Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Refusing to move

Sone Aluko

Steven Davis

John Fleck

Kyle Lafferty

Rhys McCabe

Allan McGregor

Steven Naismith

Jamie Ness

Juan Manuel Ortiz

Steven Whittaker

Moving to newco

Kyle Hutton

Lee McCulloch

Lee Wallace

Returned to training

Neil Alexander

Kirk Broadfoot

Darren Cole

Scott Gallacher

Chris Hegarty

Kane Hemmings

Salim Kerkar

Andy Mitchell

Kal Naismith

Ross Perry

Currently undeclared

Alejandro Bedoya

Carlos Bocanegra

Maurice Edu

Dorin Goian

Out of contract

David Healy

Andrew Little

@STVkeith

Despite being out of contract, Salim Kerkar has returned to Murray Park for pre-season training. Andy Little isn't, however.

STV's in or out list here

Green refusing to sell for a swift profit - surely shows he's sticking around because he wants the club to succeed and ITS ENTIRELY OPPOSITE from him trying to make a fast buck like Whyte has been perceived to be?

IF he wont sell for £8.5m then why would he sell for £1?

"I GUARANTEE YOUSE WILL ALL GET YOUR MONEY BACK"

has bomber secured a bumper pot of £150m so that he can pay all the clubs and businesses, and debenture holders back has he?

delusional - i actually cant believe im witnessing this and if he gets his way that probably will be the final knell for rangers.

Add Tom Duthie - Dundee Courier - one of the first journalists to say Sevco should only get entry through SFL3.

Didn't know that about Duthie, but he did write a very poor report on the ArabTrust statement that implied that ArabTrust were arguing Scottish football would be severly damaged in newco were not admitted to the SPL. All ArabTrust were asking for was clarification of the financial impact.

Green refusing to sell for a swift profit - surely shows he's sticking around because he wants the club to succeed and ITS ENTIRELY OPPOSITE from him trying to make a fast buck like Whyte has been perceived to be?

IF he wont sell for £8.5m then why would he sell for £1?

"I GUARANTEE YOUSE WILL ALL GET YOUR MONEY BACK"

has bomber secured a bumper pot of £150m so that he can pay all the clubs and businesses, and debenture holders back has he?

delusional - i actually cant believe im witnessing this and if he gets his way that probably will be the final knell for rangers.

Because he's not actually the owner ?

Because he's not actually the owner ?

But in business you dont have to be the owner to run something.

You can lease the assets, if they have been leased for £5.5m and duff and phelps have issued a statement saying they were sold to Green then that is a fraudulent statement.

And if they have spent £5.5m or more then they are entitiled to look for that back - and then some I would argue afterall it is a business, and he was the only business man willing to take a punt on the shambles they had there.

Green is under no obligation whatsoever to have to show Brown, who was merely a scout, and now an ex scout, the documents>

if I walk into my bosses office and say "Sir, I dont believe the MOD own this base, I want to see it in writing" I'd be told its none of my business now "get tae" at the very minimum.

If your window cleaner came into a wee bitty money, decided he wanted to buy your house, marched in and demanded to see the title papers for something you DIDNT WANT TO SELL what would your reaction to him be?

Mines would be the same as green done to brown, play him down like the upstart he is.

Seems to me that, given the hatred that appears to be coming from nowhere toward Green (they are good at that) if Green was in this for a fast buck he has been offered more than he has invested already so he could walk away with a fast, tidy profit - certainly more than he would probably make if he ran the club for the next 5 years.

"THE RANGERS TEAM, THE FANS, THEY RUN FUCKIN RANGERS"

I'm confused.

Youve all been saying its not the teams fault and not the fans fault that Rangers are in this position, because its Whytes and Murrays fault and the media and other fans, but now your saying that the FANS run Rangers.

DELUSIONAL TINKY MADMAN

I cant believe that because he speaks the way a passionate fan does, and says ridiculous statements that come across like a drunk in a pub debate that this idiot with no business nous is who the Rangers fans are throwing their weight behind?

If Browns "consortium" get the club, why can he not say who will run it day to day, who will be in charge of the corporate finances, who is going to actively source and maintain PR and publicity deals for the team?

HIM?

IM TOTALLY DUMBFOUNDED BY THIS

I tried to watch the 'Address from the steps' by Bomber. Unfortunately I couldn't face it, wimp that I am. So a few sample seconds here and there gave me the flavour.

Noticed a guy in a fluorescent jacket staying close to Bomber in the doorway. I am convinced that is an 'attendant' from Carstairs.

If Bomber gets sectioned, what hope is there for Loggoland, Sandy Jardine, Andy Goram, Billy Dodds :lol:.

Jabba and Chic too?

They will already have recording studios in Carstairs for the inmates to play with. So they can interview each other, broadcast it on Radio Carstairs, have 'phone ins' to Jabba and Chic where they all congratulate each other on killing Scottish football, and have their own Rangers newspapers. All reinforcing their delusions and hatred.

Meanwhile we can get on with our lives. In safety. As Scottish football flourishes. :D

(I started writing this as a joke. Now I am not so sure. It has a certain appeal to it.)

Edited by thelegendthatis

Apologies if this has been posted already.....

http://www.rangers.c...article/2824686

That does it for me. Div 3? Nah, gie's a 'Third Lanark' situation. Div 3 is too good for Sevco 5088 / Sevco Scotland / FC Bomber

When is Jardine,like Brown,Smith and all these other clowns going to get it into their heads...RANGERS ARE DEAD AS THE OLD COMPANY,THEY HAVE BEEN WOUND UP BY THE HMRC,AND ARE IN THE PROCESS OF BEING LIQUIDATED.IF THEY WANT THEIR HISTORY, THEY MUST ALSO TAKE THEIR DEBTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES.

Sorry for the caps,but shouting it seems to be the only way these guys seem to hear anything.How can they honestly expect to walk away from £100m of debt,yet get the right to keep trading as the same club with their 140 year history. Talk about being blinkered.