Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

More re-writing of history. In my memory it was the diddies, led by Aberdeen, who were the main instigators.

Anyway, it was YES to Newco and NO to Sameclub.

Quite. The actual 'No to Newco' campaign was launched by the Rangers support. They had big banners at Ibrox proclaiming it. :lol::lol:

Edit for a hearty laugh.

:lol: and another.

Edited by Apache Don

Quite. The actual 'No to Newco' campaign was launched by the Rangers support. They had big banners at Ibrox proclaiming it. :lol::lol:

Edit for a hearty laugh.

:lol: and another.

I thought "No to newco" was about not letting Sevco straight into the SPL.

Rangers have the same SFA membership the club has always had i.e. for about 140 years.

You should tell Setanta. They think your Club died, they are with holding money from your club.

Take them to court, see how The Rangers get on.

Rangers have the same SFA membership the club has always had i.e. for about 140 years.

Any other Celtic fans want to chuck it because of Rangers? :D

http://alzipratu.wordpress.com/2013/10/11/breaking-the-family-bond/

No they don't. The Rangers on the other hand were given the new magical old new temporary two places at once membership .

Edited by Insaintee

So many highlights from Schrodinger FC's laugh-a-thon, it's hard to decide what banner was best, "No to Newco", "Show Liquidation the Red Card", "Biased Bigoted Corrupt", "Truck Off Yank". :lol:

Answers on a postcard to Mr B Hands, La Grande Maison, Bordeaux.

Any other Celtic fans want to chuck it because of Rangers? :D

http://alzipratu.wordpress.com/2013/10/11/breaking-the-family-bond/

Jesus fucking Christ on a b*****ding bike, what the f**k does it take to get you utter fucking morons to comprehend something so relatively simple.

Aidrieonians (formerly Airdrie United) formed 2002 have the membership formely owned by Clydebank FC which they held since the 60's.

And like I have said many times on this thread and others, Airdrie are not Clydebank because they still exist. We are also not Airdrieonians (1878).

You can have acquired whatever fucking membership you want and call yourself whatever the f**k you want but you are not Glasgow Rangers (1872). You want to know why you are not that club?

IT'S BECAUSE THEY FUCKING DIED YOU COMPLETE FUCKWITS.

Jesus fucking Christ on a b*****ding bike, what the f**k does it take to get you utter fucking morons to comprehend something so relatively simple.

Aidrieonians (formerly Airdrie United) formed 2002 have the membership formely owned by Clydebank FC which they held since the 60's.

And like I have said many times on this thread and others, Airdrie are not Clydebank because they still exist. We are also not Airdrieonians (1878).

You can have acquired whatever fucking membership you want and call yourself whatever the f**k you want but you are not Glasgow Rangers (1872). You want to know why you are not that club?

Don't hold back mate. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn Airdrie intellectuals. :D

No they don't. The Rangers on the other hand were given the new magical old new temporary two places at once membership .

Don't forget the license was conditional. So costly to play just one Ramsden Cup match.

Rangers couldn't play any pre season friendlies under the new ownership of Charles Green as they did not have an SFA license of any form and could not play against any other licensed club such as Kelty Hearts. So this now means since Rangers were granted full membership they are now proud holders of unbroken membership of 15 months regardless or not whether the membership was the same one the oldco held. :lol:

Edited by CityDave