Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I wouldn't be surprised if somehow King manages to scrape the dough together or the outcome provides a clarified repayment structure. What it all really hinges on is how much Ashley wants to tighten the screws. It has been suggested elsewhere that he's not overjoyed at his boys being put off the board, but he's not known for any great sentimentality when it comes to business but more for using his ample resources to shift prevailing circumstances entirely into his favour. I think therefore a winding up order would be fairly unlikely, given that he could be going for the cash grab instead. Then again, if he succeeds, regaining his £5m doesn't represent a great win for him either, more meaning that he gets out without any great loss.

Fascinating stuff really; the next 48 hours are likely to be very interesting indeed and will expose Big Mike's motives along with a lot of what GASL has been/not been up to.

keith jackson ‏@tedermeatballs 8 secs ago

Ashley is not going after the £5m in court in London or Edinburgh today. Much more likely to be an attempt to gag the RFC board.

Gagging order, fat w**k has something to hide

Temper, temper.

keith jackson ‏@tedermeatballs 8 secs ago

Ashley is not going after the £5m in court in London or Edinburgh today. Much more likely to be an attempt to gag the RFC board.

Gagging order, fat w**k has something to hide

Or nothing to hide and just doing it to say GIRUY before meeting and keep the GASL

in line with no stupid rabbling-rousing holistic nonsense.

There is actually a greenyin who has traveled to London for this court case :lol: obsession that knows no bounds.

Of course there is. It's because they're psychologically almost identical to your lot.

Court in London has risen for 5 mins. Short delay for legal discussion. May be nothing and might have misheard but seems like the main issue is that "the nuns jar bread."

Unusual way to store baked goods even for religious types but like I say, may have misheard.

I don't believe that's what was said.

I've heard from someone in the nearby courtroom that it was actually discussion about fulfilling a yacht charter for the former Olympics czar. "Seb Coe's 'Four Kings' Crewed"

Edited by H_B

There is actually a greenyin who has traveled to London for this court case :lol: obsession that knows no bounds.

Who would that be?

Nice of you to still be using the rhyming slang