Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

^^^^^^^^ Pining for AWRA.

:lol:

Horrific poster who's blinkered, bigoted views were always bubbling below the surface.

He won't be missed for a few days.

In all honesty, I'm missing him already. He was funny. I know he didn't mean to be but he was a total hoot. Having said that, In real life, i think it's safe to say, we really wouldn't have been very pally. Strangely though, I think I could have changed some of his views, given time and the proper environment. It's the like of Tedi, the 8 brothers and Bendarroch that are the true and proper bell-ends. BP was just misguided. Peer pressure has a lot to answer for.

I've plenty on my desktop but I can assure you my avatar has nothing to do with the 'ra.

I don't doubt it for a minute.

If it is not a PIRA avatar you will have no problem explaining the TAL along the bottom of the avatar

If it is not a PIRA avatar you will have no problem explaining the TAL along the bottom of the avatar

Wind yer neck in :lol:

You must be just raging your wee disgusting racist mate is banned.

If you don't link my avatar report me. I've never had anything to hide or be ashamed of on this forum.

I've plenty on my desktop but I can assure you my avatar has nothing to do with the 'ra.

It's translated as "our day will come".

But the last time I checked, the provos didn't have a monopoly on the Irish language.

It's translated as "our day will come".

But the last time I checked, the provos didn't have a monopoly on the Irish language.

I know exactly what it means. I also know it is the Motto of the PIRA.

Dunno mate.

He's harmless enough.

I'll miss him. I thought he was great entertainment.

My guess is that he is about 13. Seriously!

I had a thought tonight that the amigos are becoming a bit stale. It's all just glib deflection, personal insults, dossiers of imaginary facts compiled on P&Bers.

I can imagine them filing their nails while they post. They're numb. They are defending a ghost. They will all be gone soon. I can feel the entropy/atrophy.

On the other hand, es ist Herbst hier, und ich habe viel Steinpilz gegessen.

I know exactly what it means. I also know it is the Motto of the PIRA.

It's a lot shorter than their 2007 motto...

The PIRA motto for the 2007 rodeo season is "Promoting athleticism for the two and four legged athletes of rodeo and mentorship and nurturing to the youth and newcomers on this exciting and lifelong sport." This is reflected in the fact that contestants in PIRA sponsored events have ranged in age from four to 69.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/PIRA+gearing+up+for+finals.-a0178220565

Do you reckon, aye?

Maybe when you got threatened up the Falls it wasn't anything sinister. Maybe you're just a dick.

Who mentioned the Falls? The Republican ass wipes that threatened me were from Lenadoon and Andytown.

There were others but i don't think there were any from The Falls. I could find out for you if you are that interested.

Who mentioned the Falls? The Republican ass wipes that threatened me were from Lenadoon and Andytown.

There were others but i don't think there were any from The Falls. I could find out for you if you are that interested.

My da's side of the family are from Lenadoon ecBepgR.jpg

Andytown is off the Falls. Most of the ones that live there would classify themselves as Falls Road men.

Edited by Belfast_Tim

My da's side of the family are from Lenadoon ecBepgR.jpg

Andytown is off the Falls. Most of the ones that live there would classify themselves as Falls Road men.

It could be your da's side of the family.

My wife and her friends certainly don't class themselves as Falls Road People although they do drink in that rebel hole...is it the Felons? They are trying to convince me it has gone all upmarket but i am not buying that for a minute

It could be your da's side of the family.

My wife and her friends certainly don't class themselves as Falls Road People although they do drink in that rebel hole...is it the Felons? They are trying to convince me it has gone all upmarket but i am not buying that for a minute

Might be. Active enough up that neck of the woods.

Felons is about a 15 minute dander from Andytown. It's a Sinn Fein club. Wouldn't set foot in one of their drinking establishments if you paid me.

"Rebel hole." :lol: True colours shining through here No8. No wonder you get grief up the road.

Might be. Active enough up that neck of the woods.

Felons is about a 15 minute dander from Andytown. It's a Sinn Fein club. Wouldn't set foot in one of their drinking establishments if you paid me.

"Rebel hole." :lol: True colours shining through here No8. No wonder you get grief up the road.

I don't get grief there now. I don't go over to Belfast...i haven't been back since i was sat down and told what would happen to me if i did venture across the Irish Sea..and that was just from my 'mates'..or should i say ex 'mates' ;)

I don't get grief there now. I don't go over to Belfast...i haven't been back since i was sat down and told what would happen to me if i did venture across the Irish Sea..and that was just from my 'mates'..or should i say ex 'mates' ;)

Well, judging by your posts you've only got yourself to blame.

My uncle is a Protestant (married my auntie) and he's perfectly welcome on our road and frequents our drinking dens.

So maybe you have to look at yourself. No one gets put out of the Falls Road for no reason.

Edited by Belfast_Tim