Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This might have been posted before, but even if it has it's worth another read:

NorthLondonloyal

For the game against the schum after 10 minutes we should all just play dead.

Just collapse on the ground and don't move or speak for the next 80 minutes.

This may seem daft at first but think of the impact of only one set of fans singing. The cameras will swing round and we will all look Dead, the image will haunt the world audience who will then realize that the SFA are trying to kill our club.

I think this will show how terrible the game would be in Scotland without us and have a bigger impact than 40 people going into McDonalds to occupy McDonalds.

I hate what is being done to the club I have supported all my life, it's the one thing that brings me closer to my two sons an keeps our family so strong.

I am distraught, truly distraught.

Oh ma sides.... :lol: :lol:

They are committed but not really if it hurts too much.

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=217999

"Monday would be a good day for a co-ordinated closing of thousands of Sky TV subscriptions ensuring that the broadcaster was made aware that this is a sign of things to come should the Scottish Football Authorities continue their unfair, vindictive pursuit of Rangers FC<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">Who is in?"

"I was happy to boycott William Hill but this would hurt a bit much."

I thought they'd all sold their tellies as they didn't want to subsidise the BBC with the licence money. :lol:

Headlines all over Dundee stating that the 2nd best team in the city stand a chance of promotion if Rangers are liquidated after the season ends. My parade has just been rained on.

I take it they mean whoever finishes second...which could still be Falkirk or Hamilton.

This might have been posted before, but even if it has it's worth another read:

Oh ma sides.... :lol: :lol:

On the plus side, if they were to do that it would stop the hosepipe ban as a nation pisses itself laughing but I'd worry about East Anglia.

The nutter who is oberfuhrer of Rangersmedia has surpassed himself today. Quoting the syphylitic loony Nietchze who inspired the Nazi party, he raves:

Friedrich Nietzsche, the world renowned German-Swiss philosopher and writer, said many profound and insightful things, but I suspect none more so than his poignant exhortation to decent people everywhere to "Distrust everyone in whom the impulse to punish is powerful!"

Was this before he and the Rangers support were making impulse arrangements to punish the independent committee, the SFA, their sponsors, the SPL, all other SPL clubs, their sponsors etc?

Er, you don't have to meet any standards to join NUJ - you just have to be a journalist, which is why morons such as myself and that Phil Mac eejit are members.

I seem to remember the Scottish Government brought in legislation a few years back in a bid to clamp down on parades. People organising such an event had to fill in various paperwork and tell the council and the police about it - and either of them could then haul you in for a meeting for more information if they wished. Dunno if it was ever changed - folk were moaning about it at the time but as far as I know it was still in force.

Considering their attempts to publicise the march to Hampden I don't fancy the chances of any Rangers fans trying to fill in a form correctly unless a giro is involved. Pity because, and I'm sure we all agree on this, it would be a great shame to see hundreds of Bears fined a grand a pop for taking part in what is effectively a legal march.

Still, it would have a plus side for Rangers fans - the trip to court to pay the fine would allow them to continue their staunch boycott of G4S.

I'm fearful about this possible march. It'll be ugly... and that's just their womenfolk staggering down the pavements beside them, wearing bonnets and drinking Tennents Superlager.

I don't remember the Daily Ranger and Traynor being that supportive of Dundee when we had the 25 points penalty.

I have always said that I symapthised with fans of clubs who went into Admin - but Rangers fans and the whole mess at Ibrox are making me have second thoughts.

I usually go to Ladbrokes to put my bets on on a Saturday but this week I am making a point of using William Hill instead to show support for one of the SFA's sponsors. I'd urge all non Rangers fans to do likewise.

You know this will be the week you take them to the cleaners, don't you!

It would be great if you had a copy of that quote somewhere.

Yeah I have tried countless times to find it but all us jags fans remember his article and it wont be forgotten...pretty sure he was with the Record at that time as well. The fecking annoying thing was that when Airdrie went tits up a bit further down the line he was pontificating every day as to why no-one was stepping in to save an instiution!!!! He is a fuckwit!!

Edited by Sting777