Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Did he not say that he was going to spend millions over 3 years?

Has he not already spent £1.5M

That money bears no relation to the figures he boasted of when seeking power. And it's only been loaned.

Seriously Ted, are there not grounds for perhaps not taking every King pledge (whether about three year periods or whatever) entirely at face value?

Some of you are coming across as grinning simpletons here.

Fat mike was not expecting the money back before 2017/18, I guess it makes sense to pay him back before then.

Regardless, I think you'll find that he has the main input as to when, and how, the money is repaid.

Did I miss something, has it been 3 years since he announced 3 years?

Well obviously not, but do you not see a vagueness now about sums that was absent before he got in?

Have you honestly got no reservations about the extent to which this bloke can be trusted?

Tough :)

Great

You really believe that a loan without a specific repayment date, leaves the loanee in charge of paying it back?

I think he really does.

By the way does anyone know the conditions needed before you can apply to put a company into administration. Or more to the point does King?

So the only reason King can't invest is because the NOMAD he had "lined up" failed to actually exist? King has fixed it so that King can't invest - but it's not his fault he's not invested. That is what you are saying isn't it?

Wasn't it Kings preference not to be listed either?

By the way does anyone know the conditions needed before you can apply to put a company into administration.

For taking action against your dinner money being stolen consult WRK.

For Court of Session appellants then HBQC is your man.

Look Dave King has been chairman for a whole 21 days, it is fucking unbelievable that he has not already implemented every last thing he said he was going to do over the next 3 years, the Ps and Ds have every right to be on their high horse..

I mean the arsehole even had the cheek to ask Rangers fans to buy ST`s, who the f**k does he think he is?

He's not even done anything he promised yet?

And he got in on the sugar daddy card and promises of £30m investments..now he's not putting a penny in until the fans cough up first.

He's not even done anything he promised yet?And he got in on the sugar daddy card and promises of £30m investments..now he's not putting a penny in until the fans cough up first.

And the SD deal. Don't forget the SD deal condition. It is a surprisingly vague condition though. No much transparency there.... Edited by strichener

Look Dave King has been chairman for a whole 21 days, it is fucking unbelievable that he has not already implemented every last thing he said he was going to do over the next 3 years, the Ps and Ds have every right to be on their high horse..

I mean the arsehole even had the cheek to ask Rangers fans to buy ST`s, who the f**k does he think he is?

Tedi finally get it :thumsup2

First of all they told us that king wouldn't buy any shares.....

Then we were told that he had no money and wouldn't put in any money

Then they told us that he and the other bears wouldn't win the egm, big mike had lawn tanks apparently....

Then we were told that he wouldn't become chairman...

They will listen to chin stroking windbags....

First of all they told us that king wouldn't buy any shares.....

Then we were told that he had no money and wouldn't put in any money

Then they told us that he and the other bears wouldn't win the egm, big mike had lawn tanks apparently....

Then we were told that he wouldn't become chairman...

They will listen to chin stroking windbags....

Most of those things were not the consensus views on here and they most certainly weren't mine.

For instance, it was widely believed on here that he'd be declared fit and proper and duly become chairman.

Most of those things were not the consensus views on here and they most certainly weren't mine. For instance, it was widely believed on here that he'd be declared fit and proper and duly become chairman.

Careful choice of words there, Monkey ;)