Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I am away to slouch in front of the TV and watch something but today has been a good day and has confirmed my view that the right thing would be done.

I am really looking forward to the season ahead now with a 'friendly' derby at dens tomorrow where a 10,000 crowd is expected.

Proud To Be An arab.

I know that Ibrox is a listed building but how about applying for planning permission to build on this fat c*nt. I reckon a couple of dozen houses and a playpark would fit on his chins alone.

Stand to be corrected here but I thought main facade was the only bit listed and all the rest of the property is available for development...I'm sure hughies investors are looking into this right now...

I am away to slouch in front of the TV and watch something but today has been a good day and has confirmed my view that the right thing would be done.

It wasnt. It wasnt the worst outcome but it certainly wasnt the right or just outcome.

Absolutely disgusted by this.

This was a one off opportunity to get rid of Rangers - and thereby get rid of the Old Firm and sectarianism in Scotland - for ever.

Rangers should not have been voted into the SFL.

I won´t be back at another Scottish senior game. The game in Scotland can continue in its sectarian cesspit. Rangers will be back in 3 years time, nastier than ever.

NewRangers will have gone bust before Christmas.

Well heard one of the SPL chairmen on the radio today almost but admit rangers will be in a new set up come Monday , that's why green and Sally don't look bothered and are pretending to be happy with D3 .

For pity's sake - they are now members of the Scottish Football League. They would have to give two years notice to resign now unless promoted from Division 1 as champions to join any new set up. Same as the other SFL clubs.

There is not going to be a SPL2 for Season 2012/13, and the only reason the Scottish media are touting that is to stop themselves from committing suicide tonight. They are in denial of the facts.

This is what pisses me off. All the bollocks of 'the right result', was it f**k.

Its better than allowing Sevco straight into the 1st but they have still been given preferential treatment.

The Rangers /Sevco support see it as a demotion or punishment. :huh:

It doesn't square with the general Diddy Alliance perspective but if they take the medicine then it's better than them getting in the SPL with sanctions.

They werent.

If the rules were adhered to Sevco would be applying to SFL3 along with Spartans etc. instead of being placed directly in Div 3.

Sadly that's not actually true. The tragedy of all this came about firstly because there weren't any clear rules in place and Regan manipulated that fact to his own ends. There was no rule to say that applications had to be invited in the event of a vacancy, and no rule saying that any new club had to start in the 3rd. The rules about accounts were discretionary and ultimately the board can over rule anybody or change any rule they like.

Morally your right of course, but the whole root of this is the fact that the rules, like everything else in Scottish football were short-sighted, out-dated and ultimately ripe for abuse by cynics.

For pity's sake - they are now associate members of the Scottish Football League. They would have to give two years notice to resign now unless promoted from Division 1 as champions to join any new set up. Same as the other SFL clubs.

There is not going to be a SPL2 for Season 2012/13, and the only reason the Scottish media are touting that is to stop themselves from committing suicide tonight. They are in denial of the facts.

sorry to be a pedant and correct your post, but what is the qualifying period to get full SFL membership?