Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Miller won't make a bid for rangers until he knows what sanctions they would face and the SPL won't decide on Rangers until they see what millers bid entails.

Someone who see's the bigger picture, hallelfuckingujah.

Blindingly obvious that the other Chairmen just want rapeepul to die on their own, so that they are not forced into making a decision. Totally spineless and reflects badly on the whole country.

Did we ever get a real (as in not 'I saw it written in some post and believed it') date on when 'next season' starts? I can't believe that windy will confirm a purchase without knowing what the sanctions will be.

Rangers have no directors at present, we had no one to send :lol:

The solution is quite simple really, in the event of liquidation that team has to reapply to join the 3rd division. No need for all these meetings at all.

Simples.

Rangers directors are the Administrators, you would have thought they would have turned up to fight their corner to make sure the best deal was got for all, oh wait a minute the longer it goes on the more they rake out of it

Hibs would have won the league in 94-95 if all the results against rangers were null and void...

I have been following Alex Thomson. It's amazing what an INVESTIGATIVE journalist can put forward & put's the WoS "Succulent Lamb" hacks to shame.

However, having read this, & agreed with everything he had to say. He has missed out another elephant in the room, in the case of the double contracts, which is also in contravention of SFA rules.

They have stiffed umpteen clubs, but worst of all, they've stiffed their own fans (who are too blind to see it).

6950472951_26c821611c_z.jpg

Being in a situation where relegation to the bottom division is the only reasonable outcome. This inexplicable contravention of the rules, for what you can only assume is the whole of SDM's tenure at Ibrox, should further result in expulsion from the Scottish Football setup SINE DIE.

Blindingly obvious that the other Chairmen just want rapeepul to die on their own, so that they are not forced into making a decision. Totally spineless and reflects badly on the whole country.

Did we ever get a real (as in not 'I saw it written in some post and believed it') date on when 'next season' starts? I can't believe that windy will confirm a purchase without knowing what the sanctions will be.

But surely he should have no choice on that as Duff&Duffer claimed his bid was now "unconditional" (by definition no longer subject to his previous proviso of gaining assurances re. no sanctions)

Adjourned till the 30th now, spineless twats

Don't know if its a bad or good outcome. So many possibilities.

I note that Rangers were not at the Meeting. Why not? Did that mean that a vote could not be taken?

Mibbes they were told of further developments soon, that meant they need not endanger their lives by "putting the boot in"?

Mibbes some Chairmen are actually listening and were planning on acting on their fans opinions?

I note that in some previous SPL meetings, no votes were taken, as they seem to not vote. unless they know the outcome of the vote beforehand.

Using Duff & Phelps spin:

I welcome the decision by the SPL clubs to postpone their vote on new Financial fair-play rules. I look forward to right-minded Chairmen growing a set and voting with Integrity, rather than self-interest, which is in the best interests of all concerned with Scottish Football.

tick tock

Edited by Vambo57

The solution is quite simple really, in the event of liquidation that team has to reapply to join the 3rd division. No need for all these meetings at all.

Simples.

Correct, & when the ruling comes out about the double contracts, you'll be kicked out of Scottish Football full stop. ;)

It gives us the fans time to put more pressure on the Chairmen.

Write to your club stating that you won't renew your season ticket until this matter is resolved and that you are satisfied your club has voted (if they get the chance) for sporting integrity over dirty cash.

Chairmen know they need the cash from season ticket sales to finance clubs over the summer.

This is now beyond a joke and showing the SPL up yet again as a bunch of gutless idiots.

Strange that as the administrators were more than willing to use Rangers' vote when it came to changing the 11/1 voting setup.

Hibs would have won the league in 94-95 if all the results against rangers were null and void...

And that is why trying to rewrite history is stupid. Rangers can't be removed in isolation, if you want to strip of the championships they won and declare them vacant then fair enough but you can't just decide that runners up would've won if Rangers were removed.

How does awarding Aberdeen players a treble in 92-93 solve anything or have any purpose above petty points scoring, you can't erase peoples' memories and the players will certainly get no joy from getting some almost posthumous honour.

What happened happened. No one will let Rangers or their fans forget that they have cheated to win championships.

But surely he should have no choice on that as Duff&Duffer claimed his bid was now "unconditional" (by definition no longer subject to his previous proviso of gaining assurances re. no sanctions)

I believe that he is at the Due Diligence stage where he has exclusive access to the books. There is nothing to stop him looking at them and saying 'i'm outta here'.

Most clubs "early bird" season ticket offers run out onthe 30th may right??

St Mirren's "early bird" offer runs out on May 30th. I'm going to hold off renewing mine for the time being, I'm sure thousands of fans across the country are doing the same.

It's getting to be like that scene in The Good, The Bad & The Ugly.

goodbadugly5.png

"What do you mean, neither of you will draw until you've consulted with your lawyers first and acquired guarantees that the name on the bottom of the stone coincides with the grave the money's in, and received confirmation that this will in no way invalidate your life insurance?"

:blink:

Administrators asked for it to be adjourned. Oh please don't bring in a punishment for cheating until we've had time to complete our fleecing of the taxpayer, other clubs and numerous other businesses. Then once we've set up a new company (but don't dare call it new rangers) and ripped everyone off then you can bring in punishments for other teams.

SPL gies me the boak