Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Thank f**k there is no middle ground on The Big Thread. Folk either endorse Jhonnybhoy, The QC, WRK, Wee Acney et al or they support Rangers.

You could list any non-the rangers poster, The_KinCarCrash - the majority of decent people* despise your rotten club, their predecessors and their followers. Were there a BCALT, you would see similar gleeful schadenfreude directed towards Scottish Football's other Ugly Sister.

Were Killie, Accies or the like to get in the same disgraceful mess, there would not be the same reaction from the rest of the Scottish Football "family", as our clubs have not carried on in such an arrogant, deceitful and corrupt manner for so many years. GIRFUY.

*Including, you will be glad to hear, many, many Protestants.

You know I looked back over this wee late night conversation between Johnny and TK and there is not one mention of protestants or catholics are any other religious nonsense, just a wee bit of light hearted banter, yet here you unable to help yourself, you really are a lowlife piece of bigoted dog turd.

Try looking a bit further, fuckwit. The_Diddy will certainly get the reference and, if you're lucky, might explain it to you. I realise pictures may be necessary.

In the matter of religion, my constant characteristic is the disdain I regularly show for anyone who needs an imaginary friend in the sky to make life bearable.

I'm not sure they can. They either cough up and blow a hole in their finances or they come out still owing it and tenants in their own hoose.

I haven't seen it, since I'm not obsessed, but has no orc suggested holding back on buying STs until the GASL puts up some dosh, THEN buy the STs? I presume there is no 'window' but I may be wrong.

I haven't seen it, since I'm not obsessed, but has no orc suggested holding back on buying STs until the GASL puts up some dosh, THEN buy the STs? I presume there is no 'window' but I may be wrong.

Why would they? These are the Good Guys, remember?

Why would they? These are the Good Guys, remember?

:lol:

Yes, I remember but a fair number of The Fans are actually wary of The King. (as they should be)

I was speaking to a 'follower' friend recently, who reckons Murray Park is a waste of money as it doesn't turn out a stream of talented youngsters. They aren't all totally stupid. (did I actually type that?)

Indeed. One of the worst things about The Rangers demise is that its put a smile on the faces of their bigot counterparts.

Its ruined my enjoyment really. I mean not totally ruined... Its still absolutely glorious seeing the People's pain played out in such sitcom fashion.

If it helps, the pre-qualifying rounds for the Champions League aren't too far away - the admittedly slim prospect of a Scandinavian team humphing Celtic out of Europe is amusing, though the fact they may well have to get past someone like Valencia or Man Utd is good enough.

If it helps, the pre-qualifying rounds for the Champions League aren't too far away - the admittedly slim prospect of a Scandinavian team humphing Celtic out of Europe is amusing, though the fact they may well have to get past someone like Valencia or Man Utd is good enough.

The "Champions Route" means that won't happen. Realistically it should now see Celtic qualify more often than not, but as last season showed, it's far from a guarantee.

ETA:

I see Ashley has released his statement pre EGM. Essentially calling King a crook and saying that he'll happily fade into the background if he is repaid. There was also a fairly blatant "You're not a big club anymore" dig in there too, which was pleasing.

Edited by Ross.

I know no Celtic fan who misses Rangers.

Murdo MacLeod. And every other ex-Celtic player involved in the Scottish and British sports media, for that sake.

I'd go as far as to say that this claim was a flagrant lie.

Murdo MacLeod. And every other ex-Celtic player involved in the Scottish and British sports media, for that sake.

I'd go as far as to say that this claim was a flagrant lie.

Highlighted the important bit there. "The Old Firm" brand made their job easy. They want that to remain the case.

They probably thought it was their destiny to reach the top division and then overcome Celtic at last. They weren't prepared for actually not being good enough.

Highlighted the important bit there. "The Old Firm" brand made their job easy. They want that to remain the case.

There's an element of truth there, no doubt, but the parent comment suggested that there are no regular fans who lived for Old Firm games. That's plainly false.

The "Champions Route" means that won't happen. Realistically it should now see Celtic qualify more often than not, but as last season showed, it's far from a guarantee.

That's setting the bar incredibly low. Given Celtc's financial advantages over their European peers they should be qualifying almost every season.

Which makes the numerous failures against some European Diddies with half their budget and the subsequent complaints about a lack of resources all the more hilarious.

Thanks to UEFA's new "Champions route" Celtic are restricted to playing other national champions from leagues outside the top 12. They're protected from meeting big league opposition

The tide is beginning to turn right enough; the more fans I talk to, the more they are catching on. They’re now sceptical of what’s been happening over the last three months.

The last 3 months?

They couldn't see it for the last 3 years then?.....Bunch of thick zombie c***s !!