Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

And to add... I liked when he was talking about winning the lower leagues...

If other teams spend 150k, we'll spend 250k to win the 3rd... If the budgets in the first are 500k, we'll spend 650k on wages...

Now forgive me if I'm wrong, but it's that sort of disregard that got them in this mess.

Rings a bell....who was it again that said for every fiver they spend..........................

FACT

1978/9 As a 16/17 year old, John Brown was a 1st year apprentice welder along with me in the LAGTA training centre on Bothwell Road, Hamilton.

He was from one of the Hamilton "Schemes" and was playing part time in Accies youth set up.

And before anyone asks..........Yes............He was as thick as ma Grannies mince !

I did 6 months there when it was MetTec. Think it has closed down now.

Anyway, have either of the 3 zombie sevco's turned on each other yet?

1340868097[/url]' post='6381464']

I did 6 months there when it was MetTec. Think it has closed down now.

Anyway, have either of the 3 zombie sevco's turned on each other yet?

Naw stil aimlessly stumblin about,

They will breed soon to produce a Sevcostien baby club with a bolt through its neck.

Best line from the video, "If we don't get our license we will play in celebration matches". Erm? If you don't have a license you can't play any games.

Who do they think will even play these games during the season? Let alone have a team to put on the park

Thursday June 28.

Woke up. 5am... cat decided he wanted fed, so gave me a paw in the mooth'. Rolled over, pulled covers up, attempted to ignore miaowing in my right lug. No joy. Cat wasn't for walking away.

5.20am - fed cat. Returned to bed.

6.30am - got up 'for real'. Cat is curled up at the bottom of the bed in a ball, sleeping and gently snoring.

7.00am - put telly on. Live report from London as they are about to unveil a monument to Bomber Command.

7.02am - think 'Fair play, must have been some fcuking speech he made at Ibrox last night.'

7.05am - put kettle on, grabbed iPod touch, navigated to here.

Happy birthday to me.

Got home last night and, what with the Spain game and Bomber's bravura performance, never got round to posting anything. I've had a good night's sleep, and realise, on waking up this morning, I haven't got a fecking clue what's going on any more.

Shit just got too mental, too fast. Inception-style Newco, the Jakeys taking over the asylum, some kind of weird Christmas club for the "fans" to buy the stadium then get their money back, Brown rambling like an Onthank wino.....

PLEASE, can somebody stop this madness - productivity is suffering, weans are being ignored (see brown video), heads are getting completely mashed.

Actually, mibbes just give us a couple of days off, then we can get back to the Greatest Close-season Ever.

but Farepak went down the plughole, didn't they ?

Best line from the video, "If we don't get our license we will play in celebration matches". Erm? If you don't have a license you can't play any games.

Of course they can it just means all the games will be against the Washington Generals.

All these Rangers "greats" against Green. Brown, Goram, Gough, Laudrup, Amaruso, erm who's missing. Oh aye, Ally McCoist. Can't wait to hear what he has to say today from his car coming out of Murray Park after his game of three and in with the coaches and the Lees.

Ally McCoist was once in charge of a quality Question of Sport side he will manage the training prob just take it easy with Picture Board training and What Happened Next? Maybe some Mystery Guest might show up to balance the team, long as stays clear of doing Home and Away will be ok.

Edited by Bloomogganners

Thursday June 28.

Woke up. 5am... cat decided he wanted fed, so gave me a paw in the mooth'. Rolled over, pulled covers up, attempted to ignore miaowing in my right lug. No joy. Cat wasn't for walking away.

5.20am - fed cat. Returned to bed.

6.30am - got up 'for real'. Cat is curled up at the bottom of the bed in a ball, sleeping and gently snoring.

7.00am - put telly on. Live report from London as they are about to unveil a monument to Bomber Command.

7.02am - think 'Fair play, must have been some fcuking speech he made at Ibrox last night.'

7.05am - put kettle on, grabbed iPod touch, navigated to here.

Happy birthday to me.

Many happy returns...................to this thread. :) Best birthday ever?

All these Rangers "greats" against Green. Brown, Goram, Gough, Laudrup, Amaruso, erm who's missing. Oh aye, Ally McCoist. Can't wait to hear what he has to say today from his car coming out of Murray Park after his game of three and in with the coaches and the Lees.

Contents of my e-mail sent to Raith Rovers last night and below is the reply I received. Along with replying to me he also forwarded the mail I sent on to Eric Drysdale, amongst others.

T Hutton

I also sent an e-mail to the Raith Rovers and it was similarly acknowledged by TH.

Borys

Edited by Borys

Arf, Bomber has just light the fuse which will made Ibrox explode once and for all, it will go down with the Ratner speech as a spectacular backfire, arf.

Rangers are a fat sow who was ready to give birth to a litter of healthy pups even though their dad was ridden with fleas and ticks, what Brown has done is kick the sow in the stomach and aborted those fruitful pups.

Arf