Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A reasonable person who was arrested at queens street station for belting out sectarian songs, your definition of reasonable differs from mine.

I have no idea whether this is fact or indeed whether a conviction followed but if you were to apply your definition of unreasonable to your own support there would scarcely be a reasonable person in your stadium.

Couldn't sum it up better.

Cosgrove eh? Well thats that then.....

Not only Cosgrove knows the club died

A wee article from last year

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9331881/Charles-Green-completes-purchase-of-Rangers.html

Rangers Football Club is dead but before anybody could say “Long Live Rangers Football Club” the name of the newco which hopes to be admitted to the Scottish Premier League - there was apparently premeditated attempt to seize the crown from the anointed successor.
Walter Smith, the former Rangers manager whose name is revered amongst the Ibrox support, issued a statement asking Green to move over and permit McColl, Douglas Park – who runs a substantial coach business – and others to assume control. The timing of the statement was shrewd, coming as it did in the aftermath of the formalities which saw the the business established in 1899, which incorporated the club founded in 1872, consigned to liquidation.

next you'll be telling us the Telegraphy are also "anti rangers"

Its only the hardcore rangers fans that buy into the company argument. Its just that they tend to scream the loudest.

Most rangers fans I know don't buy into the separate company argument as it doesn't make any logical sense.

Even my granny knows what liquidation means.

I've mentioned before that my life-long Rangers supporting father, does not regard the current outfit as being the same club. He was so upset about it over Xmas, I actually tried to convince him they were the same club. :o It didn't work though and best all round as such a deception would have been hard for me to live with.

Perhaps I could have shown him a compilation of Tedi's posts. :rolleyes:

slhahf.png

112afyt.png

Still standing, watching and wanking in the corner Tedi, too scared to join in?

What would you say is the quantum of the synonymosity of the club and company now?

That's obvious. ''Club as in singular, club as in singular, club as in singular.........'' copyright Tedi 2013.

It's actually fine for the Rangers fans to believe it's the same club if they wish to. It's the way they try to convince everyone else that's really fucking stupid.

Or is it really themselves they're trying to convince by refuting the majority of opinions on the subject?

So when are the accounts due? Be interesting to see how well cooked they are.

The whole new/same club thing is boring. Move on. My only word is that the current outfit playing at Ibrox "bought" the titles and cups from the old company. They did not earn them.

It's Just like Elvis he became more popular after he died and went on to sell more records than he had ever sold when he was alive. :)

Theres agruments for both sides tbf but the main one for me is that we finished one season and started playing again the next season, if there was a gap of a few seasons or so, i'd probably go down the new club route too.

Online claims of "your clubs pure died n aww rat" are pretty laughable and were expected, though some bears do seem to enjoy winding up fans of other teams over it. While i'm more laidback...

It's still the same club to me and that is all that matters.