hat on whatever nonsense the next legend spouts, that woman is saying "why should I believe ANY of you?". For a while you heard plenty of their support and ex players saying they were being told nothing - when in truth, the problem was they didn't like what they were hearing! There were times when Whyte and Green at various points of their tenures, were in the press every other day! Yet they were being told nothing??

For those asking about John Brown - I believe he's from Blackburn in West Lothian, or close to there anyway.

What a 54-star performance. What a bootboy. A hundred years ago there was a song called John Brown's Body that spoke of hanging Jeff Davis from a sour apple tree. Now it's hanging Charles Green from a bitter orange tree. I hope to god that's not the voice of the average Gers fan.

And to add... I liked when he was talking about winning the lower leagues...

If other teams spend 150k, we'll spend 250k to win the 3rd... If the budgets in the first are 500k, we'll spend 650k on wages...

Now forgive me if I'm wrong, but it's that sort of disregard that got them in this mess.

For every fiver Montrose spend, we'll spend £7.50!

7491965_400_400_0_0_fit_0_bd0060a708f61004c18559e889937cf9.jpg:lol:

7491957_400_400_0_0_fit_0_e6220c497e9d3932a8c7425f6a60aaa8.jpg:lol:

7491959_400_400_0_0_fit_0_e9fec678f5af254458d7d35562798170.jpg:lol:

You do realise that 'Leggoland' will be after snspix now and will post details of addresses/phone numbers etc.

He had the downright audacity to name & name & name the Partick Thistle girl at the Jags Trust in a recent blog.

Disgraceful tactics to try and threaten those who dare stand up to the mighty.....what was that team called again ?

Leggo knows that the end game is near but will still stop at nothing to try and discredit his 'enemies' by whatever means.

The lowlife ! .

This seems as good a time as any to share this story. I once overheard the bold 'Bomber' chatting up a woman at the bar in a Merchant City pub. The romance and poetry of his words were unforgettable. He looked into her eyes and told her:

"Every single c**t in this pub is looking at you and wants to go home with you but you're coming home wi The Bomber".

So....uh.....did it work?

I did try and watch the video but it was actually painful - everything about it was horrifying. The numerous times the crowd turned and started at shouting at each other, the whole episode was just mortifying.

And this story, being mind boggling complex from the start, manages to get deeper and deeper into the mire every day. At least I get the 4th of July off work.

But I did like when he said "I am leading this consortium" as if this was, you know, a positive statement.

1340822085[/url]' post='6379854']

No they sold out last year. I know OTPP very well and they are an ultra conservative investor. No way would they be involved in this circus.

Yup. Especially after the Quebec funds had some issues with CDO Stuff circa 2008. May be Canadians in the mix, but not them as a headline investor.