Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Agree, and I would add that I would add that I would rather watch a part-time Saints side in Division 3 than accept this nonsense. It reminds me of The Blackadder episode where he stands for a rotten borough with one voter, and wins with a 30000 majority. If this so called proposal means a huge drop in revenues, so be it. Sod Sky/ESPN etc. I say this to Gilmour.... IF we lose revenue, go part-time. At least we will have some integrity. Accept this and Scottish Football dies!

Spot on and I'm ashamed of our club for the first time in my life if we are party to this. Why even bother asking fans their opinions if you are blatantly going to ignore them and worse than that while your asking their opinion you are already beavering away behind their back to working on the carve up. Gilmour and the rest of them are con men pure and simple unless we hear itherwise in the days that come.

Where do Celtic come into this?

Are you really that stupid?

Celtic are behind this whole plan. They are absolutely desperate to keep the Old Firm alive. Without Rangers there is no sectarian rivalry. There is no Old Firm.

The death of Rangers will see the rapid decline of Celtic. It will be the end of the Old Firm.

Your directors know this. They are exploiting dumb bigots like you.

No, I think it is dumbasses like you that help continue bigitory with your continual harping on about it.

Don't you get it? There IS no OF anymore. Gone!

You do come across, probably intentional, as a clown that shouts 'WITCH' or 'RASCIST' as fast as they can, only because the last one to do so gets hung.

In full: Document sent to SFL clubs to put Rangers into the First Division

http://sport.stv.tv/...first-division/

Henry McLiesh took over a year with his review of Scottish football. Which was a load of shite.

And now somebody in charge of the SPL has come up with this in a few days to change Scottish football simply to save Newco.

You really couldn't make this up.

I'm sure ransom notes are more subtle than this SFL document.

It has to be Scenario 5, regardless of the blackmail.

The only money that oldco brought into the game was for the benefit of RFC, not the game as a whole.

The only fans that will be lost are oldco fans.

More clubs will go under if the leagues are reorganised for Club Zombie, because their fans will not be party to this.

Commercial deals will need to be renegotiated, but the existence of any deal based around the survival of any particular club just shows yet again that the game is corrupt.

I think all SPL clubs back this idea. It makes sense for them, they can chuck the newco out to appease fans but hope Rangers win the SFL so thing are back to normal after 1 season. You saw Motherwells finances laid bare, we can't afford to run at the levels we are beyond this season and I'm sure the same is true for other clubs. The SPL don't want to reinvent their financial model, this includes Celtic, they want Rangers back, they want a new improved TV deal and if they have to throw some cash and a playoff to do it they will.

If this is your attitude why punish them at all? Keep them in the SPL, require every other club to have a whip round to pay their debts and refinance them and then we can all get back to normal. Motherwell can hand over any Champions League cash to Rangers, since of course it's really theirs. And give them back the 10 points as a start next year, and a few more to ensure that we get back to the normal state of affairs when they win the championship they are entitled to.

Imagine the suits go thru with this and newco goes bust a month into the season? The idiocy of rejigging the whole of Scottishfootball when we don't know who the investors are and if a business plan even exists would challenge Monty python!

I'm sure ransom notes are more subtle than this SFL document.

It has to be Scenario 5, regardless of the blackmail.

The only money that oldco brought into the game was for the benefit of RFC, not the game as a whole.

The only fans that will be lost are oldco fans.

More clubs will go under if the leagues are reorganised for Club Zombie, because their fans will not be party to this.

Commercial deals will need to be renegotiated, but the existence of any deal based around the survival of any particular club just shows yet again that the game is corrupt.

Amen.

The STV report on developments is nonsense.

a) If NewcoRangers aren't in the second tier, then5 clubs will be in administration this time next year, 'STV understands'. So,given 6 clubs have stated they're voting 'no' that leaves the 5 financiallybereft clubs as Motherwell, St Mirren, Kilmarnock, and....only Ross County andCeltic are left.

b) The threat of closing down promotion prospectsinto spl2 is in stark contrast to the argument for a pyramid system.

Nonsense, like I say.

I wonder what kind of research they did into their 'sky is falling' conclusion to the SPL document.

I would hope Celtic and all other SPL clubs would distance themselves from it, otherwise it looks like they're complicit in the blackmail. If Celtic are party to this then Celtic Park is going to be a ghost town.

Edited by deerokus

BOYCOTT SCOTTISH FOOTBALL FACEBOOK PAGE

Start spreading the news. if this corrupt club is voted or shunted by the SPL or SFA to Division 1 i want to rally the supporters from ALL Scottish clubs to boycott all fixtures for next season.

I have already spoken to Aberdeen Football club today regarding this issue and will if this goes through send back my season ticket on the principle that the Scottish game is FIXED and rigged only for Rangers football club.

I urge all other supporters groups to even highlight that rumours that Celtic are behind this plan and that is why their chairman has not said one single word on this subject

As member of the SPL then at best collective responsibility. However, aren't Celtic on the SPL board? Which is a slightly more onerous position.

Oh, aye. I imagine Peter Lawell fixed the chairmen of Killie, United and the rest in his hypnotic gaze then used his magical bigot-beams to control their minds.

"Look into my eyes and repeat after me...", he'll have said. "We will save The Rangers... We will save the Rangers..."

And then, he flew back to Parkhead on a pillar of flame shooting out of his erse.