Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I had to switch off Radio Scotland. Brown is way out of his depth.

What do you know john..?

JB...everything.

Yes but specifically what did you know?

JB...I know everything. I was proven 100% correct.

Yes John but what were you correct about?

JB...Itold you....EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

And so on and so on

He's not the most articulate guy around but we as fans let him down.

Did you say something positive about Rangers?

It'll have been Norman, it's what he does.

You could always come out from behind your shield of fantasy and tell your wee mates what I actually complained about, Bennett. You'll notice that following that little episode, Tedi and I have come to somewhat of a grown-up, if still (understandably) confrontational, understanding.

You, on the other hand, as your credibility falls entirely to pieces, take another step (a leap, this time) down the food chain until you find someone stupid enough to take you seriously.

You really are a horrible creature. And that's only your persona on here I'm basing it on. No lies, no fantasy life, no slander. You're simply vile.

Well it's basically an inbred mistake you made. You don't know the difference between "Your" and "You're" I know you're a green and grey hoop, but it's unacceptable for anyone to get mixed up with the two words. I should charge a hefty price to educate your lot.

Correct construction would be, "get the two words mixed up." There should be a full stop after the second word in quotation marks. A comma after the first word of your post would have made the first sentence read more naturally.

Pfft. I blame the schools.

You could always come out from behind your shield of fantasy and tell your wee mates what I actually complained about, Bennett. You'll notice that following that little episode, Tedi and I have come to somewhat of a grown-up, if still (understandably) confrontational, understanding.

You, on the other hand, as your credibility falls entirely to pieces, take another step (a leap, this time) down the food chain until you find someone stupid enough to take you seriously.

You really are a horrible creature. And that's only your persona on here I'm basing it on. No lies, no fantasy life, no slander. You're simply vile.

Please, someone tell Norris it's only the internet and not to take it too seriously. Your brain is fried with all this Norris. You should stick to gardening or whatever the older people do now days.

Who would be upset at you licking old Norris's arse? I thought it was Enrico who did the brown nosing on here.

And you had to stick your tongue right up Benny's arse answering a post that was made to him :huh: were you upset as well petal :rolleyes: would you like some abuse as well so you don't feel left out ?.

Read back through the last few pages and had a laugh at the cringey Hellboys attempts at brown nosing Norman :lol:

What a desperado.

Please, someone tell Norris it's only the internet and not to take it too seriously. Your brain is fried with all this Norris. You should stick to gardening or whatever the older people do now days.

Right, chaps - it's not something I've seen before, but I reckon if we play this right, we could see the BRALT's first synchronised meltdown. Saying that, if their brains exploded, it wouldn't produce enough of an effect to blow out the candles on the Tribute Act's birthday cake.

Most of been bad news at Ibrokes today, they have their top man AWRA on the job correcting typing mistakes, deflection at it's best :lol: :lol:

AWRA has feck all to throw back at us P&D's other than spelling mistakes.

Sad and pathetic really. :lol:

My, my, the Rangers fans show up and suddenly the topic shifts from the ongoing lunacy at Ibrox - glaring example, the Who Owns The Club? debate - to an angry fight about correct spelling.

What an amazing coincidence!

Makes me wonder whether nobody could be arsed to ask any serious questions of Craig Whyte back in the pre-extinction days because they were all too busy squabbling over the difference between "infer" and "imply", or something like that.

Slightly off topic but Rangers reserves 7 - 0 up on Airdrie after 26 minutes tonight at Auchenhowie. Currently half time 7-1.

Glad to hear some good news coming out of Rangers for a change. Hopefully the future is bright.

Keep up, Cammy. It's been nothing but good news - anybody saying otherwise had better test their smoke alarms, eh lads? :lol::lol::lol: