Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Having seen Dundee try and fail on numerous occasions to get out of the dinosaur tar pit that is the First Division (not to mention another administration in the process), perhaps things won't be quite as easy for Sevco as some would expect?

For once you and I are in complete agreement.

That Leggoland blog is something else today.

"There will be tens of thousands descending on Charles Green. At Ibrox where he works and on the Menzies Hotel where he lurks. Nobody, not me, or any of the supporters' groups, will be able to hold back the angry mob. We will try to preach restraint. But it is doubtful if they will listen. For their dander is up. That's a fact."

Clear attempt at incitement to violence - time to step in Mr Plod. You jailed some Facebook wallies in Dundee recently for less.

"ALEX THOMSON, the Channel Four bigot who mocked the 66 who perished in the Ibrox Disaster, is in trouble. And I will soon reveal another pile of the brown, smelly and sticky stuff this disgrace of a man is up to his neck in. He started something. I am about to finish it. And finish Alex Thomson."

Course you will Leggo, have another can of Tennents for breakfast.

hqdefault.jpg

"One day, they will feel my POWER! "

:lol:

Thursday June 28.

7.00am - put telly on. Live report from London as they are about to unveil a monument to Bomber Command.

7.02am - think 'Fair play, must have been some fcuking speech he made at Ibrox last night.'

Happy birthday to me.

biggrin.gif

"PEOPLE ASK ME WHO THE INVESTORS ARE, AND I WONT SAY BECAUSE EVERY ONE PICKS HOLES IN IT,

THE PREVIOUS INVESTORS I WAS IN WAE (ie - the one in the celtic shirt who he didnt know had done that) ARE OUT THE PICTURE - ON MY GRANDSONS LIFE - BECAUSE MY INVESTORS ARE YOUSE"

so the guys who were going to pump their money into the club are gone now, presumably because they had a connection to celtic, and now he doesnt have any backers but if he is given a chance to purchase rangers he will be looking for the fans to spend their money, then also buy merch and season tickets on top of that?

DELUSIONAL RAMBLINGS OF A TINKY MADMAN

It cannot end soon enough. My own club have put 'on ice' the talks to sell the club because of the uncertainty. I know for a fact we just don't know what it really means for the Sky deal, so we are in limbo on budgets and possibly signing any players. From a Dundee / Dunfermline POV - how can either of them prepare for the SPL (sign one or two experienced pros?), or prepare for life in Div 1 (let a couple of players go?). Supporters of these clubs will be buying season tickets just like the rest of us.... for what division? At what price? SPL prices or Div 1 prices? Further down the leagues - teams involved in the play-offs....more uncertainty. Applicants for a vacant slot in Div 3? Anyone know for sure?

Any way you look at it, these cnuts are now seriously fcuking-up Scottish football across the board. Time to end this sordid charade and move on.

Still seeking 'clarity' cockwomble?

You are blaming the wrong people. I agree 100% with everything you said but The Rangers are as much in the dark as anybody else. This should have been sorted weeks ago!!

The SPL is a 'No Vote'..We all know this but have to wait until next Wednesday for the official meeting .

Trying to parachute the new club into SFL1 is an insult to every 2nd and 3rd division club and should not even have been considered and i hope that it is a no vote.

We are a couple of weeks away from this ending and it could easily be done in a day or 2. It is little wonder our game is in such a mess with the people we have running it.

Sorry if this has already been posted :-

Todays Paisley Daily Express - Saints say NO - Stuart Gilmour has met with Charles Green and Ally McCoist and given them the news personally.

If true, that would've been fucking brilliant to see.

Happy Birthday, Poz.......although you want to f**k that cat off wink.gif

Nah, he was found abandoned on Sinclair Street in Greenock shortly after birth. Death's door... a passer-by handed him straight into the nearest vet, and they kept him alive. Greenock cat protection league took him on and slowly nursed him back to health. We became his owner as soon as he was strong enough, and 15 years later.....

post-11339-0-02615300-1340873959_thumb.j

True story. He's a fighter.

Anyway.... was thinking of changing his name to Craig Whyte - because he can lick his own balls, and he tries to bury his shit so deep that no-one can find it.

"THE RANGERS TEAM, THE FANS, THEY RUN FUCKIN RANGERS"

I'm confused.

Youve all been saying its not the teams fault and not the fans fault that Rangers are in this position, because its Whytes and Murrays fault and the media and other fans, but now your saying that the FANS run Rangers.

DELUSIONAL TINKY MADMAN

I cant believe that because he speaks the way a passionate fan does, and says ridiculous statements that come across like a drunk in a pub debate that this idiot with no business nous is who the Rangers fans are throwing their weight behind?

If Browns "consortium" get the club, why can he not say who will run it day to day, who will be in charge of the corporate finances, who is going to actively source and maintain PR and publicity deals for the team?

HIM?

IM TOTALLY DUMBFOUNDED BY THIS

Nah, he was found abandoned on Sinclair Street in Greenock shortly after birth. Death's door... a passer-by handed him straight into the nearest vet, and they kept him alive. Greenock cat protection league took him on and slowly nursed him back to health. We became his owner as soon as he was strong enough, and 15 years later.....

Anyway.... was thinking of changing his name to Craig Whyte - because he can lick his own balls, and he tries to bury his shit so deep that no-one can find it.

so the Paisley boy DOES have a heart ?! tongue.gif

nah...fair play mate......don't like to see animal cruelty.

You're obviously a caring guy Poz, do you want to adopt an ailing football club? Have to tell you it's in a bad way and could die anytime. :(

What are the odds on Charles Green being personally attacked or perhaps some large scale organised disorder in the next month or two - leading to a "how can I possibly deal with these people, I've no option but to sell my stake (Ibrox, Murray Park, the pots and pans) and remove my interest" type statement from Green?

These animals can't even stand through 25 minutes of poorly worded speech without nearly fighting each other. They'll smash up a city if a TV breaks, what will they do if tha Reiiiinjhaaoorz don't have a league to play in next year/ever?

Bomber: "Okay, I'll take some questions" (presumably about my supposed strategy to save this club)

Tracksuited Bigot: "Where can we find Charles Green?"

Tracksuited Bigot 2: "He stays at the x Hotel!"

:blink:

If true, that would've been fucking brilliant to see.

An exclusive with quotes from Stuart Gilmour - Also transfer ban for Danny lennon until situation becomes clearer. Anticipated losses about £800,000 if SKY pull the plug.

No links on PDE website at the moment.

Edited by sexybaldyguy

My runners for this race are:

Airdrie United (unfortunately) - Pro Rangers Chairman, if offered a pot of cash and a guaranteed board place that would mean that he could retain his position with the SFL and SFA I think he might take it, does not have the greatest relationship with the Airdrie Fans. Only drawback is that it is thought that he also is part of the company that owns the ground, which would become a difficult asset to dispose of

Cowdenbeath - also Pro Rangers Chaiman, shortly to have no ground, very small fanbase.

Clyde - again shortly to have no ground as they dissolve their partnership with NLC, very small fanbase.

East Stirling - currently with no ground and also very small fanbase.

I had been thinking along the lines of East Stirling or Cowdenbeath due to the no ground factor. Didnt realise that Clyde was going the same way.

I dont think any backer/consortium is going to have the time to do it for the start of this season. Mainly because they still cant accept the facts of what's happening. Any other fans would have had their new team up and started and their application in for SFL3.

Cockwomble, the SPL board, the SFA, Charles Green, Jinty, Sally and all the rest of them have been so busy trying to bend the rules that nobody has done anything else. All it needed was for the rules to be applied properly and the newco could already have had a football team in this season's fixture list. So thats a big thank you to the previously mentioned for getting us where we are today!!! :P

:D

SANDY JARDINE has reiterated that there is no break Rangers' long and illustrious history.

Fans have been angered by jibes from some quarters and completely ill-informed reporting that there is a 'new' Rangers and the 'old' one has ceased to exist.

Jardine said: "It's a lot of nonsense that our history does not carry on. There are a lot of other fans out there saying that we are a new club but that's not the case.

"We never worried about what other supporters said in the past and we shouldn't worry about what other supporters say now.

"What matters is what Rangers supporters think.

"We are a club with 140 years of history and next year we will be a club with 141 years of history.

"If and when we win another Championship flag we will add it to the 54 we already have."

Speaking on RangersTV, Jardine said: "Whatever league we will be playing in we will still be playing in the same stadium, we will still be playing in a blue shirt.

"We will have the same supporters and the same staff. Nothing has changed and people have to realise that.

"We have a Hall of Fame board recognising our greatest players and I have no doubt that in the future other players will be added to it and they will be delighted to be among greats like Davie Meiklejohn, George Young and John Greig.

"This fallacy that our history has ended is just banter from other supporters and some of our fans have taken the bait. They should just ignore it.

"We have a rich history - Barcelona, Nine in a Row, 54 league titles - are we going to forget that? I don't think so."

WATCH SANDY JARDINE ON RANGERSTV NOW

Sandy doesn't quite get it. How many times do you need to tell him before he understands. He is obviously in denial that Rangers as he knew the club is no more. DEAD Sandy. A stiff with a sheet draped over it. Awaiting the autopsy.

But he is right about not worrying what the fans of other clubs say.

"We never worried about what other supporters said in the past and we shouldn't worry about what other supporters say now."

My view is if you can do something about things then get on and do it. No point in worrying about it.

If you can't do anything about it, then move on. Again pointless in worrying.

In this case, you can't do anything about it Sandy or those whom you ambassador for. We have made up our minds and we are telling people what that is. Move on and concentrate on the past and the history. There is nothing good to look forward to. :(

And like your nutter supporters Sandy, we don't do banter. :angry: At least not where you are concerned.

laugh.giflaugh.gif That deserves a greenie, Happy Birthday mate

Apologies if this has been posted already.....

http://www.rangers.c...article/2824686

That does it for me. Div 3? Nah, gie's a 'Third Lanark' situation. Div 3 is too good for Sevco 5088 / Sevco Scotland / FC Bomber

"Jardine said: "It's a lot of nonsense that our history does not carry on. There are a lot of other fans out there saying that we are a new club but that's not the case.

"We never worried about what other supporters said in the past and we shouldn't worry about what other supporters say now.

"What matters is what Rangers supporters think.

"We are a club with 140 years of history and next year we will be a club with 141 years of history."

No, next year you will be a club with 140 years of history.

We need an official list goin here, based on what the good and great of Scottish football have said on this matter.

I'll start it, please add to it as you wish....

WANKS

Lee Wilkie

Michael Johnston

Chic Young

jim traynor

GOOD GUYS

Vladimir Romanov

Rod Petrie

Steve Thompson

Stuart Milne

Add Tom Duthie - Dundee Courier - one of the first journalists to say Sevco should only get entry through SFL3.