Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

SAY NO TO NEWCO PART II

Surely any re-organisation of the league system would require all SPL and SFL teams to vote on it. In which case we still have to make it clear to our clubs that we do not want a re-structuring of our leagues, purely to benefit the newco. We can't accept this constant shifting of the rules. Any newco can only apply for SFL3 as per the existing rules.

I'm actually for a re-structuring but for the correct reasons. By all means let's have serious talks about it but no changes to take place for at least two seasons.

The argument isnt over yet.

Posted the above two days ago. Nothing's changed except that several SFL clubs have already said no to this rule bending. The BBC are reporting old news.

That Leggoland blog is something else today.

"There will be tens of thousands descending on Charles Green. At Ibrox where he works and on the Menzies Hotel where he lurks. Nobody, not me, or any of the supporters' groups, will be able to hold back the angry mob. We will try to preach restraint. But it is doubtful if they will listen. For their dander is up. That's a fact."

Clear attempt at incitement to violence - time to step in Mr Plod. You jailed some Facebook wallies in Dundee recently for less.

"ALEX THOMSON, the Channel Four bigot who mocked the 66 who perished in the Ibrox Disaster, is in trouble. And I will soon reveal another pile of the brown, smelly and sticky stuff this disgrace of a man is up to his neck in. He started something. I am about to finish it. And finish Alex Thomson."

Course you will Leggo, have another can of Tennents for breakfast.

hqdefault.jpg

"One day, they will feel my POWER! "

:lol:

Totally agree, an absolute disgrace, but that's what happens to drowning men, and in this case a drowning club.

A dirty-tricks campaign is now on his agenda, now that he can no longer win his argument.

Despicable tactics, talking about 'mob-rule', in a clear attempt at intimidation.

He knows the game's up and he has nowhere else to go, similar to the 'scorched-earth policy' comments from many 'rangers' fans.

Absolutely despicable - a disgrace of a man.

OK, on the face of it the plans outlined on the BBC web site largely make sense, with the one obvious exception being that of "relegating" a non-existent team from the SPL into Div1.

I assume they will relegate Oldco before it is liquidated and the transfer of share to Sevco would be approved by the SFL clubs. What this proposal doesn't make clear is what punishment will replace the transfer embargo?

STV are reporting that the SFL clubs won't be allowed to vote on whether Rangers are accepted or not. I.e. the SPL clubs are going to say 'Yes' and then 'relegate' Rangers. I though you guys had convinced them otherwise?

That cant possibly be right....if it is football in Scotland for me, died today!!

This is just a planted story via the usual suspects e.g. the unthinking and unquestioning Alistair Lamont to take the heat out of last nights stramash. Yes, yes, you will be playing next season, oh, yes Division One. No problems at all.

Patience. They won't be playing next season. They are dead.

I dearly hope you are right, though I suspect that even if this club becomes extinct the powers that be will insist on finding a league place for them. I'm going out for a walk now to calm down.....

OK, on the face of it the plans outlined on the BBC web site largely make sense, with the one obvious exception being that of "relegating" a non-existent team from the SPL into Div1.

I assume they will relegate Oldco before it is liquidated and the transfer of share to Sevco would be approved by the SFL clubs. What this proposal doesn't make clear is what punishment will replace the transfer embargo?

These are just "plans" at the moment this is what Chuck Green "would like" to happen.

Still think the majority of the Chairmen in the SF1, F2 and SF3 will vote against them going in into SF1. They might say we shall take all your points only if you are in SF3.

Quite like the sound of a 16 team league. Been arguing that for years.

Guest Pampered Adolescent

Personally, I think the BBC 'exclusive' is a pile of pish.

Let's look at the facts: it's an anonymous article and some of us have been wondering what wee Chico's been doing the last few weeks.

I think he's popped into the office one last time to collect his pencil case and he's got lucky on a PC when his ex-colleagues have been away for a coffee break....

Seriously, what the BBC are suggesting here is not going to happen......can I ask everybody to please calm down?

Cheers

PA

PS When was the last time someone mentioned minqe?

1340881857[/url]' post='6382085']

If its oldco that gets relegated then surely it's Dunfermline that stays up!

It's time for Doncaster to come out and make a statement. He's been hiding for almost the full duration of this debacle and rather than the press leaking these proposals which are causing uproar to the real fans of law abiding clubs, have the knackers to stand in front of the media and explain them to everyone.

I'm furious at the idea of "Rangers" being relegated when they aren't in existence. If the governing body cannot grasp this concept then what chance do the thousands of fans from Govan way have of ever getting their heads around it??

These are just "plans" at the moment this is what Chuck Green "would like" to happen.

Still think the majority of the Chairmen in the SF1, F2 and SF3 will vote against them going in into SF1. They might say we shall take all your points only if you are in SF3.

Quite like the sound of a 16 team league. Been arguing that for years.

Hope so cause reading it shows there is more sporting integrity in Raw and Smackdown than there is in those who profess to run our game.

To: ICT Supporters Trust <admin@ictst.co.uk>

Hello Don,

In light of the impending proposals designed to create

'The Scottish Professional Football League'

in order to allow the rangers newco to play in DIV1,

I would like to state my opposition to any re-organisation

of Scottish football which is blatently being rushed through to

suit one (ex) club.

This is becoming a farce. I'm really aggrieved for ICT and all the

other innocent victims of this, but if the club don't state their outright

opposition to this attempted "fix" I will not be able to support them.

Personally, I think the BBC 'exclusive' is a pile of pish.

Let's look at the facts: it's an anonymous article and some of us have been wondering what wee Chico's been doing the last few weeks.

I think he's popped into the office one last time to collect his pencil case and he's got lucky on a PC when his ex-colleagues have been away for a coffee break....

Seriously, what the BBC are suggesting here is not going to happen......can I ask everybody to please calm down?

Cheers

PA

PS When was the last time someone mentioned minqe?

Thats what is actually wrong the past few days, just not enough John McVeigh is a tit to go round.

Still trying to get my head round how the story says Rangers to be relegated. They are/were applying for SPL membership so not quite a relegation. Think a lot of guessing or at least campaigning is going on. No matter what, the Scottish Leagues need to get their finger out or they'll be a delay to the season because people are bending over backwards to accomodate a corpse that is imploding in slow motion.

And finally,

John McVeigh is a tit

So if they do that, and relegate the oldco who currently own the SPL share, I thought there were SFL rules in place to effectively stop the transfer of a league share from an oldco to a newco? I'm sure they've been posted but I'm fecked if I'm searching 2000 pages for them.....

Otherwise we have oldco Gers with no players and nowhere to play in SFL1 next season. The SFL then asks them if they can fulfil their fixtures, are told "no chance" and bomb them out.

If the SPL meeting next week votes them back in as the newco and then immediately relegates them as an agreed sanction, then hell mend them. Cue floods of season ticket returns and refunds demanded.

Time for cool heads on this latest twist, IMHO.

As noted above, we have nothing substantiating this plan, and, while I suspect that there is more than a grain of truth in the press stories, we shouldn't jump the gun in launching an all-out assualt on our clubs and the governing bodies until something more concrete has emerged. Otherwise, we run the risk of bringing ourselves down to the level of the typical paranoid Ranger Media regular.

If this comes to fruition, then Scottish football died today. 28/6/2012 will be remembered as the day that the supposed guardians of our game just murdered any footballing integrity that our great country had left.

TBH - I still have my doubts. While the Succulent lambs are still in jobs, we'll never hear the truth.

The way I've read that is that the rangers need to admit to all the previous shit which I doubt they will ever do. They haven't done anything wrong, don't you all know that??? Plus I think it's horsebshit. Until the sfa/spl/sfl dossier is published it's bollox. I've seen poz write more convincing stuff than that!