Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Goin tonto over Lily Allen on RM.............

Think she should model our new away kit. 10310.gif

While she try's to get a British sniper sacked.

f**k off Lily ya cow.

This was it she tried to get some c**t the sack after he took part in a Broxi wind up.

http://www.belfastte...y-16184663.html

why did you reply to this thread ya fucking Poofter c**t

:lol: :lol:

It wasnt. It wasnt the worst outcome but it certainly wasnt the right or just outcome.

Euro millions: "MattBairn you have won £174 million on the Euro millions lottery".

MattBairn: "Is that all? Fuck!"

McCoist Statement

Manager Ally McCoist said: "I fully accept the decision of the SFL today and thank them for allowing us into the SFL.

"Clearly, starting again from the bottom league is not ideal and makes the task of rebuilding Rangers a longer one but the SFL was placed in an impossible situation and I respect its decision.

"I fully supported the fans views that starting again in Division 3 maintains the sporting integrity that the SPL clubs were so keen on.

"The SPL clubs and the SFA have made their positions clear over the last few weeks and it remains to be seen what the long term effects of their decisions will be.

"Rangers has been severely punished for the actions of some individuals who previously ran the Club and it will take time for us to recover but we will come back stronger thanks to the loyalty of the fans and the commitment of everyone at Ibrox who are working tirelessly to bring stability and success back to Rangers."

"I will be carefully monitoring events and reactions over the new few days and will be making further comments probably early next week."

Boo fucking Hoo

Euro millions: "MattBairn you have won £174 million on the Euro millions lottery".

MattBairn: "Is that all? Fuck!"

LoL

I can see why you think that.

I am happy that they didnt get into the SPL or the 1st but it doesnt mean that they still werent given preferential treatment. Thats my main point.

Every fan should make every effort to attend away games.

Yes, my club will face big problems and I could spend that money on Killie.

But, if Killie stay in the league, then I'll be doing my utmost to go to every game of the season home and away, bar Celtic, they don't need my money.

St Mirren away on the 2nd January is a pain but I will be there if I still have a team. And I deffo going to Dingwall at the beginning of September.

We have to support each other until the financial situation settles.

Good man........i've just been on Ayr forum saying I will be at Somerset tomorrow and Bolton game midweek....you coming??;)

Breaking | Dorin Goian says he won't play in Division 3 with #Rangers: "There's no way I'm playing that low, I have to find a solution"

6:28pm - 13 Jul 12

Oops :)

Every fan should make every effort to attend away games.

Yes, my club will face big problems and I could spend that money on Killie.

But, if Killie stay in the league, then I'll be doing my utmost to go to every game of the season home and away, bar Celtic, they don't need my money.

St Mirren away on the 2nd January is a pain but I will be there if I still have a team. And I deffo going to Dingwall at the beginning of September.

We have to support each other until the financial situation settles.

Agreed. Wouldn't it be good if home teams put on travel for away teams (buses etc) and charge enough to make a small profit after covering costs. I would be happy to use this service rather than paying extortionate train fares and bus fares charged by companies. Usage would be enough to obtain decent prices from rental agreements etc. Obviously they would have to know the numbers in advance (and people pay in advance). Home team makes a small profit from service and hopefully greater away ticket sales.

So, now that hurdle is out of the way, can Sevco realistically survive in Division 3?

Can someone please post what their current squad is like, as of today as well as a likely wage bill they will have, not just for the playing staff, but their coaches and office workers as well. A nice wee comparison with one of the other Division 3 clubs would be interesting as well, if someone has those kind of figures available.

Agreed. Wouldn't it be good if home teams put on travel for away teams (buses etc) and charge enough to make a small profit after covering costs. I would be happy to use this service rather than paying extortionate train fares and bus fares charged by companies. Usage would be enough to obtain decent prices from rental agreements etc. Obviously they would have to know the numbers in advance (and people pay in advance). Home team makes a small profit from service and hopefully greater away ticket sales.

Why not hire a bus and run it yourself?

1342206564[/url]' post='6427483']

Probably sounds daft, but over 60s on their free bus passes could be targeted with cheap deals to get them in the door.blink.gif