What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

I'd agree that in general Carrey's shite but Dumb and Dumber 1/10?

Ur at the wind up, mate. One of the funniest film's I've ever seen. :blink:

People say that awful film that Nach0 likes (so shite I've forgotten it's name) is funny, personally I think it's the least fun thing ever made.

My sense of humour is very dark, toilet humour just is not funny, except strangely enough South Park, which makes no sense whatsoever! Although maybe they so far past the line that it becomes funny...

Cape Fear ( 1991 )

An absolutely riveting performance from De Niro is the highlight of this rather good movie. It's a good job that the movie really does revolve around the antics of De Niro's unhinged Max Cady, who terrorizes a lawyer and his family. The movie is helped by the fact that the family in question don't really like each other. So when the resolve gets tested, the results are a delight to see. Definately worth a watch.

8/10

anyone who can rate a threequel 9/10 and only give dumb and dumber 1/10 simply does not deserve to live IMO

Anyone who invents words and cares what other people, that he doesn't know, think about films isn't alive anyway.

Guest harry_wraggs
Anyone who invents words and cares what other people, that he doesn't know, think about films isn't alive anyway.

dont particularly 'care' as such, just giving my honest verdict on your taste in movies ;)

edited to add: fucking cracker of a bite by the way

Edited by harry_wraggs

dont particularly 'care' as such, just giving my honest verdict on your taste in movies ;)

edited to add: fucking cracker of a bite by the way

that's not a bite son, its a debate thread kid...you'll eventually learn this when you get through primary school...

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2

Not as bad as some horror sequels out there, mainly thanks to a pretty disturbing start. The movie doesn't really do much from that point onwards, but it's not totally crap either.

6/10.