Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I take it this hateful, bitterest of little bigots has a welcome amongst the plastics and diddies again. Perhaps it thinks people forget and he'll remind us what 'sort' of people he cannot stand.

f**k you

Forwarded this link to the SFA along with his links to Rangers .. in case they were completely in the dark asking why Dave King is stating in the press that they will pass him as fit ... and that I look forward to seeing their statement in response to his claims.

"The Board hereby reserves its discretion as to whether or not such a person is fit and proper"

Article 10.1 (b) states that each office-bearer must “personally confirm to the Scottish FA that he is a fit and proper person to hold such a position within Association football.”

King submits a letter to the SFA saying he is a fit and proper person lists all his info and they will do nothing, there is no test that they carry out.

SFA is meant to run football , its not the government nor is it the legislative body for companies.

Can they stop him putting money in, no they can't.

I'm not surprised at you offering support for this hate-filled bigot - suits you Dhensest. His self-declared hate would sit very comfortably with you.

Isn't that right soldier bhoy?

Hate filled bigot? Don't make me laugh.

If that's the case - I absolutely detest people with Bendarroch pseudonyms.

Read this slowly, so you don't misunderstand:

You, Bendarroch, are scum, and an uber-sensationalist, WATP overlording dickhead.

Hate filled bigot? Don't make me laugh.

If that's the case - I absolutely detest people with Bendarroch pseudonyms.

Read this slowly, so you don't misunderstand:

You, Bendarroch, are scum, and an uber-sensationalist, WATP overlording dickhead.

To be honest I'm pretty sure he's just a sad wee troll. All the watp, back, same club, fake outrage etc is just an act designed to wind folk up. Unfortunately for him most on here seem, myself included, to find it absolutely hilarious and engage him as though he's serious. I really doubt anyone is as stupid as bendy, vicky or awra make out they are, it has to be an act.

To be honest I'm pretty sure he's just a sad wee troll. All the watp, back, same club, fake outrage etc is just an act designed to wind folk up. Unfortunately for him most on here seem, myself included, to find it absolutely hilarious and engage him as though he's serious. I really doubt anyone is as stupid as bendy, vicky or awra make out they are, it has to be an act.

Wow, i assume that you hold similar views to those of young 3rd rock?

Wow, i assume that you hold similar views to those of young 3rd rock?

Not sure what you are referring to (I don't go back and read what I've missed on the days it jumps up 10 pages etc). Feel free to quote it and I'll get back to you.

And here is a summary of the week's news

• One director resigned to help similar basket cases.
  • Ally has assured us all he will do the right thing about his inflated salary
  • Dave King is the new good guy who will help Mather and Stockbridge out of the big hole they have dug for themselves - for a price
  • The AGM looks as if it could be a bloodbath. SAS on standby to abseil down to the Ibrox suite.
  • Sandy Jardine has appeared again (For God's sake Sandy, just go way and hide), to give his kiss of death to Dave 20million King
  • Ally's slipway seen as a significant threat to our nuclear deterrent
  • Tom English breaks the rules and writes something approaching the truth about Sir Walter the leg end.
  • Dave King has a PR campaign splashed across all the red tops today. Good guy, never convicted, and definitely fit and proper (NOT)

And what gems to we have to look forward to next week?

Personally I am looking at this month as being one of the most fun filled ever. :thumsup2

Edited by thelegendthatis

I never stated anyone can stop him putting money in.

Personally I think it's a smokescreen until the AGM votes are done and dusted for another year of fleecing.

Well I will.

He can buy shares. He can't pump funds in. It's a PLC now.

And correct re smokescreen.

And here is a summary of the week's news

• One director resigned to help similar basket cases.
  • Ally has assured us all he will do the right thing about his inflated salary
  • Dave King is the new good guy who will help Mather and Stockbridge out of the big hole they have dug for themselves - for a price
  • The AGM looks as if it could be a bloodbath. SAS on standby to abseil down to the Ibrox suite.
  • Sandy Jardine has appeared again (For God's sake Sandy, just go way and hide), to give his kiss of death to Dave 22million King
  • Ally's slipway seen as a significant threat to our nuclear deterrent
  • Tom English breaks the rules and writes something approaching the truth about Sir Walter the leg end.
  • Dave King has a PR campaign splashed across all the red tops today. Good guy, never convicted, and definitely fit and proper (NOT)

And what gems to we have to look forward to next week?

Personally I am looking at this month as being one of the most fun filled ever. :thumsup2

Dont forget Chick, this week Chick claimed he knew from the very start that Craig Whyte was a bad one, and could never understand that his friend David Murray didn't know this.

Something i didn't know was that when Craig Whyte got his google search cleaned up, it was Media House that did it (infered by Alasdair Johnston) the same Media House who were employed by Rangers.

Which i suppose wipes out the whole "i was duped" line from Murray. what would be more accurate is Murray told Whyte to get Media House to clean up his google, so the two of them could dupe the rangers support. and obviously therefore wipes out Chick's assumption that Murray didn't know Whyte was a bad yin. Murray knew all along and made sure any bad history would be hidden from view.

call yourself whatever the f**k you want but you are not Glasgow Rangers (1872). You want to know why you are not that club?

IT'S BECAUSE THEY FUCKING DIED YOU COMPLETE FUCKWITS.

Is it not more to do with Glasgow Rangers (1872) never existed in the first place?

YOU COMPLETE FUCKWIT

Deflect or ignore ... but no answer.

Not sure what you mean here?.

But its laughable how certain Rangers fans and people at the club try to re-write what happened a year ago as if everyone has forgotten what really happened. Not difficult either for those who support the club within organisations involved in Scottish football to claim on official sites the party line on Rangers history, SFA membership, continuation etc. I'm not entirely convinced about the intimidation factor towards the SFA since no club in Scotland has historically had such a hold on the SFA as Rangers have had and the idea that Rangers FC could have passed into history would have been viewed as failure from the governing body to allow one of the two biggest clubs in this country to die, hence the SFA broke their own rules to allow the new club entry into the Scottish League with a full licence and allowed the club to play in a Ramsden Cup match under a conditional licence.

The rest as we know towards the other clubs and the fans was certainly scaremongering and intimidation, didn't work to well either. Its hard to intimidate people when they are rolling about the floor in fits of laughter.

I never stated anyone can stop him putting money in.

King will have a duty to disclose his conviction as per the SFA's Articles of Association. As others have pointed out his conviction is possibly liable to fall foul of other legislation within AIM and Companies House. He will have to address this fact in his letter along with his involvement in the previous 'incarnation'.

Regardless of whether King discloses it the SFA cannot simply deny knowledge of something which is a) in the public domain, b) they have received correspondence on and c) they have commented on already and asked for evidence.

Regardless of my email, I am sure STV have informed them and will follow up on their recent request for a comment ..

Personally I think it's a smokescreen until the AGM votes are done and dusted for another year of fleecing.

No mention of declaring convictions on the company house form http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/forms/generalForms/AP01_appointment_of_director.pdf. Don't know if he is on the Disqualified Directors Register or has been declared a bankrupt.

Simply meant that the bears will deflect or ignore you ... but no straight answer.

I know from experience not to expect a reply, but it doesn't mean I won't bring this up again. ;)

Knowing which type of Rangers fan you want to answer your post either Highbrow, Lowbrow or finally Monobrow is normally dependent on how many words you use or the simplicity of the words used to understand. The fact that my post would be ignored just follows the continuing behaviour patterns with them in 'ignore it, it might go away'. This is the very same behaviour/attitude they had towards administration and the current growing plight the club is finding itself in now.