Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

May I be as blunt as to say that I think that sectarianism in Scotland has to be preserved at all costs in order for people(media, Rangers, Celtic) to survive & make money. That isn`t a question, it`s a statement.

Rangers' administrators say they understand Bill Miller has been given assurances that the club will continue in the Scottish Premier League.

From the BBC website. I know someone else highlighted this in a previous post - but Doncaster simply must come out and make a statement on this. Someone is at it - either Doncaster, or Miller.

Doncaster should be shoved out on the telly immediately at 6pm with an electric cattle prod if necessary, to comment on this.

I could just about handle them continuing in the SPL next season as long as the transfer embargo is upheld and they are deducted at least 15 points, ensuring they will have a monumental battle to stay up next season. Of course, we all know what "continuing in the SPL" is bound to mean.

I could just about handle them continuing in the SPL next season as long as the transfer embargo is upheld and they are deducted at least 15 points, ensuring they will have a monumental battle to stay up next season. Of course, we all know what "continuing in the SPL" is bound to mean.

The stadium inspection for the unlucky side that finished top of the 1st Division when Fake Rangers finished bottom of the SPL would be remarkably stringent. dry.gif

"There a shoogly seat in Row D, therefore no promotion.".

Edited by SlideRulePass

50 points minimum deduction for forming a Newco, and this season, on top of the 10 for going into Admin. Then an SFL punishment of relegation to Div 3 for being cheeky.

Rangers' administrators say they understand Bill Miller has been given assurances that the club will continue in the Scottish Premier League.

From the BBC website. I know someone else highlighted this in a previous post - but Doncaster simply must come out and make a statement on this. Someone is at it - either Doncaster, or Miller.

Doncaster should be shoved out on the telly immediately at 6pm with an electric cattle prod if necessary, to comment on this.

Perhaps Haudit & Daudit are at it? Would you believe anything they say?

If any form of a Rangers Newco gets straight into the SPL I will never return to an Aberdeen match, I would like to think most supporters of other clubs will do the same.

They will say they will.

But they won't.

And everyone knows this.

I find it highly amusing that the Celtic fans say "KILL THEM". While I believe the majority of them, as its a personal opinion, it is clear that your board are SHITTING themselves that Rangers are NOT in SPL. Talk about a conflict.

In fairness, are we not all in this position? Fans of every other team shouting for their death but actually terrified our own chairmen will save them. Maybe it's just celtic and the heavily indebted clubs' fans who're feeling this way mind you.

They will say they will.

But they won't.

And everyone knows this.

Some say they will but they won't, others say they won't but they will. Personally I think it would be disgraceful and if those 41 other clubs don't actually come together and say, "This is disgraceful." then there is absolutely no reason to continue as a paying customer. I couldn't in good conscience ever go back if Rangers are 'saved' purely for the financial interests of the league.

In fairness, are we not all in this position? Fans of every other team shouting for their death but actually terrified our own chairmen will save them. Maybe it's just celtic and the heavily indebted clubs' fans who're feeling this way mind you.

Indeed they are, BUT rememeber that Lawell, was quick out of the traps to say"We dont need Rangers"". When the whole of Scotland knows that they do. And they are crapping themselves over the whole disgusting affair. Complicit comes to mind.

Tommo takes on Duffman

My link

Bloody hell. Tax avoidance? That`s fucking question avoidance!

"we`ve achieved the best result for the creditors" ohmy.gif

It`s a conditional unconditional offer laugh.gif

"It`s not just a massive tax dodge?" "no" dry.gif

Edited by Desert Nomad

Have you actually read the statements? They would have taken about 30 seconds to prepare.

It not the lenth of the Satement but the content less than an hour after the press conferance this;

"The SPL will now continue discussions with Mr Miller and his team. No further comment will be made at this time

the key sentence here is 'The SPL will now continue discussions '

Stinks to high heavens.

Indeed they are, BUT rememeber that Lawell, was quick out of the traps to say"We dont need Rangers"". When the whole of Scotland knows that they do. And they are crapping themselves over the whole disgusting affair. Complicit comes to mind.

And Johnston was quick to set himself up as the leader of the pro-democracy fighters. If it turns out that doesn't extend to sporting integrity I for one will be spewing.

Are you sure? Its not something I know an awful lot about, but the ACAS website says this

TUPE does not apply to: transfer of assets only (eg the sale of equipment alone wouldn't be covered but the sale of a going concern including equipment would be covered)

Would this transaction not come under that?

Is it just the transfer of assets though? The administrators seem to be talking about transfer of the "assets" and "the football club" does that not effectively make it the transfer of a business as a going concern.

Edited by Cammy35