What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Silence of the Lambs:

I'm not exaggerating when I say I think it's already one of my favourite every films. It's genuinely incredible. It's gripping from start to finish and terrifying at so many points. It's so well written too and incredibly clever. No one more so than Hannibal Lecter's. Hopkins portrays him wonderful. The coldness and evil hidden beneath the calm facade. The writers deploy this and Hopkins warps it and makes it his own. "Buffalo Bill" is horrible too. Despite it being terrifying, it was the ingenuity of the storytelling that really clicked with me. Can't express how much I loved it.

10/10

Silence of the Lambs:

I'm not exaggerating when I say I think it's already one of my favourite every films. It's genuinely incredible. It's gripping from start to finish and terrifying at so many points. It's so well written too and incredibly clever. No one more so than Hannibal Lecter's. Hopkins portrays him wonderful. The coldness and evil hidden beneath the calm facade. The writers deploy this and Hopkins warps it and makes it his own. "Buffalo Bill" is horrible too. Despite it being terrifying, it was the ingenuity of the storytelling that really clicked with me. Can't express how much I loved it.

10/10

Would you f**k me? I'd f**k me.

Silence of the Lambs:

No one more so than Hannibal Lecter's. Hopkins portrays him wonderful. The coldness and evil hidden beneath the calm facade. The writers deploy this and Hopkins warps it and makes it his own.

Some would say that Brian Cox portrays him even better in the earlier film.

Silence of the Lambs:

10/10

Amazing film. Still last film to win all 5 main Oscars, I think.

Creed - 7/10 - Pretty good if you have seen the previous Rocky films. Rocky suddenly appears to be a lot more articulate and insightful perhaps grown with age. One pretty basic error that bugged me was that the fight in Liverpool was at night and its pitch dark so lets assume say 9 to 11 pm yes Mrs Creed was watching from her LA home and it was pitch dark there. I remember something similar with American Snipper where USA and Iraq both appeared to be in the same time zone.Nice way to keep the legacy going rather than 70 something rocky in the ring or a reboot.

I thought creed was absolute dogshit.

I told someone in work that it was just a rehash of the original rocky,(which i loved btw), an unknown boxer getting a shot at the title, Aye...we saw that film in the 70's

I'd give it 1/10, and that's being generous.

Silence of the Lambs:

10/10

Without doubt the scariest film I've ever seen. Saw this at the cinema years ago and it chilled me to the bone, you could've hung a wet donkey jacket from my nips when I watched this.

10/10

Pixels

Preposterous bollocks starring Adam Sandler as a gamer geek tasked with the saving the earth from alien invaders in the form of various '80s arcade game characters. This fucking ridiculous nonsense was completely destroyed by the critics but TBH I kinda enjoyed it. It was totally stupid but I suspended my disbelief for a couple of hours.

6/10

The Great Escape 8/10

Fucking fantastic film, great cast all of whom actually act (even if Coburn's accent is shite). the moment I see McQueen on a motorbike I immediately think Christmas dinner is ready. I can smell it, even now!

Shame; it was just the right length for a very satisfying shite. The interval, not the whole film.

I think if I ever took a 3hr shite I'd want an interval, possibly an Pot Noodle tea-break.

Would wiping still be required after such a length (time not shite)?

Grimbo