What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Watched The Big Short last night. About some guys who foreseen the housing and banking crash, bet on it and made a fucking shitload of money. Really good.

But the real question is, if they hadn't bet against the housing collapse, would the financial crisis have occurred, or would the banks that collapsed because of their daft greed, being able to absorb the cost?

Finished off watching the hateful eight. It was the sequel to Reservoir Dogs crossed with back to the future (the cowboy one).

Reservoir Dogs was brilliant, Pulp Fiction was too but since then Tazza has got sloppy, fame, money whatever seems to water down the creativity.

Grimbo

Wolf of Wall Street. Leonardo in his element, can't believe it was almost 3 hours long it really flew by. 8/10!

I thought Jonah Hill was brilliant in it as well.

The bit when they're off their tits on Ludes crawling to the phone is fantastic

The hateful eight. 6.5/10. Wasn't that impressed. Didn't have the usual tension that tarantino does so well.

He directs well, some of the shots are fantastic but the plot felt a bit lazy, I dunno how much help he gets to write it, if any?

Oh & how come she never needed the toilet? In fact no one actually went to the toilet to use it as such.

Grimbo

He directs well, some of the shots are fantastic but the plot felt a bit lazy, I dunno how much help he gets to write it, if any?

Oh & how come she never needed the toilet? In fact no one actually went to the toilet to use it as such.

Grimbo

I had a teacher who'd put on films during wet lunch times and would always complain about how you never see anyone use the toilet. Slightly disturbing, thinking back on it.

Unrelated, but is your wife a teacher, Grimbo?

I had a teacher who'd put on films during wet lunch times and would always complain about how you never see anyone use the toilet. Slightly disturbing, thinking back on it.

Unrelated, but is your wife a teacher, Grimbo?

She could be but just like Throbber I've never seen her on the toilet. Dunno what Throbber was doing in our cludgie?

Grimbo