Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yup one company/society/club dying a death and new one being formed ... very prevalent.

There's one plying it's trade in Division 3, only it's pretending it didn't happen. ;)

Are you now going to answer the question regarding the SFA breaking their own rule Youngsy or will you simply continue avoiding giving your opinion on it's meaning, relationship to the SPL participation and whether or not Rangers ceased participating in the SPL (as per Chuckie and Rangers claim to the Commision ) on the 14th June 2012.

Or will you simply continue deflecting and giving your honest opinion?

(ETA - If the club and company are separate why the rigmarole to rename the oldco and newco. Why do you think Chuckie went to so much trouble?)

When i can be bothered reading the Articles of Association then i'll get back to you on this but tbh i really couldn't give a flying whether the SFA broke their own rules or not. I suggest if you feel so strongly then petiton the SFA for clarification.

So he is no longer a member of the society (club) to which he joined :) Glad you agree...........

His policy and the company assets were transferred from one company to another,happens all the time,even in football. Just to remind you,30th June 2013 is your deadline.:P

Received a letter today from Tunbridge Wells Equitable Friendly Society with whom I have a policy.

The letter stated the following:

"The proposal is that all of the business, assets and liabilities of the Society transfer to Forester Life after which the Society will cease to exist".

Nice to see some honesty. ;)

What utter pish.

laugh.gif

12-12-17 is possibly more realistic since The Rangers will be gone within the year.

Wont be granted a licence to play.

Crowds will be 10-15,000.

Will lose the tax-case.

Will be liquidated and shut down in September 2012.

Wont make it past Christmas.

Share issue doomed.

Share issue illegal.

Yadda, yadda fucking yadda.

laugh.gif

Diddy clubbers - wtf are they like?

I quoted you the rule earlier .. no need to read the whole thing. If your memory is that short happy to repost.

I'm not asking whether you are bothered the SFA broke it or not - just your honest opinion. (one of the few bears that refuses to say something they know to be untrue)

If you'd rather not give it then fine by me .. I'm sure I know why as it's becoming more apparent every time you dodge the question.

You could just say you agree with Tedi's version ..

;)

Oh ffs,when i feel i want to get into it then i will. Right now i can't be arsed.

You were terminated on the 14th of June 2012 as argued by Rangers FC at the commission and recorded in the decision that you proudly trumpet and have displayed in your signature ... ya moron !!!

p.s. Youngsy is way more capable at this than you ... you clown.

Is Tedi John Connor?

What a fanny you are :lol: Terminated indeed :lol:

Yup one company/society/club dying a death and new one being formed ... very prevalent.

There's one plying it's trade in Division 3, only it's pretending it didn't happen. ;)

Are you now going to answer the question regarding the SFA breaking their own rule Youngsy or will you simply continue avoiding giving your opinion on it's meaning, relationship to the SPL participation and whether or not Rangers ceased participating in the SPL (as per Chuckie and Rangers claim to the Commision ) on the 14 June 2012.

Or will you simply continue deflecting and giving your honest opinion?

(ETA - If the club and company are separate why the rigmarole to rename the oldco and newco. Why do you think Chuckie went to so much trouble?)

I can see where your coming from as to whether the SFA circumvented their own rule but tbh i can't find any statement from the SFA that the membership was terminated on 14/06/2012. Only article i can find is attributed to Green on that date as regards SPL membership which according to the three man SPL Commission he is wrong as they state that in their words; "Oldco was one of the founder members of the SPL,and remained a member until 3rd August 2012,when the members approved the registration of a transfer of it's share in the SPL to The Dundee Football Club Limited".

To be a member of the SPL there would have to be full membership of the SFA as far as i'm aware. Also bear in mind transfer was accepted of the SFA membership from Oldco to Newco,which was ratified on 3rd August 2012 with the 5 way agreement of SFA,SPL,SFL,Oldco and Newco so the full membership must have been valid to transfer over.

If the SFA did terminate full membership from Oldco on 14/06/2012 then if that's the case they possibly have circumvented their rule. But as i say i can't say that i have read a full unabridged statement from the SFA on membership termination.

Edited by youngsy

RAGING Rangers yesterday claimed they should be at the centre of league reconstruction talks – but they don't even have a vote on the way forward.

Dawn of a new era: Scottish football chiefs' joy as clubs agree new 12-12-18 league structure.

Charles Green's Rangers were only granted entry to the SFL last summer following their meltdown – on condition they start in Division Three as associate members. They are therefore rightfully excluded from voting for four seasons and will not be polled when SFL clubs go to the ballot on reconstruction at an egm, most likely next month.

The SFL needs 22 of its 29 members with full voting rights to go with the change and clubs will pore over details of yesterday's talks before the egm is called.

A Scottish League spokesman said:"As an associate member, Rangers will have no voting rights on the new structure."

One SFL insider said: "It's a bit cheeky of Rangers to ask to be involved in talks when they don't even have a vote.

"The league was well represented at the talks by the SFL board. Details will be digested but it's unlikely the proposals will be rejected once an egm is called."

Full Article. smile.gif

The Rangers (newborn toddler) not allowed in to hear the adults discussions .... run along and play with your toys and leave the grown ups to talk business.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is hilarious ... how long before Chuckie is bleating and throwing a tantrum?

Karma forever. laugh.gif

Tbh i'm quite bored with it all and just sometimes i'd like to come on for some banter,that's all. Nothing wrong with that is there.

Nothing wrong with that at all Mason Boyne. However, up until a few days ago most of The Cloned Rangers fans on here were telling everyone that they were enjoying supporting The Cloned Rangers that plays in the bottom tier of Scottish football and that it was much more exciting than supporting the old corrupt cheating Rangers that they supported before it was liquidated due to cheating both on and off the field of play. smile.gif