Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I love the way a wee story like this comes up and the Ps & Ds think they have stumbled on something new. Rangers were due footballing debt and that was not given to the newco because ... well because it is a Newco and the money was owed to the oldco which ceased to exist when it was liquidated

Aye, but the oldco WAS Rangers. They're dead now. Newco are also Rangers, but a different incarnation, in the same way that what calls itself www.woolworths.co.uk is not the same as what was Woolies on the High Street.

But surely it was the Club who were members of the SPL at the time, and as such the money should go there?

Or was it the company who were members of the SPL?

I'd like a Sevco fan to answer this one.

Unlikely. There are no spelling errors, although there should not be a comma before the word and. Perhaps BP will notice and oblige you. :lol:

Rangers Board of directors 2010/11 , 2011/12 guess who is a non exec director ... yet Davie (King) the honest business man think he he will pass any test from the SFA ...

The SFA statement should be interesting given their previous stance on the above ...

If he passes ... it's another nail in the 'IT'S THE SAME CLUB' coffin.

I do hope Dave is correct ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If that's the rule, then it doesn't matter that it's a different club. " a director of a club in membership of any National Association " means he could have been a director of Dundee or Dunfermline instead, it would still stop him from being a director of Newco.

I'm guessing Whytes issues would be with Green and Imran Ahmed (sp) but i'm not a celtic fan ... legal expert...

One more thing wouldn't Whyte be committing fraud if he did indeed still have ownership, something i remember reading on here from a C&P which came from that ex lawyers website.......

No you're suggesting deliberate alienation of assets. But that would be fraud in this case perpetrated by D&P who sold it them to him instead of putting the liquidated assets up for sale in an open auction.

D&P may also have committed fraud by setting aside his floating charge over Ibrox and Murrey park.

I love the way a wee story like this comes up and the Ps & Ds think they have stumbled on something new. Rangers were due footballing debt and that was not given to the newco because ... well because it is a Newco and the money was owed to the oldco which ceased to exist when it was liquidated

Yep and if they were not a new club they would not have had to come to an agreement to accept the old club's debt as a condition of being granted a new licence by the SFA and SFL

Seen on the Sons of Struth that Someone inside Ibrox has requested 300 security and the search of all shareholders before entering the AGM. The fucks that about?

Pretty sure Green and Stockbridge still own the sercurity firm contracted for all security work at Ibrox. 300 contract bouncers with a big cream off going to a Normany Chateau near you. :thumsup2

Forwarded this link to the SFA along with his links to Rangers .. in case they were completely in the dark asking why Dave King is stating in the press that they will pass him as fit ... and that I look forward to seeing their statement in response to his claims.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Did someone write out a template for you?

(j) he has been a director of a club in membership of any National Association within the 5-year period preceding such club having undergone an insolvency event;

Club vs Company get out clause I'm afraid ... the Company underwent an insolvency event not the Club remember !?

If it had been the Club then they would have been docked points ... oh wait :unsure2:

Edited by Ned Nederlander