Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The diddies young and old are having a mare tonight. You have Clonners worrying about our war titles and Tashy backpedaling like f**k about timelines.

What a fucking mess they are in about a 3 year old club!

4 years in the lower leagues without a challenge cup to show for you.

I think it's safe to say. You are a sissy club supporter

Thank f**k there is no middle ground on The Big Thread. Folk either endorse Jhonnybhoy, The QC, WRK, Wee Acney et al or they support Rangers.

Untrue. There are many here who detest both of your vile clubs, the only real loss from the situation being that Celtic are not suffering to the same extent.

Thank f**k there is no middle ground on The Big Thread. Folk either endorse Jhonnybhoy, The QC, WRK, Wee Acney et al or they support Rangers.

Untrue. There are many here who detest both of your vile clubs, the only real loss from the situation being that Celtic are not suffering to the same extent.

Which bit is untrue? I made no mention of Celtic. I was referencing posters, not teams.

Which bit is untrue? I made no mention of Celtic. I was referencing posters, not teams.

Ah yes, neither you did. However, it is still untrue as I endorse no-one at all, really. Pedantic but I stand corrected.

4 years? Starting when? Why do you take an interest here?

Starting from when you got pumped 6-1 in the play offs.

Unless you think you'll get promoted in the next few months somehow?

Indeed. One of the worst things about The Rangers demise is that its put a smile on the faces of their bigot counterparts.

Its ruined my enjoyment really. I mean not totally ruined... Its still absolutely glorious seeing the People's pain played out in such sitcom fashion.

Indeed. One of the worst things about The Rangers demise is that its put a smile on the faces of their bigot counterparts.

Its ruined my enjoyment really. I mean not totally ruined... Its still absolutely glorious seeing the People's pain played out in such sitcom fashion.

No need to have your enjoyment sullied, chaps. The green trogs are suffering too. As time has gone on, their followers have started to realise that, without the regular freak show, the outside world really doesn't regard them as relevant. Indeed, take away their ex-business partners, and what are celtic for, exactly? Coupled with the predictability of their domestic domination, it is starting to eat away at them. Look at the acres of empty seats they have been playing in front of. Belts are being tightened, which makes a return to European relevance even more unlikely for them. That many celtic fans - on here and elsewhere - continue to whistle past the graveyard pleases me mightily.

Aye, just have patience, lads. While the blue lot are continuing to combust in ever-more hilarious fashion, celtic are hurting too. An unintended, but pleasing, side-effect of the old rangers' criminality. Maybe that "sink us and we'll sink you" banner was more specific than we thought?