Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What is wrong with saying that?

It would also mean there was no reason to block the Cousin deal.

The sole reason for the 10 point penalty was for entering Administration...If Rangers are not in administration then the only course of action is to get the 10 points back

I simply cannot see your problem here

Edit to add...The 10 points will make absolutely no difference come the end of the season and are the least of our worries

When Haudit & Daudit get official approval to be administrators you will be docked another 10 points, first 10 can't be given back, you're insolvent - enter administration officialy, lose another 10. Will ye's make the top six?

The administrators believe are seeking legal permission to breach thedeal for four years’ future season ticket sales. This action does notmean Duff and Phelps are questioning whether or not the agreement islegally binding, but the insolvency firm are seeking the court'sapproval to not pay Ticketus the money earned from season ticket salesuntil 2015.

If the request for the breach is allowed, Ticketus would becomecreditors that the administrators would need to include in any companyvoluntary agreement needed to bring Rangers out of administration.

I don't understand ...

So, RFC "breaches" contract to Ticketus - thus the 24 million "advance" becomes "debt".

Yet the ticket guys get their 24M back after 2015?

Wouldn't this be getting their money twice? For one penny to the pound in then CVA and then again - this time from actual sale of tickets - after 2015?

Borys

@clazbloomfield: Rangers have sold the stadium naming rights to married dating site AshleyMadison.. - I wonder if divorce rates in Glasgow go up?

I hope this isn't a pisstake.

Be fantastic if true!

Edit to remove link

Edited by chico

@clazbloomfield: Rangers have sold the stadium naming rights to married dating site http://t.co/T5Q7ibhY - I wonder if divorce rates in Glasgow go up?

Be fantastic if true!

Best that people dont click that link if they have suspicious partners who search your browsing history tongue.gif

I don't understand ...

So, RFC "breaches" contract to Ticketus - thus the 24 million "advance" becomes "debt".

Yet the ticket guys get their 24M back after 2015?

Wouldn't this be getting their money twice? For one penny to the pound in then CVA and then again - this time from actual sale of tickets - after 2015?

Borys

My interpretation of the wording of that was just that the current agreement runs to 2015 ie Ticketus are due money on sales between now and 2015. I could be wrong, of course.

My interpretation of the wording of that was just that the current agreement runs to 2015 ie Ticketus are due money on sales between now and 2015. I could be wrong, of course.

What is does suggest is that if they not trying to get the agreement nilled as not legal, they are accepting that a debt (appreciate that it is for purchased future sales) is due, arguement is now whether it's now or can it be paid later.

Edited by MEADOWXI

What is does suggest is that if they not trying to get the agreement nilled as not legal, they are accepting that a debt (appreciate that it is for purchased future sales) is due, arguement is now whether it's now or can it be paid later.

I thought they were trying to get the court to get them out of honouring the original deal, letting them add Ticketus to the list of creditors, rather than being due revenue from season ticket sales.

I still think the 2015 is in reference to the length of the agreement, rather than a proposed future payment date.

I thought they were trying to get the court to get them out of honouring the original deal, letting them add Ticketus to the list of creditors, rather than being due revenue from season ticket sales.

I still think the 2015 is in reference to the length of the agreement, rather than a proposed future payment date.

Yes but there had been suggestions that Rangers owed Ticketus zero, the agreement would be torn up and Ticketus would have to chase Whyte. What I was stating was this is an acknowledgement by Haudit & Daudit that the £24Mill Ticketus deal is Rangers problem and they will have to deal with somehow.

Yes but there had been suggestions that Rangers owed Ticketus zero, the agreement would be torn up and Ticketus would have to chase Whyte. What I was stating was this is an acknowledgement by Haudit & Daudit that the £24Mill Ticketus deal is Rangers problem and they will have to deal with somehow.

Sorry. Yes, misunderstood the point you were making.

@clazbloomfield: Rangers have sold the stadium naming rights to married dating site AshleyMadison.. - I wonder if divorce rates in Glasgow go up?

Be fantastic if true!

Yay!

Has MILFs!

Borys