Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Old Yorkston has a bit of a cheek, they spent money they didnt have to win the first division last season with the goal being the SPL and now its all gone wrong for them. how much debt are they in? didnt they creat a newco last season?

the spl saved aberdeen from relegation because aberdeen are too valuable to go down (just ask united). no surprises what will happen today.

Weren't Aberdeen saved (for the reason you mention - detrimental to the income in the north east) at the expense of Falkirk, again another total disgrace on our game. The league was reconstructed or something like that? To be fair, United were rubbish for two seasons and deserved to go down even though we did stop a historic double treble back to back for the bears, a piece of history I will be sad may disappear soon if all cheating charges are upheld and titles stripped biggrin.gif

Weren't Aberdeen saved (for the reason you mention - detrimental to the income in the north east) at the expense of Falkirk, again another total disgrace on our game. The league was reconstructed or something like that? To be fair, United were rubbish for two seasons and deserved to go down even though we did stop a historic double treble back to back for the bears, a piece of history I will be sad may disappear soon if all cheating charges are upheld and titles stripped biggrin.gif

No.

Another total disgrace?

Drivel.

DSTstatememt completely loses all credibility citing league cup reformation and summer football as a way to plug the money drain

This.

It's like the "Fan Plan" that Supporters Direct issued. Having made very good points about what fans generally want, they couldn't resist the temptation to claim they'd formulated a golden bullet that no-one else had thought of. This is the same.

Having started well, they completely destroy their credibility by demanding summer football, big league with 2x playing, sectional League Cup, etc. etc.

Weren't Aberdeen saved (for the reason you mention - detrimental to the income in the north east) at the expense of Falkirk, again another total disgrace on our game. The league was reconstructed or something like that?

No, although unfortunately this has entered the footballing lexicon through historical revisionism.

Aberdeen were saved the trial of a 3-way play-off when Falkirk neglected to provide a stadium which wasn't a hole, as required by the rules.

No.

Another total disgrace?

Drivel.

Ok, maybe my old memory is failing much like your sense of humour, please enlighten me.....why exactly did Aberdeen remain at the end of the season still in the league? Was it because there was a last minute vote that included a degree of self interest on league reconstruction, or am I making it all up? I really can't remember, so over to you to set me right......

No, although unfortunately this has entered the footballing lexicon through historical revisionism.

Aberdeen were saved the trial of a 3-way play-off when Falkirk neglected to provide a stadium which wasn't a hole, as required by the rules.

You mean they HAD to provide a stadium? Like ICT HAD to groundshare? Hmmm.......who provided groundshare opportunity? I can't remember....

Ok, maybe my old memory is failing much like your sense of humour, please enlighten me.....why exactly did Aberdeen remain at the end of the season still in the league? Was it because there was a last minute vote that included a degree of self interest on league reconstruction, or am I making it all up? I really can't remember, so over to you to set me right......

You're making it all up

You mean they HAD to provide a stadium? Like ICT HAD to groundshare? Hmmm.......who provided groundshare opportunity? I can't remember....

And they were "saved" from a play off, not relegation.

Motherwell on the other hand avoid direct relegation due to the stadium rule

So... and perhaps think about this carefully before answering... you're saying the 2 scenarios were the same?

i hope rangers stay in spl sanction free and scud it in tae yous . the spl only exists to make the top10/12 teams richer at the expense of the diddy teams (note the demise of the scotland team and lack of young talent since the spl began) start fresh disband the spl bring back the 2 league system and dont be a cnut share the wealth and watch scottish football and the crowds return 8)SKY CAN SOOK MA BOBBY :lol:

Has this been posted yet? Apparently written by a former sub-editor of many news and sport desks.

Ever wondered why they're "former"?

The Caledonian Mercury is a jumped up blog for unemployed hacks to kid on they're writing a big kids online newspaper.

It's run by Stewart Kirkpatrick, whose journalistic expertise can be gauged by him posting on an internet questions site how to improve its piss-poor viewing figures.

http://www.quora.com/What-should-I-be-doing-to-improve-caledonianmercury-com-How-should-we-be-increasing-our-audience

What's Kirkpatrick's current job in? Marketing. Yet he can't even market his own pretend newspaper. No wonder he's seething at Alex Thomson, someone that went free-lance and did make it successfully.

fanny_craddock_203_203x152.jpg

Ticketus are biggest creditor at the minute.

The big tax case hasn't yet been charged.

If you are walking up a dak alley late at night and you get whacked on the back of the head with a baseball bat it doesn't mean there isn't someone with a meat cleaver waiting for you around the next corner.

Because you can't see him doesn't mean he's not there. :D