Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rule H.5 If any club ceases to operate or be member of the League for any reason, it's playing record in the league may be expunged and the number of relegation places from the league shall be reduced accordingly.

Surely this means no relegation if Rangers go into liquidation?

If they are determined to shoo in a newco will the bottom club take legal action as according to that rule they shouldn't go down?

Could be another element to add to an ever increasing mess

tumblr_ll0eqb5w2i1qzma4ho1_500.jpg

So just to get this right. I;m going to leave my wife if she shags my neighbour. What happens if she has a pimp who made her do it (SPL perhaps) - do I give her the benefit of the doubt or is it that the pimp is a bit weak willed and is being run by his whoores, all 11 of 'em.

OK I give in - I;m gonna leave her anyway lol

And for the Rangers fans, surely going with a newco is like shagging your wife's younger less debt ridden sister. She may be similar but not the same.

Edited by Chuckinho

So just to get this right. I;m going to leave my wife if she shags my neighbour. What happens if she has a pimp who made her do it (SPL perhaps) - do I give her the benefit of the doubt or is it that the pimp is a bit weak willed and is being run by his whoores at 11 of 'em.

And for the Rangers fans, surely going with a newco is like shagging your wife's younger less debt ridden sister. She may be similar but not the same.

:blink:

Indeed it is.

Your club's dcheating had an even more direct effect on my club than Rangers.

And your club got away with it bar a small slap on the wrists.

Dundee make me sick.

You really are full of hate Captain ! laugh.gif

post-26673-0-35374600-1335094950_thumb.j

Edited by sjc

Rule H.5 If any club ceases to operate or be member of the League for any reason, it's playing record in the league may be expunged and the number of relegation places from the league shall be reduced accordingly.

Surely this means no relegation if Rangers go into liquidation?

If they are determined to shoo in a newco will the bottom club take legal action as according to that rule they shouldn't go down?

Could be another element to add to an ever increasing mess

"May be" is the operative word. The Arthurlie case in 1929 set the precident (at least as far as the Scottish Football League is concerned - the SPL's another matter) whereupon if a club has played all those with a shout of promotion/relegation, their results are allowed to stand. In the SPL's case, it would be easy for them simply to expunge any games post-split and carry on as before, thereby avoiding the mess of perhaps having to rejig the Top 6.

So just to get this right. I;m going to leave my wife if she shags my neighbour. What happens if she has a pimp who made her do it (SPL perhaps) - do I give her the benefit of the doubt or is it that the pimp is a bit weak willed and is being run by his whoores, all 11 of 'em.

^^^^^^spot the swinger ! tongue.gif

While we all want to see Rangers punished accordingly, I think a bit of credit is due to McCoist, as he has dealt with the adversity pretty well, and in a dignified fashion. A certain other manager would do well to learn a bit from him. Other than McCoist and a few decent Gers posters on here, everyone else connected with the club has behaved like a complete cretin.

While we all want to see Rangers punished accordingly, I think a bit of credit is due to McCoist, as he has dealt with the adversity pretty well, and in a dignified fashion. A certain other manager would do well to learn a bit from him. Other than McCoist and a few decent Gers posters on here, everyone else connected with the club has behaved like a complete cretin.

McCoist's PR people just have a different agenda to the other manager, nothing more nothing less.

McCoist is playing the Rangers fans like a fiddle. He knows full well that before Administration the knives were out and since then has pulled off a series of cliched soundbites to have the moronic masses eating out of his hand.

Lennon is simply a graceless, classless cuntwipe.

Due to previous shenanigans with teams not being relegated(Motherwell) from the SPL due to teams not meeting criteria, we'll probably be undeservedly saved but in these circumstances it would be a fairer resolution to relegate us and promote the 2nd placed team in the First Division but since when has fairness been part of the SPL ?

Who's this 'Adversity' he's dealing with? I can't find them on the official list of potential buyers. :rolleyes:

Did they not win BGT the other year? :unsure:

Wouldn't have imagined they'd made enough to pay off the Gers debt, unless they've set up an EBT. :rolleyes:

Edited by kiddy

McCoist is spineless. Remember, this is the man who refused to be part of the process of a player cull. He said he wouldn't even be in the room when they were told, instead he would wait outside to speak with them after. He's the manager, he's an adult, he should have been the one breaking the news to his own players.