Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

With all those free tickets whcih they claim are being given away, you'd think that some of us would know someone who had been given some of those free tickets.

Does Charlie Green walk up and down Buchanan Street dishing out free tickets to everyone :lol:

But they don't care about us :lol:

Better still,they could pose with him for a wee pic too. :)

One snag though,what about the ordinary shoppers,would they not need prewarning by the police/army newsbroadcasters and so forth that zombies will be invading the city centre. :) :) :)

Every club gives free tickets out..... the amount varies.

This could be some guy that has a BB group or Pensioners group that Rangers have effectively given comps to, till the end of year gate receipts are published in the accounts no one will know

I've had tickets when i've forgotten/lost or my cards not worked and those tickets in the pic aren't right. I know we give out comp tickets as every other club does but theres something iffy about that pic.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

We'll see how much he really cares aboot the the titles then ...

The Court of Session is not your avenue of appeal and will lead to further charges by the SFA.

I really hope he's as daft as you Fivestars.

ETA: Do we start calling Tedi Fourstars after the title stripping?

How did that turn out for you?

P.S i saw you lurking there ;)

You can say all you like and have an opinion on anything but the facts are that Rangers were only fined on non-disclosure of payments over a prolonged period, they were not found guilty of fielding ineligible players at any time so therefore removal of honours was not warranted and that is the top and bottom of it all.

To be quite honest with you, you're opinion is irrelevant,the case is closed, no appeal will be heard and that is the end of it. Also you can shout from the rooftops about a new club but guess what, the people that matter aren't interested in how loud you shout because the Annals of Scottish Football will record the club as a continuation from 1872. Those are the facts,try and live with them.

The bit in bold Youngsy ! you are absolutely correct about that.

As far as the SPL & SFA are concerned it's dealt with end off.

And even if the UTT goes against the old club it will still be dealt with as far as they will be concerned.It is a can of worms they cannot afford to open up and call for another independent commission into Rangers and their dodgy dealings.

But for us ! it is more pointing and laughing at the old club being implicated further into the mire of being labelled cheats forever and legally I may add. :)

Better still,they could pose with him for a wee pic too. :)

One snag though,what about the ordinary shoppers,would they not need prewarning by the police/army newsbroadcasters and so forth that zombies will be invading the city centre. :) :) :)

World War Z hits Glasgow for real this time.

Deserves a greenie, Hiya densbhoy, hiya pal, recovered yet? I have about 40 quotes to feed you when you are brave enough to return.

Young Dhensboys went all shy again.

Shame.

Those tickets look fake to me, astonishing the lengths some will go to just to point score.

Remember they don't care about us anymore.

Don't know if fake or not,however they are for the club deck where most fans including my late father were robbed of their debentures.So might have a lot of spaces to fill.

Sally will be pumped in the summer guaranteed. The Rangers are fucking awful and Jon Daly's etc will get them nowhere. They're going to be in huge debt by the time they make it up to the SPL. Makes you wonder just how they think they manage down in England. They'd be bankrupt before they reached the championship.

Pissed up thugs in skirts - I've seen the darkside of these 'cuddly' miscreants in action once too often and I can't bring myself to fund the SFA's works team a moment longer.

I still want Scotland to win, but the support is a shameful stain on our nation.

Did I forget to mention the hateful, bitter nationalism and that dreadful, racist 'anthem'?

Oh aye! Like you would prefer ''rebellious Scots to crush'' Twat :shutup

As for the line in red...... only one word - Manchester.

Up to this minute, I thought 'as we rise again', was the biggest Fud on here but I got to hand it to you, you truly are a real Fud's Fud. :thumbsdown

I am pretty sure the previous Ibrox based club, would have punted their manager following such a humiliating defeat.

The new Ibrox based club, clearly don't have such high standards.

It really does boggle the mind.

It seems impossible that Annan Athletic should ever record a victory at Ibrox, however, this new Ibrox based club has provided it. The rest of Scottish football congratulates you, and pisses themselves at the same time.

All you loyal bears are having the utter c**t ripped out of you, by everyone, at every turn :lol:

Sometimes the good guys do win, you bunch of bigoted arseholes!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by kildog

I am pretty sure the previous Ibrox based club, would have punted their manager following such a humiliating defeat.

It seems impossible that Annan Athletic should ever record a victory at Ibrox, however, this new Ibrox based club has provided it. The rest of Scottish football congratulates you, and pisses themselves at the same time.

All you loyal bears are having the utter c**t ripped out of you, by everyone, at every turn :lol:

Sometimes the good guys do win, you bunch of bigoted arseholes!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Top Post sir

Oh aye! Like you would prefer ''rebellious Scots to crush'' Twat :shutup

As for the line in red...... only one word - Manchester.

Up to this minute, I thought 'as we rise again', was the biggest Fud on here but I got to hand it to you, you truly are a real Fud's Fud. :thumbsdown

I'm unlikely to ever touch the sides of your fhuddery - given your open support for the racist anthem of choice for the tartan trannies.

It's the lot of the Killie fan - no one cares for their diddy club - resort to cheerleading for even diddier clubs.

Fair play to Annan, mind you. Let's hope they haven't derailed our title challenge.

:lol:

It's the lot of the Killie fan - no one cares for their diddy club - resort to cheerleading for even diddier clubs.

Once more, you don't get it. People don't support teams like Killie because they think others "care" - it's enough that they do.

If their sense of self was dependent on attaching themselves to something bigger, then they would do just that.

Your resorting to such bleating really does make outcomes like yesterday's even funnier for us all. You should realise this by now - it's happened before after all.

Once more, you don't get it. People don't support teams like Killie because they think others "care" - it's enough that they do.

If their sense of self was dependent on attaching themselves to something bigger, then they would do just that.

Your resorting to such bleating really does make outcomes like yesterday's even funnier for us all. You should realise this by now - it's happened before after all.

It's the easiest 'get' out there. The Rangers is of more interest to diddies than their own clubs.

You think it's funny when we have a bad result - I think it's funny when I don't even know what the Killie score was yesterday (were they playing?) because the grass growing in my garden is more interesting.

I will know when we play them again and no one will be laughing harder than me when we hammer them. Of course - that's assuming they are still around for our return.

Fingers crossed for the biggest laugh of all - their diddy club fails.

You'll get that.