What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

I thought it was brilliant, genuinely brutal at points. 10/10

So impressed with this I'll go see it on the big screen next month. The music composers according to IMDB are Alva Noto and the famous Ryuichi Sakamoto..however..towards the end of the opening scene I'm sure I'm hearing a bit of Departure From The Northern Wasteland by ex Tangerine Dream member Michael Hoenig...

Edited by jimmy boo

Watched The Danish Girl, before the football came on. I like films that are based on true stories. I thought Eddy Redmayne looked quite tidy when he turns in to Lily.

I would imagine being transgender these days is still quite a difficult time but back then it was horrific & was portrayed as such.

I felt sorry for his wife. But what a strong character to support him/her through it all.

Also it ended leaving me with a couple of questions, so I researched (wiki) the story after & was a bit disappointed & slightly baffled with how the film strays from the truth as I couldn't understand why or how it made the film better.

6 1/2 out of 10.

Grimbo

The Revenant

Think I might be in the minority here but didn't think it was that great. It gets off to a blistering start but starts to drag, for me, after Di Caprio is left behind. The ending was very predictable and I think it would have been better if they had trimmed the film run time.

Also been running through the Star Wars films after seeing the new one. Of the prequels, Revenge of the Sith wasn't as bad as I remember but the first two are woeful. The original trilogy is still amazing although ROTJ is ruined partly by the ewoks. My budgie has started trying to copy a couple of the R2 D2 whistles which is cool.

Fantastic Mr Fox. Pretty decent, him trying to defend his wife from being the town tart back in the day was funny. I think that may be the first George Clooney film I've watched all the way through.

I like that film because it pisses off all the "full time mummy" mob who are offended by taking a kids' book and making an adults movie out of it.

Watched the first Star Wars on Sky Movies to see what all the fuss was about (that's the old ones and not the ones in the 2000s, although I have seen he new ones just not all the way through just different bits of them). It was alright I suppose nothing I would go crazy over and w*nk over.

Hateful8Boring...Kurt doing a Duke impersonation whilst stuck in a 'once upon a time in the west outpost situation'Turned it off after an hour, the usual Tarintino...oh look I said nigger this and nigger that shite.

I fell asleep before chapter 4, mind I had hit a bottle of baileys quite hard even before starting to watch it.

Grimbo