Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Get the countdown started for yet another Rangers "share issue" to keep them afloat, with a further dilution in the value of those already bought as the more money than braincells brigade cough up more of what they cannot afford on another shower of crooks using their own moronic bigotry to fleece them dry again.

Rangers shares are the new Confederate Dollar Bills, growing ever more worthless by the day to those with eyes to see.

Interesting read, sounds as though Admin II is not a case of if, more a case of when...

Edit - Here is a thought, I know a Rangers minded man who has just been bought out and has a pocket full of cash, wonder if he would be stupid enough to invest!!

Edited by Old Diamond

Interesting read, sounds as though Admin II is not a case of if, more a case of when...

No way..King is a "real" rangers man. "return of the king", "warchest", "£20 million", "battle fever".

No way the fans have been duped again?

https://rangerssupportersloyal.wordpress.com/2015/06/05/the-sound-of-silence/comment-page-1/#comment-1381

Penny starting to drop in the arcade. I knew King was not just a liar and tax evader, but a serious criminal defrauder, one who should be behind bars, certainly somebody my own accounting and legal firm would not touch as far as representation goes, but here is the truth - he's no money to bring to the Sevco table, the entity will be running on fumes again very soon with no soft Ashley loans to keep it alive. Get your money on Hibernian to win the Championship. 6/4 at reputable bookmakers.

Still... At least the Good Guys won, eh, berz?

https://rangerssupportersloyal.wordpress.com/2015/06/05/the-sound-of-silence/comment-page-1/#comment-1381

Penny starting to drop in the arcade. I knew King was not just a liar and tax evader, but a serious criminal defrauder, one who should be behind bars, certainly somebody my own accounting and legal firm would not touch as far as representation goes, but here is the truth - he's no money to bring to the Sevco table, the entity will be running on fumes again very soon with no soft Ashley loans to keep it alive. Get your money on Hibernian to win the Championship. 6/4 at reputable bookmakers.

Penny's dropping for a few at least ;

"We are a laughing stock and I don’t mean simply in Scotland, Football terms or as a company, globally. We are an embarrassment in everything we now do, everything we now compete in and everything we stand for."

Get the countdown started for yet another Rangers "share issue" to keep them afloat, with a further dilution in the value of those already bought as the more money than braincells brigade cough up more of what they cannot afford on another shower of crooks using their own moronic bigotry to fleece them dry again.

Rangers shares are the new Confederate Dollar Bills, growing ever more worthless by the day to those with eyes to see.

Who's going to underwrite it?

One of the "journalists" on SSB was pressed on such a statement the other night in the phone in.

He eventually admitted that when journalists come out with this shite, it's they themselves who need The Rangers in the top league.

Any quotes for me to LOL at?

Who was it anyway?

Starting?

This is Merlin`s blog, he is the Rangers equivalent of ill Phil and has been against King since day one, no surprise really since he is best mates with the Easdales.

Writes all the comments himself as well, does he? I'll bow to an expert on multiple personae on that one, then.

First off, that's WRK - Bendarroch seems to be dyslexic as well as stupid. Secondly, don't you worry - I'm doing my bit to keep what angles of the investigation I can up-front and centre. It's just that P&B isn't really the place, and WRK isn't the persona, to be doing that and expect to be taken seriously by those I'm in contact with. Please don't fall into the same assumption that Bennett and his Amigos do - this site is a bit of light relief for me, from the more serious business of real life. Some posters, not so much.biggrin.gif

I wonder how Normans multi persona investigation turned out?

The pnb masses are just desperate to believe any blogger these days as long as they simply that admin is just round the corner , we seem to have had a different date every month since the end of the third division season.

Edited by forever_blue

I remember the 1st time Rangers went into administration, the fans thought then it would never happen.

They were pretty much the same with HMRC accepting a CVA.

Hearts fans were also full of themselves when people dared to say that they would pretty much need to go into administration to come out the other side.

What is it with these fans and taking leave of their senses?

Edited by Gaz FFC