Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"The concept is, people actually bother to turn up through the turnstiles if they sense that at long last the 'diddy teams' in the Old Firm parlance, might actually become undiddy and start winning things."

Wouldn't that be glory hunting?

I think he's wrong when he say's they might turn up because they can start winning things; more that fans will turn up because they are not already ruled out of winning things as soon as the season starts.

Just like so many of us on here have said - Moonbeams summoning select media arse-lickers to tell them Whyte duped everyone and that Whyte seemed legit'....the smell of shite is unbelievable!

The way I read it the writer is saying minty moonbeams is a p***k who didn't do his homework properly.

I've started using the phrase "Minty moonbeams" at work as a shorthand response for when someone says something totally bonkers. :unsure:

Aye, this sounds just what Rangers fans have been praying for. A Hibbee who has no interest in Rangers, and doesn't want to own Rangers. He'll buy them though, but only if no-one else can be arsed, and as long as he isn't responsible for any of their pesky debt...

Sounds fair enough to me. Hold on... damn, I've pished my pants again. Not for the first time in the last month!

It seems he regards saving Rangers as his 'social responsibility'.

His social responsibility is surely to knock it over and stamp repeatedly on its head until it is verified as dead. I certainly regards that as my social responsibility if ever afforded the opportunity.

Completely disagree.

Someone like Kennedy taking over after Whyte would like falling asleep after a really nice Christmas day only to wake up and find that it's your birthday!

With Stockport County's fall from grace I'd be happy for Kennedy to take control of the blue arse cheek :)

If the Blue Shites don't win with their bid what happens with Ticketus, do they hit the new owner with a bill for 24.4 million?

Edited by jagfox

Right - first thing to say before this post is that I simply must be missing the glaringly obvious explanation somewhere, but I am confused...

Duff & Phelps are desperate to sell Rangers, and have said 5pm today is the deadline for bids. The most visible, perhaps credible bid, is the Paul Murray Blue Knights consortium - featuring Ticketus. So, D&P are courting Ticketus with a view to them part-owning Rangers. However, at the same time, D&P have taken Ticketus to court, to get their 24 million season ticket deal declared null and void. Lawyers for Ticketus say the deal is legally binding.

So, D&P and Ticketus are involved in talks on a possible take-over, while at the same time are fighting each other over the 24 million deal. Confused? Damn right I am. If the SFA have deemed Whyte not fit and proper, how could they approve any consortium that included Ticketus?

To sum up my probably dim-witted view - how can Ticketus simultaneously be fighting D&P and courting D&P? It smells as fishy as a fishy thing that smells of fish. No?

With Stockport County's fall from grace I'd be happy for Kennedy to take control of the blue arse cheek :)

If the Blue Shites don't win with their bid what happens with Ticketus, do they hit the new owner with a bill for 24.4 million?

Isnt that what Haudit + Co are in court today to rule out?

I'd imagine from a D&P point of view, getting the Ticketus deal nullified will make the club a far more attractive proposition for other bidders, and will make it easier to flog the club for a higher amount. Ticketus keeping their current position means the Blue Sh*tes bid will be the only one that is viable.

our glorious Fighting Fund is doing nicely thank you very much. As announced by Mr Sandy Jardine on the day it was unveiled, we have received £100k from one true blue and £20k from another. A glance this morning at the Fighting Fund Blue Peter type meter shows the total received from the staunch worldwide Gers family stands at £54k - we have clearly learned from past accounting errors. Onwards and upwards for Her Majesty's Draft Dodgers! WATP!

:lol:

Edited by alimci