Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Kincardine, I think we both know that "favourite club" is just a wee bit inaccurate. Favourite entertainment I'll give you. Kudos, mind, for hanging around when the amigos et al have gone underground.

Oh, and iron your own bloody shirts - Mrs WRK isn't allowed near mine - uniform or civvy.

All 3 clubs should have merged to become ICCT

SUPER CALEY GO BALLISTIC YOU GOT FUCKED BY CLACHNACUDDIN

Aye coz Clach really fucked us over.

To think I should have been celebrating a CL win by now! Pesky Ferry minks ruined everything.

Oh, and iron your own bloody shirts - Mrs WRK isn't allowed near mine - uniform or civvy.

I am an ironing God - but slow as f**k. I can listen to a full episode of The Archers just to get one work shirt done. There are just are not enough episodes in the week to clear the backlog!

The Archers, FFS. :lol:

The best of radio and discusses important issues like badger culling and its alternatives while Helen Archer is getting pumped by Rob, the new (and married) dairy manager.

Interested in animal welfare, major social issue and illicit nookie? Listen to The Archers!

The best of radio and discusses important issues like badger culling and its alternatives while Helen Archer is getting pumped by Rob, the new (and married) dairy manager.

Interested in animal welfare, major social issue and illicit nookie?  Listen to The Archers!

Middle class problems in the country. Hardly the most exciting shit. Gid theme tune though.

Middle class problems in the country. Hardly the most exciting shit. Gid theme tune though.

You are half right. They have a refuge centre and Shula was trying to find Darryl (the unemployed and divorced joiner) a bed for the night the other day.

You are right about the theme tune. Lord William of Clyde Welders agrees with you:

Fucking hell - its got a uniform now.

:lol:

Yep, which could mean anything from boy-scout to Field Marshal. You'd best wait until Bennett gets over his latest embarrassment before you go off on one, mind - you've proven before not to be over-good on the independent thought line, and your fantasies are nowhere near as fully developed as his.

Maybe stick to calling me a celtic fan - you've had some practice on that one.