Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is it not more to do with Glasgow Rangers (1872) never existed in the first place?

YOU COMPLETE FUCKWIT

No matter the exact name of the club founded in 1872 and incorporated in 19?? .... blah blah

It's dead ... despite you copying his large font ... :lol:

Seething .... lol

DhenBoy has pretty much covered the point I was making, I'd just say that with all the names your dead club/company used over the years it's so difficult for anyone to keep track.

Either way, regardless of the ever changing name and status of club LLC PLC whatever they have been,

THEY'RE FUCKING DEAD.

Seen on the Sons of Struth that Someone inside Ibrox has requested 300 security and the search of all shareholders before entering the AGM. The fucks that about?

300 security staff Hmmmmm, :huh: .

That sounds to like the bears are going to be told something they ain't going to like one iota :o .

THE STADIUM & FACILITIES HAVE BEEN SOLD ON LEASEBACK SINCE JULY 12th.

rofl.gif

300 security staff Hmmmmm, :huh: .

That sounds to like the bears are going to be told something they ain't going to like one iota :o .

THE STADIUM & FACILITIES HAVE BEEN SOLD ON LEASEBACK SINCE JULY 12th.

rofl.gif

I have a slight suspicion this has already happened as part of the IPO, and it would be fucking brilliant if it turned out to be true :thumsup2

DhenBoy has pretty much covered the point I was making, I'd just say that with all the names your dead club/company used over the years it's so difficult for anyone to keep track.

Either way, regardless of the ever changing name and status of club LLC PLC whatever they have been,

THEY'RE FUCKING DEAD.

DhenseBhoy has never covered anything.

Who are this Glasgow Rangers you were shouting so loudly about?

No matter how much you shout it...No matter what font you use it will never change the undeniable FACT that Rangers are still playing at Ibrox Stadium.

We Are The People...We Are The Club That Will Never Die.

54 TITLES AND STILL GOING STRONG!

Club vs Company get out clause I'm afraid ... the Company underwent an insolvency event not the Club remember !?

If it had been the Club then they would have been docked points ... oh wait :unsure2:

Ned the bit highlighted in bold,

In the SFA's and now SPFL's handbooks when the company suffers from an insolvency event then so does the club at the same time and why the points deduction applies to the club.That's just one of many screw ups in the rules & regulations that do not differentiate between the club and company.

In most cases in the rules the club is accountable for the companies actions even though they fudged up the rules to accommodate the b@strad son of Satan's club in Govan.

The rules state that the club must ensure the company is run properly ??? BUT WAIT ???,if there is no one employed by the club as it is now apparently an ideal then how the feck can a club with no one to speak for it tell the company how to behave ???,unless the personnel are actually employed by the club.

thats a good 1. Bet you upset a few of the village idiots with that

Nah, the previous one with the rowing boat will be the ones that put the "troo bloos" near the cliff :D

Since music is back in fashion on the thread....

my view on what the AGM (if it happens, I think it is unlikely) would be like..

follow followed by loads of bears throwing dole cheques at the board.

Rudolph Hess didn't do walking away...oh wait. Call him Walter :)

edit to change video to the vanguard bears version...

Edited by wunfellaff

No matter how much you shout it...No matter what font you use it will never change the undeniable FACT that Rangers are still playing at Ibrox Stadium.

No8 just take the fucking meds will ya ?,it's for the best buddy :) .

Rangers cheated, then they died.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You can make the text as big and bold as you like No.8, but it won't bring your old club back. consoling2.gif

:lol:

How do you define "strong"?

F

You can make the text as big and bold as you like No.8, but it won't bring your old club back. consoling2.gif

f**k this ..... A wee 8 year old bhoy just turned up at the door to ask if my daughter was going out to play...Of course he was wearing the Green n Grey hoops but to really rub it in...He was riding a Green and White Bike called...ZOMBIE!!! He has to be taking the piss!!!

Is it any wonder i drink!!!