Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

F

f**k this ..... A wee 8 year old bhoy just turned up at the door to ask if my daughter was going out to play...Of course he was wearing the Green n Grey hoops but to really rub it in...He was riding a Green and White Bike called...ZOMBIE!!! He has to be taking the piss!!!

Is it any wonder i drink!!!

:lol:

^^^^ their children will support the tic lol...

I caught the wife the other day telling my daughter that she didn't like football but if she did she would probably support celtic. I pointed out later to my dearest wife there are certain things in this household we simply don't joke about.....she then gave me the bad news....It was no joke :(

I have to be the worst Bigot in the West Of Scotland ... I just cant catch a break anywhere. :(

Never mind the cider is cold and England still haven't scored :thumsup2

F

f**k this ..... A wee 8 year old bhoy just turned up at the door to ask if my daughter was going out to play...Of course he was wearing the Green n Grey hoops but to really rub it in...He was riding a Green and White Bike called...ZOMBIE!!! He has to be taking the piss!!!

Is it any wonder i drink!!!

bmx59.jpg

They also come in orange but it would appear they sell more in Dundee :P .

$T2eC16Z,!zEE9s3!YlktBRp1TSbB0w~~60_35.J

I caught the wife the other day telling my daughter that she didn't like football but if she did she would probably support celtic. I pointed out later to my dearest wife there are certain things in this household we simply don't joke about.....she then gave me the bad news....It was no joke :(

I have to be the worst Bigot in the West Of Scotland ... I just cant catch a break anywhere. :(

WATP ;)

DhenseBhoy has never covered anything.

Who are this Glasgow Rangers you were shouting so loudly about?

No matter how much you shout it...No matter what font you use it will never change the undeniable FACT that Rangers are still playing at Ibrox Stadium.

We Are The People...We Are The Club That Will Never Die.

54 TITLES AND STILL GOING STRONG!

Still cant hear you over the laughter of the fans of all other clubs. All of whom think you support a brand new team founded in 2012. No evidence of a football club having been bought or sold that year so must be brand new.

you're certainly one of the most racist!

"The Board hereby reserves its discretion as to whether or not such a person is fit and proper"

Article 10.1 (b) states that each office-bearer must “personally confirm to the Scottish FA that he is a fit and proper person to hold such a position within Association football.”

King submits a letter to the SFA saying he is a fit and proper person lists all his info and they will do nothing, there is no test that they carry out.

SFA is meant to run football , its not the government nor is it the legislative body for companies.

Can they stop him putting money in, no they can't.

Who Fkg cares. It's money down the drain anyway. Fuds! :lol: