What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Frequency - 9/10

Denis Quaid plays a Fire Fighter in the 1960s and Jim Caveziel plays his son in the 1990s, anyhoo long story short he saves his dads life by talking to him from the future using his dads old radio.

A great film ;)

Clerks 2 - 7/10

Finally got around to watching this last night, as a big fan of Kevin Smith's films I didn't really see the point of making this film (other than cash) and having watched it I still don't but it was quite enjoyable with some laugh out loud moments. Randals voice really grates on me however and he gets the funniest lines which is annoying, Jason Lee was a bit underused too and Jay and Silent were a bit dissapointing.

Zodiac...........7/10, well acted, made the most of the story

Saw this also on Wednesday at the last movie I watched, I thought it was great, 8/10, and has made me want to find out a bit more about the case.

Spiderman 3.

I'm a big fan of the series, but this was a bit of a mess. Still a good film by normal standards, but there was so much going on, none of the plot developments were given enough time to properly develop, other than Venom.

And the sequence with Peter Parker in the Jazz Club under the influence of the symbiote was plain embarrassing.

7/10.

Spiderman 3.

I'm a big fan of the series, but this was a bit of a mess. Still a good film by normal standards, but there was so much going on, none of the plot developments were given enough time to properly develop, other than Venom.

And the sequence with Peter Parker in the Jazz Club under the influence of the symbiote was plain embarrassing.

7/10.

I liked one and two but this was a massive disappointment. I'd echoe most of your statements. There was also way too much Peter and Mary Jane rubbish.

When we was trying to be "bad" was just so stupid. I know it was probbaly meant to just be taking the piss out of itself but it was so stupid.

I'd say 5/10

Clerks 2 - 7/10

Finally got around to watching this last night, as a big fan of Kevin Smith's films I didn't really see the point of making this film (other than cash) and having watched it I still don't but it was quite enjoyable with some laugh out loud moments. Randals voice really grates on me however and he gets the funniest lines which is annoying, Jason Lee was a bit underused too and Jay and Silent were a bit dissapointing.

Yeah Jay n Bob weren't as good, but then they weren't the focal point.

I love Randall though! He might be my favourite character in the whole series! His arguments are awesome and I agree with a lot of his views, especially Lord of The Rings!

I'd give it 8/10

Frequency - 9/10

Denis Quaid plays a Fire Fighter in the 1960s and Jim Caveziel plays his son in the 1990s, anyhoo long story short he saves his dads life by talking to him from the future using his dads old radio.

A great film ;)

Thats one of my favourite films ever.

Just watched 'what becomes of the broken hearted', the follow up to once were warriors about Maori's in urban New Zealand. Wasn't expecting too much from this but it was very good, loads about gang culture and it has an uplifting-ish ending. Jake the muss (Temura Morrison) is quality again and the scene where he goes hunting was particularly good :) . Going to try and find the third one now. 8/10.

Shooter - Mark Wahlberg (sp?) and Rhona Mitra. Quite a high bodycount. Enjoyable stuff for would be assasins. 8/10

It's based on the book by Stephen Hunter, so I knew what was going to happen but it was still good to watch.

Edited by Scary Bear

Saw Oceans 13 tonight. Quite enjoyed it actually. Wish there was more of Garcia and Pacino in it but a decent enough flick. 6.5/10.

Did you know that Andy Garcia was born a siamese twin?